Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19331

    Posting screenshots might help.

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Stay clear away. Will not only rip you off but beat the crap out off you too, and your car unless you have enough to keep them in bay. She cost me two bills and still put a foot in my car door. AA guys all around. She is hot looking, and will still go half way with you till they knock on the door. And open with a key.

    Don't go there. Nowif she reads this she knows who I am. No question.
    When I clicked on the link it was dead. Maybe in the future people should post the link and screenshots her and her ads because these ads come and go.

  2. #19330

    Sammi Love

    Saw Sammi while in town on business this week, Had an amazing time. She's really into it and has a top tier body. Comms were good and she was on time with appointment. BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, mish, for a HHR incall at $250. She is prettier in person as well, Hope she is still around next time I come that way I will repeat. As always this is my experience and opinion (YMMV).

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove

  3. #19329

    Bravo!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to "Tinkerbell". Seemed cute and worth a try. Here's how it went:

    "Are you a cop or affiliated. ".

    No.

    "Ok can you send me a picture of you touching your nose with your pinky. ".

    I don't do that.

    "Then I can't do it".

    No problem thanks.

    Sometimes you're just entertained.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/52253475
    I prod your discipline. Do not send pics nor deposits.

  4. #19328

    Lexi

    I've seen her a few times now. Never had an issue with her. She's cute and very petite. 5 ft tall about 90 pounds. Clean room and bed. Clean body and pussy and smells good besides her smoking. No signs of usage. 150 every time I see her. Everything covered but she does allow DATY. Sweet gal. Get her while she's still here and not all messed up like the rest of the locals.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/023056342364

  5. #19327

    Tinker bell

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to "Tinkerbell". Seemed cute and worth a try. Here's how it went:

    "Are you a cop or affiliated. ".

    No.

    "Ok can you send me a picture of you touching your nose with your pinky. ".

    I don't do that.

    "Then I can't do it".

    No problem thanks.

    Sometimes you're just entertained.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/52253475
    I have not met her. But it looks like she switched up her photos. Other pics showed severe baby damage and drug use.

  6. #19326

    Tinkerbell

    Reached out to "Tinkerbell". Seemed cute and worth a try. Here's how it went:

    "Are you a cop or affiliated. ".

    No.

    "Ok can you send me a picture of you touching your nose with your pinky. ".

    I don't do that.

    "Then I can't do it".

    No problem thanks.

    Sometimes you're just entertained.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/52253475

  7. #19325

  8. #19324

  9. #19323

    Follow Up

    Guys! Here is a link to a provider that lures guys in, starts the business, then thugs let themselves in with a key. Nothing like being mugged with your pants down. Even if your wallet is in the car, I'm guessing that you would only be too glad to retrieve it for them when your balls and / or life are at risk. Getting the shit beat out of you while stark naked is not on anyone's bucket list. But here's the problem. Someone responding to this said "if she reads this forum" she'll know who I am. Well if she reads this forum, she'll take her ad down resulting in a dead link like the one below.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...c/653973473362

    I know it's an extra step or two, but if you're posting, you have time to do this. Take a screenshot of the offender's ad. It'll wind up in your default Pictures folder under Screenshots. Then upload the pic to your report. Posting the link is great, but becomes useless when they cancel the ad. A screenshot of this lasts forever. Even when you're touting the very best pussy you've ever had at amazingly low prices in an upscale neighborhood with a second babe joining in for free, the link to the ad may often go dead, so no follow up is available to us mongers too lazy to TOFTT. Just a thought that helps everyone.

    Coochie (full of good ideas) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  10. #19322

    Kat Snow

    You can't go wrong with this lady. Nice little apartment in Hey-Veiw area. Always dressed to impress. BBBJ. No hassle No bullshit. Your safety is top priority. Good tight pussy. You get what you pay for. Sexy looking lady. Pics are about 8 years old. But a nice middle aged body but knows how to please a man. Damage $$.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kat-snow...ilwaukee-83448

  11. #19321

    Sonia / Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Stay clear away. Will not only rip you off but beat the crap out off you too, and your car unless you have enough to keep them in bay. She cost me two bills and still put a foot in my car door. AA guys all around. She is hot looking, and will still go half way with you till they knock on the door. And open with a key.

    Don't go there. Nowif she reads this she knows who I am. No question.
    I doubt she'll remember who you are and no not because of the drugs rotting her memory away but because I had an almost identical experience and sounds like this is a very common theme with her.

  12. #19320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Sonia. / Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Found that this girl posts pretty often under the Massage / Massage Studio on STG Milwaukee. I got to say she's probably the most attractive girl posting under Milwaukee anything. Anyone with any experience?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...c/653973473362
    Stay clear away. Will not only rip you off but beat the crap out off you too, and your car unless you have enough to keep them in bay. She cost me two bills and still put a foot in my car door. AA guys all around. She is hot looking, and will still go half way with you till they knock on the door. And open with a key.

    Don't go there. Nowif she reads this she knows who I am. No question.

  13. #19319
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I was just asking about the condom issue before I indulged. Maybe I did it wrong because I'm old. But just another issue: I think I know who was walking out the elevator as I was walking towards it. FYI: the clip board thing doesn't work when you've got John tattooed on your forehead (as we all do). Had to laugh a little. Also, nobody carries clip boards anymore. Not even my old ass. We just type shit on our phones. It does not work as a disguise for whording. But thanks for not leaving a mess for me. And nice to see you take GRman42's advise.
    And I can't help but find a lot of humor in this business.
    Giddit!
    Not me with the clipboard. So at least 3 of us saw her. Encourages me that she'll keep her weird and come back in April.

  14. #19318

    Sonia

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Found that this girl posts pretty often under the Massage / Massage Studio on STG Milwaukee. I got to say she's probably the most attractive girl posting under Milwaukee anything. Anyone with any experience?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...c/653973473362
    Former SW on Greenfield. Find reviews on the SW thread under Cassandra. Got clean for about a year, relapsed. Starting running with an AA guy. We he went to prison for a while she landed back on Greenfield. When he got out she went back to him. See the Rip-off Reports under Sonia for an absolutely horrific experience one of our fellow mongers was subjected to. Pics are her but several years old. Extreme caution advised.

    HS.

  15. #19317

    Sonia Massage / Massage Studio Ad on STG

    Found that this girl posts pretty often under the Massage / Massage Studio on STG Milwaukee. I got to say she's probably the most attractive girl posting under Milwaukee anything. Anyone with any experience?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...c/653973473362

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape