Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 183 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2736
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #171

    We live in Orlando Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Check out this one:

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Brittney_CO

    Obviously super hot but do you see any FS possibilities? I'm not in this for anything less than that. For a girl this hot I would be willing to try a few sessions to get to FS. I'm 47 and in good shape / reasonably good looking.

    She does say:

    *Strictly platonic, no exceptions.
    How exactly are we going to give you info on some chick who lives in Colorado. Are you lost?

  2. #170
    Check out this one:

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Brittney_CO

    Obviously super hot but do you see any FS possibilities? I'm not in this for anything less than that. For a girl this hot I would be willing to try a few sessions to get to FS. I'm 47 and in good shape / reasonably good looking.

    She does say:

    *Strictly platonic, no exceptions.

  3. #169

    Might as well post on STG

    I meet up with her and she is straight to the point. Not sure why she doesn't just post on STG, LOL. Her incall is safe and she only sees people during the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by AfternoonDLite  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any one has seen or heard from her. I mostly want to know if her in call is safe? I know that she is not Orlando, but some of y'all may think she is worth the drive. Feel free to DM if preferred.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Daisycuddle

    Thank you and stay safe.

  4. #168

    GabiComfort

    Can someone PM and tell me about their experience with GabiComfort? Thanks.

  5. #167

    Daisy

    Just wondering if any one has seen or heard from her. I mostly want to know if her in call is safe? I know that she is not Orlando, but some of y'all may think she is worth the drive. Feel free to DM if preferred.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Daisycuddle

    Thank you and stay safe.

  6. #166

    How did this go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled to see her this weekend at her downtown incall (hotel).

    She messaged me and was quick to send her phone number instead of chatting. Her English on the phone was more than servicable. She asked what I wanted but I declined to get into specifics. She offered to spend the first 20 min on a massage.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Mariana93
    Following up to see if there was anything notable, feel free to dm.

  7. #165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Effectshonit? DM if you want.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/effectshonit
    I haven't seen her but I am pretty sure she also advertises on adult search under body rubs. I think she was using the name Brea? Not a 100% though.

  8. #164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Warmnsensual

    I see her account is deactivated. What ever happened there?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensual

  9. #163

    Marlyn

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Marlyn

    Saw her a couple times, great personality and cuddle buddy. Pics are accurate. She doesn't wear makeup during sessions, but personally don't think she needs it. Extras are available, but not worth it IMO. Basic HE for $$. Might help if you are fluent in Spanish as her English is very limited.

  10. #162

    Effectshonit

    Anyone see Effectshonit? DM if you want.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/effectshonit

  11. #161

    Mariana

    Scheduled to see her this weekend at her downtown incall (hotel).

    She messaged me and was quick to send her phone number instead of chatting. Her English on the phone was more than servicable. She asked what I wanted but I declined to get into specifics. She offered to spend the first 20 min on a massage.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Mariana93

  12. #160

    Sooo?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her today.
    How did it go? I'm thinking about booking? I seen your review on her cc page.

  13. #159

    Extras

    Appreciate exchanging PMs with some of you gents on a lot of these pros. It confirms what's already been said here, that there's a lot of screwing and extracurriculars going on behind closed doors. The innocent looking ones could turn out to be freaky, you just never know. Also safe to say that we shouldn't feel special cause if she's banging you she's probably spreading them legs wide for others! Be safe out there.

  14. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonMike56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with Gabi looking to book soon pm me.
    She is pretty much only cuddling unless you have very deep pockets. I was able to convince her and yes it was great but. I was already there when we discussed donation. It was $$ Listened to the little head.

  15. #157

    Gabi

    Anyone have any luck with Gabi looking to book soon pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape