Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 527 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Just started SA again after a year. While I'm talking to diff ladies, I just was wondering if anyone has any Intel on honey slaughter. Think this link works but if it doesn't I'll add a pic or another link. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-04c824599d30.
    Interesting pictures. She's obviously not interested in being arm candy. I also noticed that her last picture with her jeans unzipped reveals, at least to me, that she has downloaded at least one offspring.

  2. #6907

    Info on honey slaughter?

    Hi guys. Just started SA again after a year. While I'm talking to diff ladies, I just was wondering if anyone has any Intel on honey slaughter. Think this link works but if it doesn't I'll add a pic or another link. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-04c824599d30.

  3. #6906

    Tired out Ms. Piggy

    Morning Gents,

    Pulled the trigger on this one, and well lets just say the smaller head one haha. Met up, and she's not a good kisser but tried. We got undressed and she is a little bigger then I was hoping for, belly wise but eehh. She was down for DFK, FIV, and almost seemed like BBFS if I were get her wetter who knows. Either way didn't want to risk it. Started Mish, and she's very responsive, flipped over for some doggy then tried some CG. Honesty probably won't repeat. And honestly I think she can go cheaper, it would go cheaper from what I feel. GL if youll don't mind a short but bigger chick. Damage 3#.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo11  [View Original Post]
    So spoke with Ms. Piggy here. She quoted me 5 Bens which was a bit steep I think she doesn't host, so didn't pull the trigger. I'm a breast guy and don't like them super skinny so thinking about it anyone seen her? Is that too high. I'm new to SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-bae10153fcb6

  4. #6905
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while now. No M&G required. Just hard to schedule. Nothing crazy.
    She'll ask you to get an updated STD test.

  5. #6904

    Real / ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerasd  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while now. No M&G required. Just hard to schedule. Nothing crazy.

  6. #6903
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigskybow21  [View Original Post]
    I met her, nice enough girl and friendly, I don't mind giving a little especially if I think there is some possible action to follow but she was super quick to exit once she got what she wanted and I don't think she had any intention of meeting again. I wouldn't waste your time.
    Who are you speaking about?

  7. #6902

  8. #6901
    I met her, nice enough girl and friendly, I don't mind giving a little especially if I think there is some possible action to follow but she was super quick to exit once she got what she wanted and I don't think she had any intention of meeting again. I wouldn't waste your time.

  9. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]

    If you're not having much luck, adjust your expectations on size. You might be pleasantly surprised. I might be a convert (ha).
    Same goes with age. Every dude here wants 22 year old coeds. Then wonder why so many profiles in that range scam or have gps. I've had wonderful results and many freebies with more mature ladies.

    But to each his own.

  10. #6899

    Anyone seen?

    So spoke with Ms. Piggy here. She quoted me 5 Bens which was a bit steep I think she doesn't host, so didn't pull the trigger. I'm a breast guy and don't like them super skinny so thinking about it anyone seen her? Is that too high. I'm new to SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-bae10153fcb6

  11. #6898

    Plumpers

    I haven't been with too many big girls in my life. I typically like 'them skinny. But I got so tired of getting no where with any of them, I figured I'd update my search filters to include the heavier sets. Nothing overly obese. But definitely chunky. Here's what I found.

    - They reply.

    - They don't play games.

    - They seem pretty genuine.

    - They're happy to get some action.

    - They're pleasers to the end. They don't rush things. They're soaking wet. They get off very easily.

    - They seem to enjoy it as much as I do.

    I'm not going to share who I've been seeing, recently, but she doesn't even want any donation money. Just a consistent pounding.

    If you're not having much luck, adjust your expectations on size. You might be pleasantly surprised. I might be a convert (ha).

  12. #6897

    Gps

    Bxbaby211.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-44e5db437804

    Wants 5 Hundo a meet. I hate that the average ask is up around 4 bills these days. And some average girls asking that much, this one does look good and sent some nice pics but still too high for me.

  13. #6896
    Any info on the damage on something like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I do not remember if this one can host or not, but she is a great SB and very accommodating.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-30e81d4f6641

  14. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBandit  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like four months ago, 200 for fairly decent session. Pretty easy going from what I remember.
    Thank you.

  15. #6894

    Ready4 funmom

    Wasted a bunch of time emailing another scammer. She's willing to drive 2 hours from southern MD to see me, but needs baby sitter money up front.

    Nope! Next.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-805524f837f6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape