Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 920 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8415

    FS rate at a spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Irocz  [View Original Post]
    What are the rates for 819? Full service. If you don't mind sharing that detail, of course.
    There is no such thing as 819 FS rate. A spa like 819 technically has no set rate for FS, unlike there is a set rate at the apartment. The same girl can work at any spa. With that said, for one hour BBBJ and FS I usually do 140 on top of the spa house fee as 140 is what a girl gets at an apartment for BBBJ and FS. If you don't need BBBJ, then 100 should do.

    Some people like to negotiate down to 120, but to me it's not worth it trying to save the 20. But hey it's your money, so if you want to negotiate that is fine.

    Some girls like to work at a spa as they can choose who they want to fuck or charge more if they don't find you attractive. If you are paying anything more than 140 for one hour FS, then you are either ugly or don't have any negotiation skill.

  2. #8414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 221

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Last night was unreal. Had a 15 Vietnamese girl lineup. This place has more girls, but only 15 were available when I arrived. Draw your own conclusion on what happened next. Or I should say let your imagination run wild LOL. A 20 yr old girl who just started working 5 days ago, imagine how tight she is. Anyway, I digress. Since I am having so much fun oversea, I thought I should post a PSA.

    FOB Anne is at 819 Western Spa now. 12/15 will be her last day there. I tried to keep her previous location low key, but 819 is well known so I can share openly. I got 5 unsolicited very positive feedback off the site on Anne, you 5 guys know who you are. One guy even called her his top 5. Plus the two posts here make it 7 good experience. And this poster is a well respected senior poster, not some guy with a one or two posts. So for those of you who don't go to apartment and only visit spa or those 5 guys who texted me, go see her before she leaves. Chicago is her first stop coming straight from China. She is going to Philly next, so who knows when she will be back again, if ever. We might not see another FOB girl straight from China anytime soon.
    What are the rates for 819? Full service. If you don't mind sharing that detail, of course.

  3. #8413

    LillyDDD

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggio57  [View Original Post]
    I think the chances of her being CJ Miles are very low. She has such a name recognition now that it wouldn't make sense for her not to capitalize on it. And why would she be in Chicago instead of LA or Miami where most of her videos look like they're shot from. Possible? Sure. Likely? No.
    CJ miles is now doing porn for Brazzers. I think this is very recent so maybe she'll reveal herself?

  4. #8412

    Rl

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggio57  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of going there next week. Is BBFS offered in the GFE / PSE rate?
    They don't offer BBFS best they do is BBBJ.

  5. #8411

    KP Rose

    Saw Rose today, definitely recommend. Maybe a little older, but attractive, slim body, short, nice mm tits, and fun attitude. Normal shower routine, great BBBJ, very responsive to oral and she is so small a fun screw. Flip, bend, twist she is easy to handle and fun to pound.

  6. #8410

    Tokyo Room

    Anyone has exp with Tokyo Room before? I see they have service in Skokie, which is close to me.

  7. #8409

    Rl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to red lantern about a 2 weeks ago saw the Indian girl that was there payed for.

    The 160 standard service she was very attractive big ass big tits average BJ but that ass was amazing in doggy made me blow fast but we talked a bit and said she wasn't really enjoying this line of work saying it was too tiring and too many people LOL but didn't seem overly upset about it but she's gone now and I forgot to post this review though I had the intention to when I saw her.
    Thinking of going there next week. Is BBFS offered in the GFE / PSE rate?

  8. #8408

    Rl

    Took a trip to red lantern about a 2 weeks ago saw the Indian girl that was there payed for.

    The 160 standard service she was very attractive big ass big tits average BJ but that ass was amazing in doggy made me blow fast but we talked a bit and said she wasn't really enjoying this line of work saying it was too tiring and too many people LOL but didn't seem overly upset about it but she's gone now and I forgot to post this review though I had the intention to when I saw her.

  9. #8407

    I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy1965  [View Original Post]
    CJ Miles is one of the most popular models on OF.

    If this Lily DDD really is her, why advertise through Eros.com?

