Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15999

    Here we go

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She is Bri and you can read about her here.
    Anyone who's been on this board for a while cringes when the whole Bri / Bree topic comes up. I've never been with Bri (the one in the ad) but have followed her in here for years. The short version is: She used to be a pretty solid UTR in Crofton. Started dabbling in drugs and has been on a downward spiral since.

    I'd just say this. If those pictures are current, she's looking pretty good. Maybe she has gotten herself cleaned up a bit. If she really is starting in the * world (or something similar), then good for her. She has a smokin' body, so if she can stay clean, she'd probably do great there.

    I've read enough on here to take a hard pass on Bri, though. But to each his own. When she's good, I hear she's great. When she's bad, you might just get robbed. If you're feeling brave (OP), let us know how it goes.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...-/359201992333

  2. #15998

    Juicy Juice

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...935/4435932272

    Doesn't look fake to me. Anyone tried her? She only has one ad. Maybe new or maybe a sting. Thoughts?

    T. J.

  3. #15997
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Been planning on dreaming on this one. Any intel??

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...-/359201992333
    She is Bri and you can read about her here.

  4. #15996

    Robbery

    Post deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason;6245608[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/102626774[/URL]

    Met up with this one. Looks pretty good, doesn't she. Damn. Within 5 minutes two large AA come knocking.

  5. #15995

    Intel

    Been planning on dreaming on this one. Any intel??

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...-/359201992333

  6. #15994

    Intel

    Been planning on dreaming onthis on. Any intel? Thanks.

  7. #15993

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with Tatiana lately?
    Here is her ad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-827-4059

  8. #15992

    Sarah

    Just got done seeing Sarah. White 30 year old. She used to post back in the day but I never had a visit because there was always a lot better options. I feel like 80 bucks just fell out of my pocket LOL. Got to the Howard Johnson in Pikeville and she's just like the pictures. No personality at all. Reminds me of Millie. Terrible BJ, like someone was forcing her and she hated sucking dick. Complete mood killer. I had to pretend I was with someone else in order to get hard LOL. She bent over, I mounted and tried to get at least a nut out of it. The entire time I was there, she was completely dead personality wise. OMG just like Millie. I popped, cleaned up and left. That was it. She just has this annoyed expression on her face. That was a one and done for me. Google Sarah on listcrawler.

  9. #15991

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/102626774

    Met up with this one. Looks pretty good, doesn't she. Damn. Within 5 minutes two large AA come knocking. Thankfully I left both wallet and donation in car, so they let me go. One followed me to my car but left quickly when I activated my car alarm. Close call. Avoid this one.
    What motel were they at?

  10. #15990
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Tried this outfit outfit the other day and the games started once I arrived. Once I arrived, they started asking probing questions and to send a verification selfie. Absolutely not. If that was needed, why not when I first made the appointment. I don't send selfies anyway but regardless. Either way, I bailed and blocked the number on the text app. Glad it's working out for you bro and you're crushing these Latinas. My search continues. As always, YMMV and mine certainly did. for now, I'll stick to NOVA and my Colombian outfit even though prices are higher.
    Sorry to hear that. Only thing they hit me on when I arrived was if I was white, black or Hispanic. Never had any questions since. Twice now they haven't responded to my text late at night. I texted this other one I saw talked about in the DC thread. She's in hyattsville. She didn't reply back. I hate that LOL.

  11. #15989

    Robbery

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/102626774

    Met up with this one. Looks pretty good, doesn't she. Damn. Within 5 minutes two large AA come knocking. Thankfully I left both wallet and donation in car, so they let me go. One followed me to my car but left quickly when I activated my car alarm. Close call. Avoid this one.

  12. #15988

    Valerie

    Don't be fooled by this SW charging outrageous prices. You can get lower rates for sure. https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/178665038777.

  13. #15987

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Tried this outfit outfit the other day and the games started once I arrived. Once I arrived, they started asking probing questions and to send a verification selfie. Absolutely not. If that was needed, why not when I first made the appointment. I don't send selfies anyway but regardless. Either way, I bailed and blocked the number on the text app. Glad it's working out for you bro and you're crushing these Latinas. My search continues. As always, YMMV and mine certainly did. for now, I'll stick to NOVA and my Colombian outfit even though prices are higher.
    Bros do you know of any in like BWI area?? Not eros that's frequent but some like what your posting about like my old Laurel days. But too far for me now, if some in bwi area let me know much appreciate I can trade some info if you interested.

  14. #15986

    Tatiana

    Anyone been with Tatiana lately?

  15. #15985

    There was an attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    So 2 weeks ago I went in on round 4 and met Isabel from brazil. She was short, pail skin but thick as a mfr. Spoke some good English. She was a little thicker then I like. But a beautiful girl for sure. Took me up on the 10 for 60 deal.

    Then last week I had a lot going on and wasn't able to make it in to see Lala who I believe is the main handler you text with. Due to the fact that I asked one of them who the 347 number was and I thought I heard her say, Lala?

    But anyways, went in tonight on round 5 with a 30 yo or so phat ass Latina from the Dominican Republic. She must of have 36 D tits. One bad ass * IMO. She kept the lights off with TV on so I couldn't get a good look at her skin tone but she wasn't dark skinned. More like a tan skin. I kinda couldn't tell. But man was her ass phat and on point. She turned around and rubbed her ass up and down on my dick standing behind her, then started a CBJ, then went with missionary to her on top to then doggy with her grasping my balls. Had that ass clappin. Would gladly repeat for more time if available. Didn't ask, but I'm sampling the other girl later this week too.

    So that's now 5 of the baddest girls ever I just fucked for 60 bucks each. Fuck all them scammers and sorry providers. This is gold here.

    Attached a pic from last week, then a pic from tonight's round. Both named Isabel.
    Tried this outfit outfit the other day and the games started once I arrived. Once I arrived, they started asking probing questions and to send a verification selfie. Absolutely not. If that was needed, why not when I first made the appointment. I don't send selfies anyway but regardless. Either way, I bailed and blocked the number on the text app. Glad it's working out for you bro and you're crushing these Latinas. My search continues. As always, YMMV and mine certainly did. for now, I'll stick to NOVA and my Colombian outfit even though prices are higher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape