Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 26374
-
12-09-22 20:24 #19339Senior Member

Posts: 98Bridgette Bailey
If anyone here has happened to peruse Any Eros profiles today my friend Bridgette Bailey has informed me that some yahoo has completely hijacked her account and is running a huge scam at her reputation's expense. What's worse is that it sounds like its going to take some time until It can get shut down so heads up please thanks.
-
12-09-22 18:46 #19338Senior Member

Posts: 145Ryan Conner
Nice!! She was always a favorite of mine. She has a nice big round ass. Thick as hell. If I had a nickel for every time I busted a nut to her scenes I'd have enough money to see her in person. Good on you man! Treat your self instead of beat yourself. (Like me LOL).
Originally Posted by Orozcoc93
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 12:28 #19337Senior Member

Posts: 1363Sending Pics
I never send face shots. Who the fuck would do that? But I've got a couple of dick picks with the face cropped off showing a fat belly and a miserably small dick. If they want dick pics, I'm more than glad to send them. The thing is, these aren't pics of me, my dick, or my fat belly. Shit I can catfish people too. I've got a couple different ones, so I hope I send the same pic to the same slore each time, or I don't give a shit anyway. I've got three chocolate chippies now that I can divide my time and my limited resources between, so if I'm window shopping and some babe wants dick pics, hey, she can knock herself out.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
If you want dick pics, just type "fat guy dick pic" in Google Images, and man! Be prepared to be disgusted.
Coochie (Ugly fuckin' catfish) Eater.
God bless you all.
-
12-09-22 12:17 #19336Senior Member

Posts: 380Tinker
I think you thinking of another lady. Other than saggy kind of chest and very slight baby tummy, she's got a great body. She used to be a regular of mine and has done sleepovers. I don't know of snyone that would kick her out of their bed.
Originally Posted by Incredulous411
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 12:00 #19335Regular Member

Posts: 20Tinkerbell
I did make the mistake to visit Tinkerbell. I do not recommend for several reasons. I'll list them quickly as she is not worth any amount of time. Hygiene-horrible Service-non participative and very rushed. I surely was a chore for her that morning. Most important I did not feel safe. Big man lurking around when I arrived and staring when I left just moments later. There had to be more than one as I heard her announce my departure throughout the house when I was walking to the back door. She told me this northwest side location was only temporary. I definitely will not repeat, save your money on this one.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 11:12 #19334Senior Member

Posts: 656Lexi: mix bag
Moody, very guarded and emotionless. Aside from that I agree with your post. Slender and clean as well. If you get to her early in the day, she is a bit tighter down there.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 10:10 #19333Banned Member

Posts: 1583Posting screenshots might help.
When I clicked on the link it was dead. Maybe in the future people should post the link and screenshots her and her ads because these ads come and go.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 09:22 #19332Senior Member

Posts: 97Sammi Love
Saw Sammi while in town on business this week, Had an amazing time. She's really into it and has a top tier body. Comms were good and she was on time with appointment. BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, mish, for a HHR incall at $250. She is prettier in person as well, Hope she is still around next time I come that way I will repeat. As always this is my experience and opinion (YMMV).
https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove
-
12-09-22 08:23 #19331Senior Member

Posts: 656Bravo!!
I prod your discipline. Do not send pics nor deposits.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 03:55 #19330Senior Member

Posts: 57Lexi
I've seen her a few times now. Never had an issue with her. She's cute and very petite. 5 ft tall about 90 pounds. Clean room and bed. Clean body and pussy and smells good besides her smoking. No signs of usage. 150 every time I see her. Everything covered but she does allow DATY. Sweet gal. Get her while she's still here and not all messed up like the rest of the locals.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/023056342364
-
12-09-22 01:57 #19329Senior Member

Posts: 255Tinker bell
I have not met her. But it looks like she switched up her photos. Other pics showed severe baby damage and drug use.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 23:47 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 88Tinkerbell
Reached out to "Tinkerbell". Seemed cute and worth a try. Here's how it went:
"Are you a cop or affiliated. ".
No.
"Ok can you send me a picture of you touching your nose with your pinky. ".
I don't do that.
"Then I can't do it".
No problem thanks.
Sometimes you're just entertained.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/52253475
-
12-08-22 23:25 #19327Regular Member

Posts: 5How about this one?
-
12-08-22 23:22 #19326Regular Member

Posts: 5Occasional Add
Has anyone seen her?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/303731545329
-
12-08-22 22:54 #19325Senior Member

Posts: 1363Follow Up
Guys! Here is a link to a provider that lures guys in, starts the business, then thugs let themselves in with a key. Nothing like being mugged with your pants down. Even if your wallet is in the car, I'm guessing that you would only be too glad to retrieve it for them when your balls and / or life are at risk. Getting the shit beat out of you while stark naked is not on anyone's bucket list. But here's the problem. Someone responding to this said "if she reads this forum" she'll know who I am. Well if she reads this forum, she'll take her ad down resulting in a dead link like the one below.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...c/653973473362
I know it's an extra step or two, but if you're posting, you have time to do this. Take a screenshot of the offender's ad. It'll wind up in your default Pictures folder under Screenshots. Then upload the pic to your report. Posting the link is great, but becomes useless when they cancel the ad. A screenshot of this lasts forever. Even when you're touting the very best pussy you've ever had at amazingly low prices in an upscale neighborhood with a second babe joining in for free, the link to the ad may often go dead, so no follow up is available to us mongers too lazy to TOFTT. Just a thought that helps everyone.
Coochie (full of good ideas) Eater.
God Bless You All.










Reply With Quote





