Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 37338
-
12-08-22 17:04 #27543Senior Member

Posts: 1449I heard sometimes they don't even get that far. As soon as they open door they bust in. Then they try and use them to lure us there. No way in heck am I going anywhere near Henrico. I wouldn't care if Cleopatra was there. Stay away be smart. The providers that I see already know that Henrico is hot and any provider who does just a little research should know. Sooner or later they will slow their roll. Don't get caught up in that.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 16:06 #27542Senior Member

Posts: 208Arrests
I don't think it works that way for ones that post on the internet. From what I know they review boards and respond to ads. When the show up to the room they negotiate prices for services and that's when they arrest the ladies for prostitution.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 15:45 #27541Senior Member

Posts: 491What site do you use to get the address of the incident? Arrests. Org doesn't seem to have it.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
There are only a couple hotels in that area and I don't think they would be too fond of that activity. I also don't think they would want the spectacle of police activity either. My perception is they would simply ask her to leave or not allow her to renew her room or reserve another one. Definitely curious on how this bust would have went down.
In either case, could have been any one of us in the room or just leaving when it happened. Wrong place, wrong time, and suddenly we are joining her. Be careful out there.
RR.
-
12-08-22 12:15 #27540Senior Member

Posts: 78Cougar
Cougar has been in Roanoke, saw her a few times always excellent service.
-
12-08-22 09:30 #27539Senior Member

Posts: 187You are correct. Apologies for the confusion. I couldn't find the STG post to link to when I posted yesterday. Sexy Cougar is the one that got nabbed.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 08:52 #27538Asshole

Posts: 567You are 100% correct. There were 2 picked up on Monday in the 3900 of Westerre Pkwy and as of this post both are still on vacay.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 08:31 #27537Senior Member

Posts: 124Dreamed of her yesterday in a notel in pburg at lunch time, definitely more a spinner than pics but that was fine with me, and that butt is FINE, LOL. Comms were actually really good. I was working and being it was first dream with her just opted for a BBBJ with cim and it was well worth it, would give it 8, definitely did the job, cleaned me up, sent me back to work happy. Will repeat for sure! Damage was $.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 06:11 #27536Senior Member

Posts: 220Yes thanks and Crimson is who I saw. I can see where some would get confused between the two ladies with them both in shortpump. I talked with her about that and she is looking into Midlothian next time.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 22:47 #27535Senior Member

Posts: 491I think it's two different people. The one going on a vacation I think is this one:
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/296392351356
That's a shame because the reviews were good and I kept trying to see her. Never got the schedules lined up.
The one you saw Jay was Crimson. They were both in Short Pump area. Crimson travels around quite a bit but Cougar was always in Richmond. Guess I missed out on that one. Not a good idea for the girls to stay in Henrico right now. Crimson should probably move to a new location.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-07-22 21:48 #27534Asshole

Posts: 567She's still in Henrico Hilton as of this post.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 21:31 #27533Senior Member

Posts: 220As of 2 pm she was good. She did say she would be headed to Va beach tomm I believe if that's what your referencing. She also has plenty of porn videos online.. just ask her for the links. I agree though.. be careful in Henrico.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 21:29 #27532Senior Member

Posts: 220You'll have to talk to her but I will say it’s the same as I usually do for a half hour massage at any of our normal AMPs. I was pleasantly surprised. She will not talk donations over the phone which is safe. I didn't like going to Henrico but we never discussed anything other than a massage and no donation talk.
Originally Posted by OhioRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 18:10 #27531Senior Member

Posts: 123That's weird, she just answered my text. Could be a sting?
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 17:05 #27530Senior Member

Posts: 100Crimson
Can I ask what was the dammage?
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 16:57 #27529Senior Member

Posts: 187Redheaded Gilf / MILF
Was a little talk about her here recently. She'll be out of touch for a while it seems. https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=28.
Be careful in Henrico.










Reply With Quote






