Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 37337
-
12-09-22 15:56 #27557Senior Member

Posts: 140True scammer definitely.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 15:55 #27556Senior Member

Posts: 140This who you referring to, Erika real name Serena.
Originally Posted by FireMedic
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/133996464954
-
12-09-22 11:54 #27555Asshole

Posts: 567I dodged a bullet then. I was tx with her yesterday morning. She wanted 175 for hhr. Told her had 100. She said that was qv price. Never responded back. 30 minutes later she tx says will accept my offer. Never answered.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 11:35 #27554Senior Member

Posts: 26Stay Away
I saw a provider in Hopewell this morning 39 year old digits ending 2014. She made up and elaborate story to get me out the room after I had given the donations and my dumb ass fell for it. So to prevent anyone else from having my sane issues, I advise to stay away.
Stay safe.
-
12-09-22 11:26 #27553Senior Member

Posts: 140Useful
Great information guys, showing how great and useful this forum really is!
-
12-09-22 11:01 #27552Senior Member

Posts: 316I had a good experience with her a few months back when she was staying at a Hopewell hotel around spring time 2022. I posted about her on here but some other mongers here said she has cash and dashed in the past and some other scam. So she was good to me but I can't recommend her because who knows what could happen. I'm not sure if I would repeat because of her shady past. When I met her she said she had to cancel because she was getting a visit from aunt flow. I said that's fine with me she can join us. She said are you serious I said hell yeah its not the first time and it won't be the last. So long story short I was doing her doggy raw and she told me not to cum inside her but it was too late. I pulled out and it was a mix of baby batter and period juice all over her nice white bed sheets it was like a scene from Dahmer. The view from behind was amazing her hips and ass were amazing and she has beautiful blue eyes. On second thought I would repeat and take my chances now I'm thinking with my little head.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 10:37 #27551Senior Member

Posts: 49Thief faith
Whatcha out for this one. Not to be trusted. Has stolen money paid to her for content. Staying out by Rosie's on midlo. Have been warned.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/804-350-7570
-
12-09-22 10:05 #27550Regular Member

Posts: 10Stella / Lacey / Emily
She's been around for a while, gone by different names, and there's both good and bad reviews if you search her name. She did some cash and dashes in the past and seems like you should never have her at your place. Her and her new partner in her other add are from this area though so if you do take the risk and it goes poorly you should be able to find them.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 07:51 #27549Senior Member

Posts: 144Arrest Reports
This site is updated daily and provides the location of arrests. No names are given, but you can figure the hotel / motel from the addresses.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
Search under crime category 1600.
https://ppd.henrico.us/searchicr.aspx
Safe hunting!
-
12-09-22 07:11 #27548Senior Member

Posts: 51Amen to that!! Been seeing her for over 2 years and it doesn't get old.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 20:58 #27547Senior Member

Posts: 582Spent the weekend in Richmond
Wow, I have to say that your scene is better than we have in NC. I visited Staxx and she is amazing. Her body is stripper toned and she gets into it. TBH, her attitude was the best part. I think I have a little crush on her. She's a good girl guys. Take good care of her.
-
12-08-22 18:07 #27546Asshole

Posts: 567Check your pms RR.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 18:05 #27545Asshole

Posts: 567100% Henrico employs that tactic.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 17:44 #27544Senior Member

Posts: 581Multiple possibilities
There's about 8 hotels within a 2 mile radius of that address. Many times it's the front desk staff that tips off LEO because LEO offers an incentive. Sometimes it's other guests that are staying long term and don't like the looks of those coming to visit. There's really no way to know but I would avoid first time visits in Henrico.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 17:04 #27543Senior Member

Posts: 1449I heard sometimes they don't even get that far. As soon as they open door they bust in. Then they try and use them to lure us there. No way in heck am I going anywhere near Henrico. I wouldn't care if Cleopatra was there. Stay away be smart. The providers that I see already know that Henrico is hot and any provider who does just a little research should know. Sooner or later they will slow their roll. Don't get caught up in that.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






