Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 1172 1672 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20744

    Fake?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/801266993727

    Only a Spartanburg listing on # search but feel like it's fake.

  2. #20743

    Current ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    She was a little scatter brained. Marks on arms so take that as you may Overall a decent time. Pleasant attitude, decent GFE experience. Nice ass. My kind of chick so maybe a bit biased. BBBJ but was not the main event.
    The listed for her is back in September, do you know of anything more recent or know how to contact her? TIA.

  3. #20742
    Henderson girls are real but plenty of demons. I've even read on this board that Lilly had wounds and bruises the size of golf balls. I know they are super hot looking, and I myself have wanted see Lilly from the time I saw her with Bree.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/224213456740

    This one has been reported here as a deposit scammer.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/416701199247

    Spanish girl is real, all covered.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/046235178940

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/698609133028

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/9842032493

    I'd like to know about these three they look TGBT please let me know if anyone has seen them.

  4. #20741

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Damn what's wrong with her pussy? It was super terrible but you hit it anyway? We gots to know man. She looks so hot.
    My bad. Saw Friday in the apartment on the way to dream with Wednesday. I did not get a whiff of anything until k9 had already started. Thought it was gas at first. Then it got worse. Tried to make it quick and made every effort to keep the rubber between me be her but I could only stand maybe 15's before I gagged and had to fake completion and got the hell out of there. She is a nice girl and looks really good no demons as far as I can tell, but there are better options who take better care of themselves. This was my experience and may have been a bad day but ruined her for me. This may be a YMMV situation but I suspect it is not.

  5. #20740
    Quote Originally Posted by King0453  [View Original Post]
    What exactly about her is to good to be true? She is a fat out of shape white woman. Her face is also busted.
    Each to their own, as they say. And apparently some want to fuck Jabba The Hutt's uglier sister.

  6. #20739

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of Nikki's out there, can you specify?
    I'm assuming he's talking about this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/876776200350

  7. #20738

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    The infamous lady herself, holy geeez! Nobody warned me about the vibrator or the yelling. LOL. Holy shit. I literally had to stop and watch her. I guess have an O with a bewildered look on my face. I'm sure she was high as a kite, but no signs of demons that I could see. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was fun, she put in good effort and took directions. But the yelling was like nothing I've ever seen or heard. You would have thought I was killing her or the vibrator was. I feel really sorry for whoever has a room near her. No sleeping tonight.

    No link cause I know everyone here knows of her.

    Yeah, she put on some weight, nothing that I would complain about.

    Repeat? Likely but I'll show up ready to take to another level! (bring a muffle or scarf).

    JV.
    There are a couple of Nikki's out there, can you specify?

  8. #20737

    Darci

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I saw Darci yesterday for a BBBJ, she failed miserably. Never undressed, she was in a townhouse that she'd "just moved into. " So all she had was an inflatable mattress. Not a good experience at all. Nothing like the pictures in the add, and she's missing a number of teeth. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wetnwildwed90bbjreal-videoveri/531294820181
    Thanks for the info. She is off my wish list.

  9. #20736
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I think that's her location not her name. I'm assuming she means Maryland.
    Ahhh ok haha.

  10. #20735

    Nikki (yeah, everyone knows her)

    The infamous lady herself, holy geeez! Nobody warned me about the vibrator or the yelling. LOL. Holy shit. I literally had to stop and watch her. I guess have an O with a bewildered look on my face. I'm sure she was high as a kite, but no signs of demons that I could see. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was fun, she put in good effort and took directions. But the yelling was like nothing I've ever seen or heard. You would have thought I was killing her or the vibrator was. I feel really sorry for whoever has a room near her. No sleeping tonight.

    No link cause I know everyone here knows of her.

    Yeah, she put on some weight, nothing that I would complain about.

    Repeat? Likely but I'll show up ready to take to another level! (bring a muffle or scarf).

    JV.

  11. #20734
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...783/7863062146

    Was this Lorena now going by merylan?
    I think that's her location not her name. I'm assuming she means Maryland.

  12. #20733

    Lorena?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...783/7863062146

    Was this Lorena now going by merylan?

  13. #20732
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingSingle27  [View Original Post]
    Lmao I just meant she thick af, guess you wouldn't understand forgot majority of y'all like the crack heads.
    Are you serious. That is what you call thick. She is straight obese.

  14. #20731
    Quote Originally Posted by King0453  [View Original Post]
    What exactly about her is to good to be true? She is a fat out of shape white woman. Her face is also busted.
    I took it as sarcasm and chuckled after I looked at the link.

  15. #20730
    Quote Originally Posted by King0453  [View Original Post]
    What exactly about her is to good to be true? She is a fat out of shape white woman. Her face is also busted.
    Lmao I just meant she thick af, guess you wouldn't understand forgot majority of y'all like the crack heads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape