Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 27920
-
12-07-22 16:20 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 265How is angelic Ava? She's younger, I see Fineasfinnely every so often but she's just average for looks and is getting up there on age.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 15:58 #20134Senior Member

Posts: 451Yup
I agree mitch, but usually those new girls give it up raw. I've seen the everett section and its horrible. FineasFinnley / Angelic Ava are some that are reliable. Might toftt.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 15:47 #20133Senior Member

Posts: 617400/ hr in Everett for someone completely new with no reviews? Fuck no. Pricing is getting ridiculous. Who the hell is paying these insane rates?
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 15:43 #20132Senior Member

Posts: 451Fellas any one sample this yet? Fresh of the boat!
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129397%3B-*26%23128166%3 B-Cool-Me-Down%26%238252%3 B.
-
12-07-22 13:59 #20131Regular Member

Posts: 17Ebb
I've seen EBB once. Is definitely on the bigger side (bigger than I expected) but damn she is a throat goat.
Originally Posted by TooFoo2
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 06:26 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 60BBFS gangbang
200 BBFS gangbang DP swallow.
-
12-05-22 22:47 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 265I mean Bem ain't fat. More just like saggy and cracked out.
Originally Posted by TooFoo2
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 22:34 #20128Senior Member

Posts: 145Bro, wait till you see EBB and BEM (both have stellar reviews from SIMPs on other site). Then you will know what FAT, Old and ugly means.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 21:47 #20127Senior Member

Posts: 104I think I got the green drips from one of the older girls on this thread. Had to get an antibiotic shot out of my stash to fix that one. It was still good though, I creampied her well.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 19:53 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 191Overpaid
Wow, she is old and fat.
Originally Posted by Pontus311
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 19:20 #20125Regular Member

Posts: 12Karly
https://tryst.link/escort/karly-115
Appears exactly as in photos so if you're not into older women, hard pass. Nice clean location, very sweet and pleasure to chat with. BBBJ is one of the best I've had in forever and went to doggy without any discussion of hood. Excellent clean and tight enough, CIP and out the door for $160.
-
12-05-22 12:16 #20124Senior Member

Posts: 1102Under 350 for bbfscip msog is almost worth it.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
Plenty of 40 somethings on SA for under 400 for 2 hours plus.
-
12-03-22 14:32 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 267FirePhoenix
She's definitely for real, prices and services as advertised! Great DT BBBJ and BBFSCIP. She's very candid and easy to talk to. Very nice personality. Looks are somewhat typical for mature providers in the area. The gut is there, but not as bad as some. (Great curves from the back!) Big, hefty tits. Not pretty of face, but not horrible. She was great fun and I'll see her again!
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 04:14 #20122Senior Member

Posts: 500Diamondkitty
Has anyone seen Diamondkitty lately, she used to suck a mean cock and wanted to see if anyone has encountered her lately.
-
12-03-22 02:09 #20121Senior Member

Posts: 214Firephoenix4 real
In her bio it says CIP +100.
I tried setting up appointment with her last time she was in wa but couldn't swing it. She has lots of vids on pornhub and xvideos. Loves to fuck dirty.
Someone toftt.
Best of luck!










Reply With Quote



