Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 24828
-
12-07-22 06:55 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 109Sites worth paying for
Input on web sites that are worth the cash to join?
The drdwg.com site provided by Mr Pete is a new one for me. Reviewing the site, a login is required, and I presume payment for any useful review / intel. That got me thinking as to what site (s) are actually worth paying for? Them, T-E-are, Eccie, etc. Prior to COVID I was a paying member on P411, at that time I did some travel making the cost of membership worth paying. Post COVID, well, shit.
Interested in input from other gents regarding what site (s) are worth the cost of membership, including P411.
Appreciate usag being a free membership, very worthwhile!
BCD.
-
12-06-22 21:38 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 148Hot Macy
Any info on Hot Macy? https://www.drdwg.com/escorts/478.
When I use tineye on her pics takes you to secret benefits site. Any input is much appreciated.
-
12-06-22 14:24 #19321Regular Member

Posts: 8I found her ad easy I was wondering if she was any good? Any info on her I she worth it? Or should I pass next time I'm I'm town.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 10:29 #19320Banned Member

Posts: 5352Was in down to visit a friend and wanted to have a little play time. Checked reviews of the couple I was interested in and found this one.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/547776139002
Senior member said his go to girl so I made the call quick reply which surprised me. Set the date for next morning. She said she enjoyed morning meeting, hard to find a morning provider. Checked in with her at 8:00 she said she would be ready at our scheduled time gave me address. When I text her said I was close she gave me room number. Fact was I was already there did my normal LEO drive around to check the parking lot out for anyone setting in car. Everything clear.
Went to the room entrance from the outside no lobby to walk through. Room was definitely lived in, looked just like her pictures. Started with BBBJ then when Junior was at full attention covered up for some cowgirl She rode like a champ knew I was close to pop told her I wan't to finish in her mouth. She ripped to cover off an took it all in her mouth. She did spit it out but didn't stop till she had it all. Next time I am in town I will repeat.
Additional Options.
Attachments.
Manage Attachments:
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.
-
12-06-22 08:38 #19319Banned Member

Posts: 5352Never trust a provider that post pictures of her handler in her profile. Big Red flag.
Originally Posted by StudMuffin317
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 08:10 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 808Her ad
I took the info you displayed in found her ad in like less than 30
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy84
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/853656619738
-
12-06-22 04:54 #19317Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on this one from michigan working down here now
Hey, was wondering if you guys had any info on this one tries Peony out and mountain aire but both are a far drive usually can't find her name either or ad been looking for about 20 min.
-
12-05-22 21:43 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 808Harley not Honey
I don't know why they keep calling her honey. Her number is on the ad.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/101897409
-
12-05-22 20:21 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 90Link to her ad?
You got a link to her ad? Sounds promising!
Originally Posted by JoesSun
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 15:19 #19314Regular Member

Posts: 17Eva Love, A Must See
Wanted to post this last week but been busy and haven't gotten a chance, but here we go. I've been dreaming to see Eva for a couple weeks now, but I had the flu and didn't want to see her till I'm better.
She walked into my room and she is exactly as her pictures, absolutely gorgeous. She has beautiful eyes. She left for the washroom and came back with this lingerie that exposes all her assets, I was in awe staring at her. She must have noticed my jaw dropping. She has great conversational skills, something I find very attractive. All this waiting and anticipation made dick ultra hard. DFK and proceeded to great head game. I think she must have been down there for at least 10 minutes before wrapping my average sized dick with her massive chest, it's a sight I've not seen. Afterwards we proceeded with Mish, covered, and we were staring at each other, LFK as I was fucking her. I didn't want to change position, I couldn't stop staring at her, and busted early and all over her chest. She's a 10/10! Can't wait to see her again to explore more of her! I'm thinking about seeing her this weekend again.
-
12-04-22 19:51 #19313Regular Member

Posts: 18Sad news
Sad to report, Eve, the Latina BBW, passed away last month. Rest in peace.
-
12-04-22 17:59 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 222If that's a dude,
I must be gay. What are the numbers?
Originally Posted by TacoHead81
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 16:57 #19311Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the info. And no I do not get into that sort of thing.
Originally Posted by TacoHead81
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 13:24 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 116Yea
As a rule of thumb if the post has pics of multiple girls than.
Originally Posted by StudMuffin317
[View Original Post]
It's a scam. There is one local duo who I sampled that isn't but I made them FaceTime and meet In public first. A lot of the younger or newer mongers don't catch on fast enough and keep the scum in business.
-
12-04-22 09:10 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 44Honey
It's a dude, if you're into that. 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by MrCool1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





