Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 23696
-
12-05-22 20:28 #18671Senior Member

Posts: 286Seeking / anonymously?
Ok not really limited to Akron but I'm from here so here it goes.
Given how much the scene sucks lately I am debating trying Seeking Arrangements or another sugar baby type site.
Does anyone have any guidance or a tutorial on how this can be done anonymously?
I have a "ho phone" with t-mobile on a monthly plan that I pay cash for so difficult to trace back to me.
Is there some sort of money app I could load cash on to pay fees anonymously or are these sites always tracked back somehow?
Thanks in advance, I'll buy a beer if paths cross.
-
12-05-22 16:51 #18670Senior Member

Posts: 653For those that know, "You don't need a criminal lawyer, you need a CRI-MIN-AL lawyer. ".
Originally Posted by Skerts2
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 15:17 #18669Senior Member

Posts: 362You don't get to enjoy it when a Dr or lawyer fuck you though.
Originally Posted by Tp1022
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 13:07 #18668Senior Member

Posts: 1287Looks like Brit who wanted 700.
Originally Posted by Logan317
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 12:37 #18667Senior Member

Posts: 653Ok, so Indeed was wrong LOL. Your numbers just further my point.
Originally Posted by YTowner1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 12:08 #18666Senior Member

Posts: 78I'm not sure what lawyers you have had to hire, but I'm currently paying one $300/ hr for representation which requires a high level of expertise on a certain subject. I would guess that most are well over $100-$300/ hr depending on the issue.
Originally Posted by Tp1022
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 20:51 #18665Senior Member

Posts: 653They are still too high. A lawyer makes about 60 per hr and a doctor makes about 90 per hr. Here we are thinking 200 an hr is a steal for some of these girls. Not to mention the ones who think they're worth 300,400, 500 plus. Obviously, they are because some idiots are paying it.
Originally Posted by FigureRingLyle
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 20:04 #18664Senior Member

Posts: 238Natalia
I got to dream with Natalia very nice girl. Her bbj skills are spot on. She needed no instructions. She is an Aquarius very sexual in nature. Cg and rcg skills are perfect. I didn't even have to go to k9 which is usually my preferred position double poped and almost a triple she is also bbcip. She does have baby damage some stretch marks snd a small pouch but her skills are great. She very friendly likes what she does. I would see again.
Originally Posted by LickALotTaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 13:38 #18663Senior Member

Posts: 653Yeah, she's pretty close to Lakeside. She has limited hours 9 am to 2 pm. She's got a kiddo, runs a small business, and has a regular job on the weekends. She's also dealing with an ex bf who was giving her problems.
Originally Posted by FigureRingLyle
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 12:35 #18662Senior Member

Posts: 473ISO Akron Outcall Talent
Akron mongers. Need recommendations, trip to Akron and need a outcall to my hotel. Any and all. Just starting to look for potential candidates. Private messages or post it for everyone else. Links to ads. Any info I can provide for Cincy area talent just ask. Thanks.
-
12-04-22 12:21 #18661Senior Member

Posts: 696Harley
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/738959639423
Finally got a chance to see Harley again. Thicker than the last time I saw her (about a year ago), but still a really fun and wild time. She remembered me so didn't have to worry too much about the details. BBBJ, DATY, CFS and the usual you'd expect from her. Might see her again in a pinch if I need to scratch the stripper itch again.
-
12-04-22 12:00 #18660Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone try her out?
-
12-04-22 11:42 #18659Senior Member

Posts: 1421I have to disagree. Consistency is a value especially in professional settings. At the end of the day this hobby is a job for providers hence a professional setting. Sure, there will always be variations from day to day but within limits. Think about your job. You have one employee who is a solid, above average, B performer all the time and another one who sometimes is a Rockstar and sometimes complete dog shit and you have no way of knowing what you're going to get from day to day. Which of those two do you rate higher? The location and distance between ceiling and floor is definitely a factor in who you choose to do business with.
Originally Posted by GlamourShooter
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 11:17 #18658Regular Member

Posts: 7Top shelf
Any info on this one?
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/435844995712
-
12-04-22 08:05 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 662YMMV is a Given
No matter who it is, YMMV is a given. Even with a wife or GFYMMV. One day she's running hot, the next day she's running cold. Some days she's simply running. Often, it appears that someone drops that in after a rather embellished report. It's like someone is saying to themselves that someone can't come back on them when their encounter didn't go as well as described falsely in the report.









Reply With Quote






