Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 25711
-
12-12-22 09:25 #18091Senior Member

Posts: 369Some fools pay it
I don't think this is the case. You don't see girls consistently asking for that amount on STG. If they were getting it, they would keep posting.
Originally Posted by YoungOne23
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 09:20 #18090Regular Member

Posts: 14Hello Kitty
I remember hitting her up last year. She quotes me 180/ HR then says she doesn't meet without hitting her up on snap and purchasing a sub to her OF. I just blocked her number after.
Originally Posted by NeighborGuy111
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 08:11 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 123Sofia
So I guess she already moved to Kettering? Where does her security wait now? He used to wait in the car a few parking spaces away from her room. He pretended not to look at me and kept playing with his phone. I'm pretty sure he scoped out my license plate, but sure, I got his as well.
-
12-11-22 23:36 #18088Banned Member

Posts: 5352I would have to agree. But if you are interested in her hour for 600 think again and just book 2 half hour sessions at 275 each save yourself 50 LOL. Some of these providers well I will stop there.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 22:44 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 121Insane
I like to believe that most guys know what that kind of $ could get them. I haven't met a single girl off stg worth paying over 1. 4 for.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
She's probably asking that cause some fools pay it. I'll give it to her though, that's the worst case of gps I've seen in a long while.
-
12-11-22 22:09 #18086Senior Member

Posts: 259Red Head
https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...7/357728355223
Anything on her? I've never seen any ads from her before.
-
12-11-22 21:03 #18085

Posts: 31Thank you so much I was just going through some of my texts. Some people text and say they want to see me but then. Nothing. Some people saw me when II first got back in October and were happy. I haven't heard from you again?! Where is everybody?? I.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
I have only had about four texts all weekend! I think everybody's forgot about me and this is not a good thing considering I have to find an apartment by December the 28th. I would really like to think of you as friends that would help each other out. I definitely could use some help guys. And as always will treat you like kings!
-
12-11-22 19:33 #18084Banned Member

Posts: 489Talk About Delusional
I've seen Mandy a couple times. Met her for the first time about a year ago, Penelope introduced me to her, they're friends. Did a QV with her that day for 60. Saw her again at some extended stay she was staying at in Fairborn 6 months ago, hhr for 120. I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw her new donations. Talk about delusional! Sad part is, some sucker will that.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/727980707843
-
12-11-22 10:54 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 149Luna is a new ATF
Alright guys, I will start by saying I was skeptical at first, but I talked to Luna (you all know her as the elf girl from STG), and finally had a meet up with her yesterday, and it blew my mind.
She came to see me, dressed as requested, with the ears on.
Everything is covered, no DATY (sad for me) , and usually its real hard to get going with a provider once the cover comes out, but as she had states, was able to work magic compared to some other providers.
Piericings and tattoos were a plus to me, and she is a kisser. Loved every second of it. Friendly, easy to talk to for you shy fellas out there.
Some belly scars, to me, not an issue at all but I know some pf you are picky about that. Talkative, responsive, and best of all, loud as you like. .
QV was $ for the outcall, which I felt was more than worth the price.
Highly recommend.
-
12-11-22 05:30 #18082Senior Member

Posts: 218Maneater
See below text exchange and draw your own conclusions.
Hello it's Maneater I was going through my messages and saw that I hadn't seen you yet?
12:56 PM.
I'm flattered you followed up. This is further indication that you know a LOT about customer care / satisfaction. Haven't been your way but when I am, I'll try to get an appt.
Your reviews have been outstanding and I think they have the additional virtue of being true / accurate!
-
12-10-22 23:13 #18081Regular Member

Posts: 7Shao in Middletown
Has anyone dealt with Gu Shao in Middletown? She says she works or of Hampton.
-
12-10-22 22:20 #18080Senior Member

Posts: 105I mean I want to cheer this on but if an OG like Blue actually got a heart attack I'd feel like shit so. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 20:58 #18079Banned Member

Posts: 489Old School
What I appreciate about Sofia is the effort she puts in for her clients, she's freshly showered, hair / make up done, wearing something sexy, and ready to play with "NO" drama. Reminds me of some of the old school ladies from years ago when I first got into the hobby.
Originally Posted by HornyJJ
[View Original Post]
Most of these deadbeats in this town, when you show up, they look like they just got out of bed, got bed head, not showered, wearing sweats and a t-shirt, and rooms a pig sty, and they expect you to come in and still see them. Gentlemen, we work hard for our $ and we should expect more for our hard earned dollars. The next time you walk in to see someone and she looks like this and has put in "0" effort, you need to turn around and walk out the door and take your $ with you. Demand more for your $!
-
12-10-22 20:41 #18078Regular Member

Posts: 3I got to know. Is it legit??
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/538782140570
So I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I got to know if this is for real or not? Anybody got any info?
-
12-10-22 18:56 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 490Sunny sunni
Yep, that's her and I appreciate the input. Said her dad was away and had his plac3 to plat, sounds like a good oppertunity fkr a setup so ill steer clear. Shame, I really like her look.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




