Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 40026
-
12-10-22 08:51 #28446Senior Member

Posts: 115SXL on S. Mich?
Is the place in S. Michigan Ave? I saw Kelly there a few times a couple years ago. Even got FS one time. Every time was good. She can be hit or miss in FS. Have to bring your own condom. Wasn't sure she was still there, some of her latest reviews on RM weren't very good.
Originally Posted by WalkingHard
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 04:36 #28445Senior Member

Posts: 179Kelly and JuJu are early 40's but look younger. I'd say CoCo is in her early 30's but IMO she's a little slow. Mentally that is. Not trying to be offensive but I just got a weird vibe from her like she wasn't all there.
Originally Posted by Bruh6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 04:30 #28444Senior Member

Posts: 179Is Emily back at Grand Spa now?
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 19:54 #28443Regular Member

Posts: 9Sxl
What are the age range and ethnicity for each of them? I've never gone to SXL.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 19:46 #28442Senior Member

Posts: 59CLM Hannah
Has anybody seen her? Picture looks like she has a Zara type body but I know Clm pics are usually fake or old. Any idea if the pic is an accurate comp for her body type? Also any opinion on her face?
-
12-09-22 13:03 #28441Senior Member

Posts: 218Pretty sure he's talking about young Emily, who was at SXL pre-pandemic.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 12:55 #28440Senior Member

Posts: 989Don't think so.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 12:36 #28439Senior Member

Posts: 208Is this the Emily that was at grand spa some time ago?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 10:51 #28438Senior Member

Posts: 54Hey all,
Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010
[View Original Post]
Just bumping this in hopes of getting some expert opinions as this place is close to me but now idk what to do about going back.
Thanks!
-
12-09-22 09:24 #28437Senior Member

Posts: 989Did the first couple of times, but I tipped her after the fact. I did a four hands with her on Chicago Avenue, and she was firm about the tip and condom before the act. Might have had something to do with the other girl's spit being on my dick.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 09:17 #28436Banned Member

Posts: 4190Does 200 get BBFS with her for you?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 06:18 #28435Senior Member

Posts: 989I'll admit to paying $220 to fuck Emily the first time, but I got her down to $200 the next time by promising not to pound her too hard. Coco's always been a $200 girl.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 20:36 #28434Senior Member

Posts: 569I guess its a bit steep. For sure for a massage place. But whatever. At some point I got tired of haggling over 20 $ and just made the tip what I can afford that doesn't bother me and my SXL menu opened up to basically everything I could want. So that what I pay. And the place is super clean, the area is nice, an Kelly and Juju, and previously Emily, and now coco have all been what I think is very hot, and I don't feel like I just fucked a girl in a place with bedbugs like all the other Chicago places now just to save 60 $ (RL, BHC, etc).
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 18:50 #28433Senior Member

Posts: 989There's a stand-up and table shower in the back. Been there as long as I can remember.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 17:02 #28432Senior Member

Posts: 754SXL shower?
Been to SXL a number of times over 5 years or so. But its been about 5 months since I've been.
When did they get a table shower set up? Never seen this before nor has it ever been offered on any of my visits.
Is it new?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