    I'd check to make sure that it REALLY is CJ before meeting with her.

    Because why would she be blurring her face?

    I've been told that Lily DDD's rates are outrageously high, tho!

    (Like way over 1 k per hour!

    If this really IS CJ, then that would make sense.

    But if it's NOT, then it'd be a total rip off.
    I think the chances of her being CJ Miles are very low. She has such a name recognition now that it wouldn't make sense for her not to capitalize on it. And why would she be in Chicago instead of LA or Miami where most of her videos look like they're shot from. Possible? Sure. Likely? No.

  10. #8406

    Her Rates.

    CJ Miles is one of the most popular models on OF.

    If this Lily DDD really is her, why advertise through Eros.com?

    I'd check to make sure that it REALLY is CJ before meeting with her.

    Because why would she be blurring her face?

    I've been told that Lily DDD's rates are outrageously high, tho!

    (Like way over 1 k per hour!

    If this really IS CJ, then that would make sense.

    But if it's NOT, then it'd be a total rip off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness2002  [View Original Post]
    Good find! I used to follow cj miles on social media and thought she may escort, but never saw any links to see for sure. This would be awesome if she did. I'll have to Toft and let you know.

    I do recall she had / has soo many followers, she may not want to commingle the illegal stuff with legal stuff.

  11. #8405

    To keep business clean

    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy1965  [View Original Post]
    Someone DM'd me on a different forum, telling me that Lily DDD's porn star name is actually CJ Miles.

    After doing a Google search, there's a really strong resemblance.

    Also, CJ miles is one of the most popular models on *.

    I wonder why she's using a different name for escorting, though?
    Good find! I used to follow cj miles on social media and thought she may escort, but never saw any links to see for sure. This would be awesome if she did. I'll have to Toft and let you know.

    I do recall she had / has soo many followers, she may not want to commingle the illegal stuff with legal stuff.

  12. #8404

    Lily DDD - Provider Name Change...?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy1965  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3988162.htm

    The ad post also claims that she's "the #1 provider in Southern California!" and that she's a "XXX porn star. "

    After Googling her name, there's no evidence of either.
    Someone DM'd me on a different forum, telling me that Lily DDD's porn star name is actually CJ Miles.

    After doing a Google search, there's a really strong resemblance.

    Also, CJ miles is one of the most popular models on *.

    I wonder why she's using a different name for escorting, though?

  13. #8403
    Quote Originally Posted by NoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this northside apartment?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2993362

    Got in contact with the booker and it's similar to other apartments in the area but I have no idea about the quality.
    Yep. Central and Milwaukee. One woman that I know of. Every bit of 50 years old. I walked. This was last week.

  14. #8402

    Central

    Has anyone tried this northside apartment?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2993362

    Got in contact with the booker and it's similar to other apartments in the area but I have no idea about the quality.

  15. #8401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Ho Chi Minh city?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Last night was unreal. Had a 15 Vietnamese girl lineup. This place has more girls, but only 15 were available when I arrived. Draw your own conclusion on what happened next. Or I should say let your imagination run wild LOL. A 20 yr old girl who just started working 5 days ago, imagine how tight she is. Anyway, I digress. Since I am having so much fun oversea, I thought I should post a PSA. I tried to keep her previous location low key, but 819 is well known so I can share openly. I got 5 unsolicited very positive feedback off the site on Anne, you 5 guys know who you are. One guy even called her his top 5. Plus the two posts here make it 7 good experience. And this poster is a well respected senior poster, not some guy with a one or two posts. So for those of you who don't go to apartment and only visit spa or those 5 guys who texted me, go see her before she leaves. Chicago is her first stop coming straight from China. She is going to Philly next, so who knows when she will be back again, if ever. We might not see another FOB girl straight from China anytime soon.
    I was in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City to be exact) for a few weeks recently and Linh Cherry in the block known as "little japan" is awesome. Had a 20 girl line up, half were around 25 and super hot! 500 k Viet dong for house fee and 2 million Viet dong for the girl, that's about 100 $ USD for excellent service with a young hot 24 yr old!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape