Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 30810
-
12-09-22 07:54 #20820Senior Member

Posts: 342Nikki
I'm assuming he's talking about this one.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/876776200350
-
12-09-22 07:19 #20819Senior Member

Posts: 234Nikki
There are a couple of Nikki's out there, can you specify?
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 01:01 #20818Senior Member

Posts: 458Darci
Thanks for the info. She is off my wish list.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 23:26 #20817Senior Member

Posts: 342Ahhh ok haha.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 22:59 #20816Senior Member

Posts: 180Nikki (yeah, everyone knows her)
The infamous lady herself, holy geeez! Nobody warned me about the vibrator or the yelling. LOL. Holy shit. I literally had to stop and watch her. I guess have an O with a bewildered look on my face. I'm sure she was high as a kite, but no signs of demons that I could see. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was fun, she put in good effort and took directions. But the yelling was like nothing I've ever seen or heard. You would have thought I was killing her or the vibrator was. I feel really sorry for whoever has a room near her. No sleeping tonight.
No link cause I know everyone here knows of her.
Yeah, she put on some weight, nothing that I would complain about.
Repeat? Likely but I'll show up ready to take to another level! (bring a muffle or scarf).
JV.
-
12-08-22 20:38 #20815Senior Member

Posts: 214I think that's her location not her name. I'm assuming she means Maryland.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 17:40 #20814Senior Member

Posts: 342Lorena?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...783/7863062146
Was this Lorena now going by merylan?
-
12-08-22 15:16 #20813Senior Member

Posts: 117Are you serious. That is what you call thick. She is straight obese.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 15:15 #20812Senior Member

Posts: 99I took it as sarcasm and chuckled after I looked at the link.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 12:55 #20811Senior Member

Posts: 28Lmao I just meant she thick af, guess you wouldn't understand forgot majority of y'all like the crack heads.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 11:59 #20810Senior Member

Posts: 1651I think
He was joking but with what's out there nowadays you never can tell.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 11:22 #20809Senior Member

Posts: 337Alexxxa
Wow we talked her up. I know a lot about her because I live near her brother in North Durham. I went to the Gazelle across from her brothers neighborhood and boom she came in the store! We chatted for a while and the first thing I noticed is she is easily 50-60 lbs heavier. We went outside and she said she is done with the hotel shit for now because it was too stressful having someone front her a room and drugs (pimp). She is back in a relationship with her brother and he will let her have appointments, just not every day. You have to come pick her up in North Durham and do car date or have a place close by. She quoted me my old rates of $60 if I ever want to hang out. So if you want her just reach out. Her brother was waiting for her in the car and looked impatient and really jacked up on something. Anyway she is doing well, in North Durham and open for business to a select few on select days. LOL we talked her up. She has the phone # that ends in 7043. Fwiw I couldn't believe the weight she put on but it's not terrible looks way more healthy.
-
12-08-22 11:11 #20808Senior Member

Posts: 28Lmao bruh, forgot y'all like the crack heads I. Like mine a. Little bigger.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 09:55 #20807Senior Member

Posts: 337Brother
No that guy is actually her half brother not step but half. They are in a sexual relationship and he is on the spectrum of autism and is a heroine addict.
Originally Posted by LucidPicture
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 09:22 #20806Senior Member

Posts: 234Darci
I saw Darci yesterday for a BBBJ, she failed miserably. Never undressed, she was in a townhouse that she'd "just moved into. " So all she had was an inflatable mattress. Not a good experience at all. Nothing like the pictures in the add, and she's missing a number of teeth. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wetnwildwed90bbjreal-videoveri/531294820181
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






