High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 26371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19336

    Ryan Conner

    Quote Originally Posted by Orozcoc93  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so I had a hr session with the famous Ryan Conner down in Chicago. She was definitely worth the money and wait! That body is something else, I had my hands all over that booty and she even modeled some leggings I brought for her. Super funny and she let me take some pics with her.
    Nice!! She was always a favorite of mine. She has a nice big round ass. Thick as hell. If I had a nickel for every time I busted a nut to her scenes I'd have enough money to see her in person. Good on you man! Treat your self instead of beat yourself. (Like me LOL).

  2. #19335

    Sending Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I prod your discipline. Do not send pics nor deposits.
    I never send face shots. Who the fuck would do that? But I've got a couple of dick picks with the face cropped off showing a fat belly and a miserably small dick. If they want dick pics, I'm more than glad to send them. The thing is, these aren't pics of me, my dick, or my fat belly. Shit I can catfish people too. I've got a couple different ones, so I hope I send the same pic to the same slore each time, or I don't give a shit anyway. I've got three chocolate chippies now that I can divide my time and my limited resources between, so if I'm window shopping and some babe wants dick pics, hey, she can knock herself out.

    If you want dick pics, just type "fat guy dick pic" in Google Images, and man! Be prepared to be disgusted.

    Coochie (Ugly fuckin' catfish) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  3. #19334

    Tinker

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    I have not met her. But it looks like she switched up her photos. Other pics showed severe baby damage and drug use.
    I think you thinking of another lady. Other than saggy kind of chest and very slight baby tummy, she's got a great body. She used to be a regular of mine and has done sleepovers. I don't know of snyone that would kick her out of their bed.

  4. #19333

    Tinkerbell

    I did make the mistake to visit Tinkerbell. I do not recommend for several reasons. I'll list them quickly as she is not worth any amount of time. Hygiene-horrible Service-non participative and very rushed. I surely was a chore for her that morning. Most important I did not feel safe. Big man lurking around when I arrived and staring when I left just moments later. There had to be more than one as I heard her announce my departure throughout the house when I was walking to the back door. She told me this northwest side location was only temporary. I definitely will not repeat, save your money on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to "Tinkerbell". Seemed cute and worth a try. Here's how it went:

    "Are you a cop or affiliated. ".

    No.

    "Ok can you send me a picture of you touching your nose with your pinky. ".

    I don't do that.

    "Then I can't do it".

    No problem thanks.

    Sometimes you're just entertained.

  5. #19332

    Lexi: mix bag

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times now. Never had an issue with her. She's cute and very petite. 5 ft tall about 90 pounds. Clean room and bed. Clean body and pussy and smells good besides her smoking. No signs of usage. 150 every time I see her. Everything covered but she does allow DATY. Sweet gal. Get her while she's still here and not all messed up like the rest of the locals.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/023056342364
    Moody, very guarded and emotionless. Aside from that I agree with your post. Slender and clean as well. If you get to her early in the day, she is a bit tighter down there.

  6. #19331

    Posting screenshots might help.

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Stay clear away. Will not only rip you off but beat the crap out off you too, and your car unless you have enough to keep them in bay. She cost me two bills and still put a foot in my car door. AA guys all around. She is hot looking, and will still go half way with you till they knock on the door. And open with a key.

    Don't go there. Nowif she reads this she knows who I am. No question.
    When I clicked on the link it was dead. Maybe in the future people should post the link and screenshots her and her ads because these ads come and go.

  7. #19330

    Sammi Love

    Saw Sammi while in town on business this week, Had an amazing time. She's really into it and has a top tier body. Comms were good and she was on time with appointment. BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, mish, for a HHR incall at $250. She is prettier in person as well, Hope she is still around next time I come that way I will repeat. As always this is my experience and opinion (YMMV).

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove

  8. #19329

    Bravo!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to "Tinkerbell". Seemed cute and worth a try. Here's how it went:

    "Are you a cop or affiliated. ".

    No.

    "Ok can you send me a picture of you touching your nose with your pinky. ".

    I don't do that.

    "Then I can't do it".

    No problem thanks.

    Sometimes you're just entertained.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/52253475
    I prod your discipline. Do not send pics nor deposits.

  9. #19328

    Lexi

    I've seen her a few times now. Never had an issue with her. She's cute and very petite. 5 ft tall about 90 pounds. Clean room and bed. Clean body and pussy and smells good besides her smoking. No signs of usage. 150 every time I see her. Everything covered but she does allow DATY. Sweet gal. Get her while she's still here and not all messed up like the rest of the locals.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/023056342364

  10. #19327

    Tinker bell

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to "Tinkerbell". Seemed cute and worth a try. Here's how it went:

    "Are you a cop or affiliated. ".

    No.

    "Ok can you send me a picture of you touching your nose with your pinky. ".

    I don't do that.

    "Then I can't do it".

    No problem thanks.

    Sometimes you're just entertained.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/52253475
    I have not met her. But it looks like she switched up her photos. Other pics showed severe baby damage and drug use.

  11. #19326

    Tinkerbell

    Reached out to "Tinkerbell". Seemed cute and worth a try. Here's how it went:

    "Are you a cop or affiliated. ".

    No.

    "Ok can you send me a picture of you touching your nose with your pinky. ".

    I don't do that.

    "Then I can't do it".

    No problem thanks.

    Sometimes you're just entertained.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/52253475

  12. #19325

  13. #19324

  14. #19323

    Follow Up

    Guys! Here is a link to a provider that lures guys in, starts the business, then thugs let themselves in with a key. Nothing like being mugged with your pants down. Even if your wallet is in the car, I'm guessing that you would only be too glad to retrieve it for them when your balls and / or life are at risk. Getting the shit beat out of you while stark naked is not on anyone's bucket list. But here's the problem. Someone responding to this said "if she reads this forum" she'll know who I am. Well if she reads this forum, she'll take her ad down resulting in a dead link like the one below.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...c/653973473362

    I know it's an extra step or two, but if you're posting, you have time to do this. Take a screenshot of the offender's ad. It'll wind up in your default Pictures folder under Screenshots. Then upload the pic to your report. Posting the link is great, but becomes useless when they cancel the ad. A screenshot of this lasts forever. Even when you're touting the very best pussy you've ever had at amazingly low prices in an upscale neighborhood with a second babe joining in for free, the link to the ad may often go dead, so no follow up is available to us mongers too lazy to TOFTT. Just a thought that helps everyone.

    Coochie (full of good ideas) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  15. #19322

    Kat Snow

    You can't go wrong with this lady. Nice little apartment in Hey-Veiw area. Always dressed to impress. BBBJ. No hassle No bullshit. Your safety is top priority. Good tight pussy. You get what you pay for. Sexy looking lady. Pics are about 8 years old. But a nice middle aged body but knows how to please a man. Damage $$.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-snow...ilwaukee-83448

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape