Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7074

    Amie

    Quote Originally Posted by Intenseez  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amie many years ago but she was always safety with me. Did her menu open up recently or is BBFS YMMV with her?
    YMMV with Amie.

  2. #7073
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Not Amie from PBS (That's Aimee anyway), This is Amie from Amie and Kathy, GFE All stars, House of Joy (Milking table). And WSD when they opened in the Financial District.
    I've seen Amie many years ago but she was always safety with me. Did her menu open up recently or is BBFS YMMV with her?

  3. #7072
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Would she be down for a gangbang or more than 1 guy.

    In town on Tuesday, love an eager MILF.
    I have no idea. Just ask her. She answers.

  4. #7071
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    Bear in mind she is an older MILF. I'd guess mid 50's. If you're good with that she's an amazing woman who seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. I saw her relatively recently and it's in the top 5 experiences ever and it seems there's very little she won't do. I have a busy week this week but I'm hoping to find the time to see her again while she's in town.
    Would she be down for a gangbang or more than 1 guy.

    In town on Tuesday, love an eager MILF.

  5. #7070

    Amie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Aimie pbs?
    Not Amie from PBS (That's Aimee anyway), This is Amie from Amie and Kathy, GFE All stars, House of Joy (Milking table). And WSD when they opened in the Financial District.

  6. #7069

    Lina 10tenclub.com

    She's not 21 but does have a nice body. I will just say I got away with free BBFS (no CIP). She was telling me about the upgrades while I was P2 Ping her good and she got horny and just pushed me in. Don't be an asshole if she doesn't give it for free for you. $220 30 min / BBBJ daty cg doggy mish BBFS cum outside.

  7. #7068

    I call BS

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Call BS once more and you're banned

    A2

  8. #7067

    Sophe at EC

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Damn, thanks for the heads up. I haven't gotten any action in a while and was about to break the bank and drain the boys on her, but I think I will wait a little longer till I find someone more reliable.
    I guess YMMV with Sophia. I always gotten GFE, DFK, BBFS experience with Sophia including creampie. I've repeated with her multiple times.

  9. #7066
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  10. #7065
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    Sophie is terrible, avoid at all costs. Very pretty face, but that is where it ends. Body is off putting and she is not even close to GFE.
    Damn, thanks for the heads up. I haven't gotten any action in a while and was about to break the bank and drain the boys on her, but I think I will wait a little longer till I find someone more reliable.

  11. #7064

    Aime

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Amie has returned from a west coast trip that lasted more than a year. Unfortunately she is in Queens but it's not a bad commute via LIRR. I visited by car, (Mistake, takes much longer to drive than LIRR, and the LIRR leaves you at the doorstep). She is meeting people at a spa owned by a friend of hers. She is as great as ever. PM me for contact details. She would see people she knows from the past.
    Aimie pbs?

  12. #7063

    Sophie

    Sophie is terrible, avoid at all costs. Very pretty face, but that is where it ends. Body is off putting and she is not even close to GFE.

  13. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    She's not listed on the site.
    Yeah, that's another problem with that place, schedule not consistently updated, and girls listed with no pics. Sometimes if you ask they will send you pics if they have, but it is frustrating. At least Lears is good with keeping up with the schedule.

  14. #7061

    Ec

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    She's not listed on the site.
    I think Executivechoicenyc is a Dumpster Fire. But to each their own! Its neither clean nor do they look clean or nice.

  15. #7060

    Amie is back in town

    Amie has returned from a west coast trip that lasted more than a year. Unfortunately she is in Queens but it's not a bad commute via LIRR. I visited by car, (Mistake, takes much longer to drive than LIRR, and the LIRR leaves you at the doorstep). She is meeting people at a spa owned by a friend of hers. She is as great as ever. PM me for contact details. She would see people she knows from the past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape