Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 1012 1512 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 25714
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18049

    Star (Miamisburg)

    I contacted Star last night after 2 no shows with GoldenV. Star was all about meeting but kept putting me off. 10-20 minutes at a time saying she wasn't ready yet. Anyway, she finally said that I should park near her room number and I did. Then she said that " her neighbor " would be leaving shortly and I could come on in after I saw him leave. Yeah right. He did come out and walked to the end of the sidewalk and sat down, all in plain view. He saw me in my car waiting too. At that point I told Star that I was born at night just not last night and that I would be leaving as long as her boyfriend was around. End of story, was a bad night. And like so many have been saying on here, " it isn't what it used to be." Where is Help Me Rhonda? When you need her. Or even Jen of the North or the twins.

  2. #18048

    Golden V (Middletown)

    Says her name is Tina. I am Masterbait from the old days, had some 200 posts but don't remember my password. Anyway, rookie mistakes last night. GoldenV will waste your whole night with excuse after excuse. I made 2 trips to see her after believing her bull s. I never did see her and she seems mental or she just likes fucking with mongers. Stay away is my advice.

  3. #18047

    Tonya Maneater

    She asked me to post a review, which I would, but I really don't have anything new to add that's not already said.

    She's a sweetheart and a performer. I actually really like her location, too bad she won't be able to stay for long. I stopped by the diner around the corner for a nice lunch. Fun time!

  4. #18046

    Damn deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.
    I'm seeing more and more requests for deposits. We all have to band together and not do that crap. Cash is king.

  5. #18045

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.
    Plus she also has every activity listed on the ad so it likely is one.

  6. #18044

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.
    You probably 100% right.

    What was the deposit amount?

  7. #18043
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.
    Scam don't do it.

  8. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.

  9. #18041

    Sexy Brunette


  10. #18040

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Jade is violent? She's definitely isn't super responsive via text.
    Yes, she cussed me out on the phone the other day. Horrible at texting. Call her. Several months ago I was at her place and she was pissed at her girlfriend and she turned to me and punched a hole in the wall right next to my face. Put her fist right thru the wall. Yup. She can be violent.

  11. #18039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Jade

    Jade is violent? She's definitely isn't super responsive via text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Golden V last weekend. Yes, hard to schedule. She takes 15 minutes to respond to each text. She is a scatter brained young lady. Reminds me of Jade, just not violent. LOL. Real messy incall apt. She is the girl in the pics, plus 10 lbs. Has two cats plus her pussy which is tight, cute and sweet. She may have a habit. And, someone may be lurking around.

  12. #18038

    Golden V

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up with 2 different providers yesterday in middletown, Golden V and the head nurse. Both on stg. Both responded and set up meetings. Then ghosted. Its really getting old. Anyone have a go to girl in middletown area?
    Saw Golden V last weekend. Yes, hard to schedule. She takes 15 minutes to respond to each text. She is a scatter brained young lady. Reminds me of Jade, just not violent. LOL. Real messy incall apt. She is the girl in the pics, plus 10 lbs. Has two cats plus her pussy which is tight, cute and sweet. She may have a habit. And, someone may be lurking around.

  13. #18037

    Middletown

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up with 2 different providers yesterday in middletown, Golden V and the head nurse. Both on stg. Both responded and set up meetings. Then ghosted. Its really getting old. Anyone have a go to girl in middletown area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Golden has been hard to schedule. Not sure who the head nurse is.

    I did read that someone had a bad experience with Isabella so not sure I'd go that route.

    I'm not aware of anyone else in Middletown although I'd like to find someone there.
    The only other one I'm aware of is Annie girl, the Lingham massage girl. She advertises on Tryst. She may have changed her name a bit because her old account got hacked but it will include Annie. She recently moved back there. There are many reports on her in the Cincinnati forums.

  14. #18036
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up with 2 different providers yesterday in middletown, Golden V and the head nurse. Both on stg. Both responded and set up meetings. Then ghosted. Its really getting old. Anyone have a go to girl in middletown area?
    Golden has been hard to schedule. Not sure who the head nurse is.

    I did read that someone had a bad experience with Isabella so not sure I'd go that route.

    I'm not aware of anyone else in Middletown although I'd like to find someone there.

  15. #18035

    Middletown

    Tried to set up with 2 different providers yesterday in middletown, Golden V and the head nurse. Both on stg. Both responded and set up meetings. Then ghosted. Its really getting old. Anyone have a go to girl in middletown area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape