Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 108 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...-/790771514486

    So I'm thinking of treating myself to a little something with this year's bonus (I confess, I am more a street monger than I am a fan of escorting, I can control the environment compared to walking into a room when you don't know who is hanging out in the bathroom).

    So any of you honcho's out there tap this one? In the past, I tend to stick to the previously reviewed providers, there is safety in numbers. I've never seen this one in a review so I thought I would just ask before taking the plunge. She advertises enough to think one of you out there has the 411.
    That's Maria. I saw her 10 years ago when I started mongering. Those are the same pics she was posting then. She does not look anywhere near as good in person and is about 10 years older than she says. She let me do pretty much anything I wanted but it didn't matter since it wasn't a fun experience. I didn't even bust a nut. I saw her again like 5 years later at the last minute when another girl flaked. She was even worse that time.

    I like the older girls. She wasn't mean and didn't have an attitude. There was no rush. Anything is on the table. But that didn't matter. She is just run down and not in a good I'm going to nail a real skank kind of way. Her skills are not that good. She is friendly enough but it just doesn't matter. She is a serious user so she is only half coherent. She is very dirty and not in a good way.

    I wouldn't waste your time or money. You are better off wacking it.

  2. #1121

    A little help

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...-/790771514486

    So I'm thinking of treating myself to a little something with this year's bonus (I confess, I am more a street monger than I am a fan of escorting, I can control the environment compared to walking into a room when you don't know who is hanging out in the bathroom).

    So any of you honcho's out there tap this one? In the past, I tend to stick to the previously reviewed providers, there is safety in numbers. I've never seen this one in a review so I thought I would just ask before taking the plunge. She advertises enough to think one of you out there has the 411.

  3. #1120

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the confirmation. Made a few attempts to take a spin. However it was nothing but texting then ghosted for hours then denial I was even real. Back to texting and more ghosting. Long story short. Just a waste of time. I'll try again next time.

    Thanks again. Stay safe.
    I've also made a few attempts. Never responded to the first couple. Last time, she texted me back about 12 hours later asking if I was still interested.

  4. #1119

    BriBri

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffie  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for years. Pics are real and recent. She's my go to when I'm in town.
    Thanks for the confirmation. Made a few attempts to take a spin. However it was nothing but texting then ghosted for hours then denial I was even real. Back to texting and more ghosting. Long story short. Just a waste of time. I'll try again next time.

    Thanks again. Stay safe.

  5. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffie  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for years. Pics are real and recent. She's my go to when I'm in town.
    How come you haven't reported on her to the site?

  6. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this cutie? Been trying to search but no luck. She responds with her general area but that's it.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    https://atlanticcity-nj.skipthegames...-/042484354203
    I've been seeing her for years. Pics are real and recent. She's my go to when I'm in town.

  7. #1116

    BriBri info?!

    Any info on this cutie? Been trying to search but no luck. She responds with her general area but that's it.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    https://atlanticcity-nj.skipthegames...-/042484354203
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221211_160803_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #1115

    Any info on Megg STG

    In AC for the weekend was thinking of visiting her. She said she is new.

    https://atlanticcity-nj.skipthegames...-/282318589208

    Thanks.

  9. #1114

    Jewel

    I got to see Jewel a few times before she fell off the radar. Pictures are recent and she has a tight body. I have done both FS and CarPlay with her and hasn't disappointed. She stopped posting and doesn't answer anymore. Anyone have any leads?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2A9D45ED-95B5-4C1A-92DF-DE44258D4E38.jpg‎  

  10. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    Her Twitter issue and running. https://twitter.com/SkylerRainNJ.
    Hmmm. Either I have the worst timing or she doesn't like me. We'll see. I tend to know when I'll be free in advance and like to schedule early if I can. Maybe she's not cool with that. I'll just wait patiently.

  11. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm looking in the wrong spots, she hasn't posted in a bit. I've emailed her and filled out the form on her site. She might have taken her Twitter down. I hope she's OK.
    Her Twitter issue and running. https://twitter.com/SkylerRainNJ.

  12. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    No idea why that may be I'd say reach out on a day she's posted availability she's more apt to be paying attention.
    Unless I'm looking in the wrong spots, she hasn't posted in a bit. I've emailed her and filled out the form on her site. She might have taken her Twitter down. I hope she's OK.

  13. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to get a date with her for some time and can't even get a reply.
    No idea why that may be I'd say reach out on a day she's posted availability she's more apt to be paying attention.

  14. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Skyler at the least half dozen times. She's absolutely the real deal. And a cool chick to just BS with. You won't get any BBFS of any sort don't bother trying. No sense tossing away a reputable reference if you need one down the road. If I had to guess I'd say I've known her the longest in this world. Damn near 10 years now!
    I have been trying to get a date with her for some time and can't even get a reply.

  15. #1108

    Any intel on her?

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...a/610174868398

    She looks pretty new I messaged her it's outcall only she said she's from the Toms River area and has to be discreet. No reviews I can find and won't FaceTime or video call to verify. Quoted 250 a hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape