Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 8723
-
12-13-22 01:32 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 70Marie Hamden
Visited marie in Hamden and had a good time until I observed a lump under her armpit during missionary, which resembles an enlarged lymph node I could be wrong but stay safe.
-
12-12-22 21:49 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/019028628696
Been seeing a few posts from her. Was posting in Danbury recently as well.
-
12-12-22 21:33 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 33Ashley
Has anyone actually met this chick? I was supposed to meet her a bit ago, but they took so long I ended up leaving. They said they offered other services like videos, so I paid for that instead and never received anything. Definitely got ripped off. Just wondering if anyone has had success with her.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/859527395672
-
12-11-22 06:40 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 625I had the exact same experience! 1st time great next time no so. Unfortunate as she was decent looking, nice body. Stay far away from any of the places on lily pond. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 17:43 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 2147Sky
I saw sky twice about a year ago. The first time was great. The second time you could see the drugs were getting the best of her. You do want to stay far away from Pond Lily.
Originally Posted by Thanks19
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
12-10-22 12:29 #5688Regular Member

Posts: 6Sky pond Lily
Saw her twice. Horrible experience room was dirty and smelled of bad odor. Likes the drugs and has drug dealers knocking on the door. Let's them in during the date.
Lackluster performance. Can get really angry if you don't do what she says. In bad part of a neighborhood area. Always someone knocking wanting to come inside. Wouldn't recommend. I think the second time there was someone in the bathroom.
-
12-10-22 04:59 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 288Similar scenario.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
First time was great. She was sexy thick and I had a great time Second trip she literally passed out on the bathroom before we even started. I took my cash and left. Both of these visits were within 4 months of each other.
-
12-09-22 23:22 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 446Shoreline is great, except the Milford cop that sits across the street. None of those low budget places are safe. I've been booking at the Hilton Garden Inn. That where a few gals stay anyway. Makes it convenient.
Originally Posted by WolbDrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 18:06 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 47Mayflower Alternative
Don't know Megan. If you're in Milford try the Shoreline Motel for a short stay. It is a 50's style place, but is clean, quiet, private, and safe in my decade of experience using their facility. The staff are very nice and there is ice and buckets available for that champagne or martinis you brought. WD.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 13:33 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 551Mayflower in Milford
I have been to the Mayflower 3 times. Once for Deb the MILF, once for Angie the Italian and once for the Blue Eyed Beauty Skye. The latest of those visits (Skye) was over two years ago. I would not recommend. Strange labyrinth of buildings, lots of sketchy characters, LE is often there. Not as bad as the Pond Lily places in New Haven but that's not saying much. Last time I was there, I walked out of the room and LE was having an intense discussion with a guy two rooms down right outside his room. I nonchalantly got in my car and drove away, vowing never to return. The scene looks like something out of The Grapes of Wrath. Like a migrant worker camp. Truck stop adjoins it.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 11:52 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 347The motel is the armpit of the world. Was there once and would be really hard up to go again.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 07:59 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 886I saw her a long while ago on the pike for a quick bbj. I remember she was a bit of a kook. Had saggy skin then so I don't think it's changed by the pics.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 06:55 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 131Marie
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/647804432647
Easy comms, dive motel right on main road, messy room, smelly room. She looks like her photos but unfortunately has taken a turn for the worse. She looks sick like a patient at smillow. She asked if I wanted covered I said yes please. On it went. She got on her knees and went to town. Then I laid down and she kept knobbing it. Told her to get on top which she did, couldn't do that long said she didn't have the strength. Then she went ass up for me to go doggy and then I popped it in for a Greek isles tour. Finished up and cleaned up. She chatted about nothing for a while. Doused myself with sanitizer after that room. Still feel kinda gross days later.
-
12-08-22 22:58 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 66No name, but intriguing.
This one just popped up in New Haven STG: https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...-/332551770881.
No name, and no doubt my search skills are limited, but I'd appreciate any information!
Even with a little tummy, the pointy nipples are intriguing.
-
12-08-22 21:46 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 66Local Info Needed--Milford
Hello Friends.
Got a lead on a new spot for dreaming--the Mayflower Motel in Milford. Damn, that's a lot of M's!
I see it looks pretty open on Google Maps, but I wouldn't want to be finalizing a situation in the midst of LE friends and other first responders.
Has anybody taken a nap there and been OK?
As a secondary question, does anyone know Megan?
Grateful.
https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...-/358324247440












Reply With Quote





