Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 33218
-
12-10-22 17:58 #25493Regular Member

Posts: 18Layni
I had similar experience. 15 minutes before agreed on time, I sent text asking for location but got no reply despite a couple of follow-up texts. 15 minutes after agreed time, I sent final text saying I don't like being stood up. The next morning, got a text apologizing saying she had an emergency to take care of and hoped I would give her another chance. Also said it wasn't like her. Was considering, but not going to happen now. Thanks for the report OlGezzer.
Originally Posted by OlGeezer
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 16:16 #25492Senior Member

Posts: 27Journey from Lexington
Ran across her post this morning on STG.
Found several senior reviews on the Lexington board.
She's staying the weekend in a newly renovated AB&B close to downtown. Answered the door in nothing but a thong: great chest, pretty face, soft southern accent. Wonderful visit. Everything covered with this petite bbw. Only word of caution for some is you will leave smelling like perfume.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/039111571101
-
12-10-22 04:33 #25491Senior Member

Posts: 578It's disturbing
The disturbing thing to me is that I don't think any of these providers would be doing such things if there weren't guys stupid enough to cave in. Honestly, Candypants / Ashley is the only provider on Tryst I ever found who wasn't severely overpriced, asking for ridiculous amounts of PII, or just a pure scammer. And she has the minor drawback of you having to tolerate her smoking crack or meth during the deed. Needless to say, you should be totally comfortable providing all manner of PII to one of her pals.
Originally Posted by Newbie78
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 00:26 #25490Regular Member

Posts: 21Amber
She is a heavy drug user. Her girlfriend is usually close by. She only does hours cause she knows most men will leave after the first pop.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Which is usually 15 minutes or less. Not worth half of her rate in my opinion. I would not trust her with any personal info, no telling what she would.
Post on social media. She rants about Mongers like all other stuck up escorts on her twitter. Cash app me some $$ cause I'm Amber Meadows blah blah blah.
-
12-09-22 22:04 #25489Banned Member

Posts: 5352Good move never go shopping for them. It could be a set up. Time to get LEO there a the fact you bought her soda, cigarettes just proves you were the one texting her. If she is real still don't buy anything for them. If I am ask to stop and get something I say ok this meeting is terminated. I don't go shopping for providers.
Originally Posted by OlGeezer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 18:36 #25488Senior Member

Posts: 473Redhead Abby
I didn't see anything in reviews or ripoffs. Thanks for the good info. QUOTE=Cousinlouie;6248460]Her name is Sara and she and her boyfriend Justin are hard core thieves. They are very bad people and should be avoided. She keeps taking down her listcrawler ad and ironically it seems the only review she allows is the one she wrote herself.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-815-9703
-
12-09-22 18:15 #25487Senior Member

Posts: 313Lanay
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102998796#.
Anyone have any luck with this one? I hope it's real and not a scam or sting. Looks fishy but at least all the tats match in the pics. She's hot either way.
-
12-09-22 16:53 #25486Senior Member

Posts: 180She's no good
Her name is Sara and she and her boyfriend Justin are hard core thieves. They are very bad people and should be avoided. She keeps taking down her listcrawler ad and ironically it seems the only review she allows is the one she wrote herself.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-815-9703
-
12-09-22 15:36 #25485Regular Member

Posts: 13Layni on Tryst
Caution. Did not follow through with visit. Showed up at sketchy motel, went ahead and texted for room. Then got reply not ready and to run an errand for her then return in 20 minutes and she'd be ready. No thanks. I left.
-
12-09-22 15:15 #25484Senior Member

Posts: 2247Amber Meadow
She isn't new to most anyone. YMMV. Hers is not low. If Amber doesn't need ALL that info HB mentioned, then she shouldn't list in her Tryst profile. If anyone wants to give someone your personal info to someone that's your call. Lifelock won't protect you from psycho escorts. Heck, feel free to post it here for the girls to reference. LOL jk. To each their own. Peace.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 13:48 #25483Senior Member

Posts: 92Preach On!
I've been close to pulling the trigger on this one, I just can't get past the PII crap. Every time I think about it, I remind myself what happened to that poor dude outed by Raylee. As much as her build is my preference, I have too much to lose to share my linkedin page or by DL. No ass is worth that level of risk, at least for me.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 13:15 #25482Senior Member

Posts: 473Redhead Abby another link
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/101590078 link with a screen shot also. Cant out run a screen shot of the ad.
Last edited by BigGusDickUs55; 12-09-22 at 13:21. Reason: Additional info
-
12-09-22 09:47 #25481Banned Member

Posts: 5352Didn't take long for her to remove her post after a couple bad reviews. Beware she may return different name an number.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 04:06 #25480Senior Member

Posts: 435She wanted a 25% deposit from me. I had to decline.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 00:19 #25479Senior Member

Posts: 377Amazing
How does a known junkie that less than 2 years ago was living in run down hotel rooms with CandyPants, taking turns hiding in the bathroom when it was the other girls turn to get visited by a monger, start demanding PII and $300+ per meeting? Who is handing over that kind of information? Insanity.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





