Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27538
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think it's two different people. The one going on a vacation I think is this one:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/296392351356

    That's a shame because the reviews were good and I kept trying to see her. Never got the schedules lined up.

    The one you saw Jay was Crimson. They were both in Short Pump area. Crimson travels around quite a bit but Cougar was always in Richmond. Guess I missed out on that one. Not a good idea for the girls to stay in Henrico right now. Crimson should probably move to a new location..
    You are 100% correct. There were 2 picked up on Monday in the 3900 of Westerre Pkwy and as of this post both are still on vacay.

  2. #27537
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    She's very cautious due to many encounters with uncle. She's been reviewed several times before. I didn't feel any soul-sucking experience but she was cool enough, looks much more a spinner than her pics and has a beautiful bubble butt.
    Dreamed of her yesterday in a notel in pburg at lunch time, definitely more a spinner than pics but that was fine with me, and that butt is FINE, LOL. Comms were actually really good. I was working and being it was first dream with her just opted for a BBBJ with cim and it was well worth it, would give it 8, definitely did the job, cleaned me up, sent me back to work happy. Will repeat for sure! Damage was $.

  3. #27536
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think it's two different people. The one going on a vacation I think is this one:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/296392351356

    That's a shame because the reviews were good and I kept trying to see her. Never got the schedules lined up.

    The one you saw Jay was Crimson. They were both in Short Pump area. Crimson travels around quite a bit but Cougar was always in Richmond. Guess I missed out on that one. Not a good idea for the girls to stay in Henrico right now. Crimson should probably move to a new location.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Yes thanks and Crimson is who I saw. I can see where some would get confused between the two ladies with them both in shortpump. I talked with her about that and she is looking into Midlothian next time.

  4. #27535
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    As of 2 pm she was good. She did say she would be headed to Va beach tomm I believe if that's what your referencing. She also has plenty of porn videos online.. just ask her for the links. I agree though.. be careful in Henrico.
    I think it's two different people. The one going on a vacation I think is this one:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/296392351356

    That's a shame because the reviews were good and I kept trying to see her. Never got the schedules lined up.

    The one you saw Jay was Crimson. They were both in Short Pump area. Crimson travels around quite a bit but Cougar was always in Richmond. Guess I missed out on that one. Not a good idea for the girls to stay in Henrico right now. Crimson should probably move to a new location.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  5. #27534
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    That's weird, she just answered my text. Could be a sting?
    She's still in Henrico Hilton as of this post.

  6. #27533
    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    Was a little talk about her here recently. She'll be out of touch for a while it seems. https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=28.

    Be careful in Henrico.
    As of 2 pm she was good. She did say she would be headed to Va beach tomm I believe if that's what your referencing. She also has plenty of porn videos online.. just ask her for the links. I agree though.. be careful in Henrico.

  7. #27532
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRich  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask what was the dammage?
    You'll have to talk to her but I will say it’s the same as I usually do for a half hour massage at any of our normal AMPs. I was pleasantly surprised. She will not talk donations over the phone which is safe. I didn't like going to Henrico but we never discussed anything other than a massage and no donation talk.

  8. #27531
    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    Was a little talk about her here recently. She'll be out of touch for a while it seems. https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=28.

    Be careful in Henrico.
    That's weird, she just answered my text. Could be a sting?

  9. #27530

    Crimson

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    My link didn't work but this is who I met today. The massage / body slide was a great start!
    Can I ask what was the dammage?

  10. #27529

    Redheaded Gilf / MILF

    Was a little talk about her here recently. She'll be out of touch for a while it seems. https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=28.

    Be careful in Henrico.

  11. #27528
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...u/487079039716

    Reviews are in the Norfolk section (search on Crimson) and on TER.

    Looks are always subjective but photos are accurate. Clean, absolutely zero drama, friendly, and 10/10 performance. Maybe 11 out of 10. Think Smoke but even a level better.
    My link didn't work but this is who I met today. The massage / body slide was a great start!

  12. #27527
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    He definitely came out a winner with two girls for less than 300. But the only thing to take with you is the exact donation and your car key. They could have taken the entire wallet with I'd drivers license and maybe credit cards. Creating all kinds of problems. So that was a win in this game anyway you look at it. Stay safe!
    Yeah what I carried was $250 which was the price they quoted for full hour. I usually carry full hour price with me. Considering two girls one Early twenties and second around 30 , I still think it is worth. I would have given that willingly if they asked prior.

  13. #27526

    MILF Crimson

    She is staying over near short pump mall. I normally avoid that area like the plague but she had good reviews and very little info through texting which I like. If you're interested she also gives a very very good massage. I plan to become a regular. She stays in Norfolk Virginia Beach and short pump. I did see she has a lot of reviews in Norfolk. Very similar to Smoke but an open menu.
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/older-milf-with-exceptional-nu/180415970126

  14. #27525

    New and trying to get some out

    I'm super new to this and haven't done anything since the older Craigslist days. I've been watching the sites to get out spam, scammers and sketch. But there's a few that I'm curious on that I can't tell either way.

    I'd love to know some basic tips and tricks to staying out of trouble. Especially not using my cell for contact unless via app. I'm a little dense when it comes to that stuff so hopefully you can spell it out like I'm 5.

    I see there's a few regulars in the area so that's good.

    I came across this listing and wanted to use it for reference on vetting out. Anything alarming in the ad?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/102668104

  15. #27524
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezusJ  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back for an out and figured I'd share this gem with you all.

    Ad: https://petersburg-va.skipthegames.c...i/325859796362.

    Note: She is a bit cautious and will tiptoe to ensure her safety. Her communication needs a bit of work but I'm not sure if it was because she was scared or not "hour between responses" but overall would repeat any day.
    She's very cautious due to many encounters with uncle. She's been reviewed several times before. I didn't feel any soul-sucking experience but she was cool enough, looks much more a spinner than her pics and has a beautiful bubble butt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape