Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 532 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5665
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, curious if anyone has some decent bb girls as of lately. I've been away for a few months and can't find anything.
    Then you haven't looked very hard.

  2. #5664

    Any BBFS out there?

    Hey all, curious if anyone has some decent bb girls as of lately. I've been away for a few months and can't find anything.

  3. #5663

    If anyone's feeling adventurous

    Just when you think you've seen it all. You come along an offer for a threesome in a storage unit. This is truly a new one on me. I'm not biting but I'd love a report for the entertainment value lmao.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/773728887837

    Happy hunting!

  4. #5662

    What is correct link

    Can you post the correct link for the girl on the left, or share the contact info that you have? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Saw their ads in Philly about double BBJ specials. Texted their numbers called no response. Did anyone see them are they real?

  5. #5661
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    The girl on the right with the orange top has been around for a while. She's definitely got a handler, and is usually on 291 just south of the airport. She's all messed up with a big scar on one leg and limited mobility. Can't really get wild with her as she's always in some sort of pain.

    Whoever her handler is seems to rotate other women with her for doubles. Always felt shifty, proceed w caution.
    All services covered = bye.

  6. #5660
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeRacer90  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/347199488494

    Anyone got recent info on Nikki (blonde) and her friend? It gives a number but it's inactive. I saw her a few weeks ago and the session was great so I try to find her ad again and nothing. This is an older ad which makes me believe it's not the same number I messaged. Thanks in advance.
    The girl on the right with the orange top has been around for a while. She's definitely got a handler, and is usually on 291 just south of the airport. She's all messed up with a big scar on one leg and limited mobility. Can't really get wild with her as she's always in some sort of pain.

    Whoever her handler is seems to rotate other women with her for doubles. Always felt shifty, proceed w caution.

  7. #5659

    They are real

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Saw their ads in Philly about double BBJ specials. Texted their numbers called no response. Did anyone see them are they real?
    They are real. I've seen them both numerous times. Not too long ago, they were working K ave. Seems like they are moving up in the world. LOL.

  8. #5658

    Nikki and friend.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/347199488494

    Anyone got recent info on Nikki (blonde) and her friend? It gives a number but it's inactive. I saw her a few weeks ago and the session was great so I try to find her ad again and nothing. This is an older ad which makes me believe it's not the same number I messaged. Thanks in advance.

  9. #5657

    Ava Rose

    Interested in seeing Ava Rose but is a bit of a drive for me. Has anyone seen her?

    Used to post in Bensalem & Trevose, now posts in Willow Grove.

    Photo is from her recent STG ad.

    PM is good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ava.jpeg‎  

  10. #5656
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    They are real. They usually post seperately.

    Here is one of their ads: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/331791049716.

    She was a good time.
    I quoted the wrong post last time. As for this is the picture with the nice tits real? If so which one is it?

  11. #5655
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever see this chick? I did a search on here, but it's such a generic handle. I met a Star up in the NE once, way back in the day, great time, pretty sure that ain't her though. The search brings up discussion of a lesbian chick, also pretty sure it ain't her. Anyone know this particular "Star" LOL.
    Is the nice tits pic real? If so which one is it.

  12. #5654

    Star near Art Museum?

    Anybody ever see this chick? I did a search on here, but it's such a generic handle. I met a Star up in the NE once, way back in the day, great time, pretty sure that ain't her though. The search brings up discussion of a lesbian chick, also pretty sure it ain't her. Anyone know this particular "Star" LOL.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/893983321639

  13. #5653
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Saw their ads in Philly about double BBJ specials. Texted their numbers called no response. Did anyone see them are they real?
    They are real. They usually post seperately.

    Here is one of their ads: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/331791049716.

    She was a good time.

  14. #5652

    Gina

    Saw Gina with Savannah / Heaven for double BBJ short stay. Gina was awesome energetic and friendly accommodating and really listens and wants to please nice looking body. Savannah wasn't as good looked not healthy very skinny and was dope sick not energetic at all and all she wanted to get done real quickly. So I spent there maybe 10 minutes. Really liked Gina. They both sucked dick and Savannah after like 7 minutes didn't want to continue said to finish on her face. To be honest she doesn't look as good when sick. So I did whatever she told. I really liked Gina and if want do single sessions it will be great choice. Anybody knows does she do single dates? Incall was around to W Lehigh & Hutchinson in small cozy room on fist floor. Damage was 1.4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIxPCn~2.jpg‎   ysWZjS.jpg‎   KLiTrz.jpg‎   7b1Uk6~2.jpg‎  

  15. #5651

    Are they real?

    Saw their ads in Philly about double BBJ specials. Texted their numbers called no response. Did anyone see them are they real?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ndexody3mte1nti4zgzjntgzmmuzmwjlnwu2mjrlymrhmwu4mwi.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape