Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 37345
-
12-07-22 22:47 #27535Senior Member

Posts: 491I think it's two different people. The one going on a vacation I think is this one:
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/296392351356
That's a shame because the reviews were good and I kept trying to see her. Never got the schedules lined up.
The one you saw Jay was Crimson. They were both in Short Pump area. Crimson travels around quite a bit but Cougar was always in Richmond. Guess I missed out on that one. Not a good idea for the girls to stay in Henrico right now. Crimson should probably move to a new location.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-07-22 21:48 #27534Asshole

Posts: 567She's still in Henrico Hilton as of this post.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 21:31 #27533Senior Member

Posts: 220As of 2 pm she was good. She did say she would be headed to Va beach tomm I believe if that's what your referencing. She also has plenty of porn videos online.. just ask her for the links. I agree though.. be careful in Henrico.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 21:29 #27532Senior Member

Posts: 220You'll have to talk to her but I will say it’s the same as I usually do for a half hour massage at any of our normal AMPs. I was pleasantly surprised. She will not talk donations over the phone which is safe. I didn't like going to Henrico but we never discussed anything other than a massage and no donation talk.
Originally Posted by OhioRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 18:10 #27531Senior Member

Posts: 123That's weird, she just answered my text. Could be a sting?
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 17:05 #27530Senior Member

Posts: 100Crimson
Can I ask what was the dammage?
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 16:57 #27529Senior Member

Posts: 187Redheaded Gilf / MILF
Was a little talk about her here recently. She'll be out of touch for a while it seems. https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=28.
Be careful in Henrico.
-
12-07-22 15:43 #27528Senior Member

Posts: 220My link didn't work but this is who I met today. The massage / body slide was a great start!
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 15:24 #27527Senior Member

Posts: 88Yeah what I carried was $250 which was the price they quoted for full hour. I usually carry full hour price with me. Considering two girls one Early twenties and second around 30 , I still think it is worth. I would have given that willingly if they asked prior.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 14:25 #27526Senior Member

Posts: 220MILF Crimson
She is staying over near short pump mall. I normally avoid that area like the plague but she had good reviews and very little info through texting which I like. If you're interested she also gives a very very good massage. I plan to become a regular. She stays in Norfolk Virginia Beach and short pump. I did see she has a lot of reviews in Norfolk. Very similar to Smoke but an open menu.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/older-milf-with-exceptional-nu/180415970126
-
12-07-22 14:03 #27525Regular Member

Posts: 3New and trying to get some out
I'm super new to this and haven't done anything since the older Craigslist days. I've been watching the sites to get out spam, scammers and sketch. But there's a few that I'm curious on that I can't tell either way.
I'd love to know some basic tips and tricks to staying out of trouble. Especially not using my cell for contact unless via app. I'm a little dense when it comes to that stuff so hopefully you can spell it out like I'm 5.
I see there's a few regulars in the area so that's good.
I came across this listing and wanted to use it for reference on vetting out. Anything alarming in the ad?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/102668104
-
12-07-22 10:46 #27524Senior Member

Posts: 316She's very cautious due to many encounters with uncle. She's been reviewed several times before. I didn't feel any soul-sucking experience but she was cool enough, looks much more a spinner than her pics and has a beautiful bubble butt.
Originally Posted by JeezusJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 09:33 #27523Senior Member

Posts: 581Good reminder
He definitely came out a winner with two girls for less than 300. But the only thing to take with you is the exact donation and your car key. They could have taken the entire wallet with I'd drivers license and maybe credit cards. Creating all kinds of problems. So that was a win in this game anyway you look at it. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 08:33 #27522Senior Member

Posts: 26Jessica
Saw Jessica last night for what will without question be the last time. We all know you deal with a little bs from her, but for the cheap price and no limit service it was worth it. Not anymore. She was high as can be the entire time from 1st text to the end. Asking a million favors of me. Spent 10 minutes in the bathroom "to pee". Didn't want her ass slapped because someone might hear. Didn't want her tits touched because they were "feeling sensitive". Didn't want her hair touched. Then tried to up the price when I didn't shoot off in 47 seconds. She's lost weight too, very noticeable in the face. Not worth it anymore. I'm out.
-
12-07-22 08:28 #27521Senior Member

Posts: 26Tiffany
She is posted on tryst too. Or she was a couple weeks ago. I made about about my interaction with her. Don't know if its real, but I know it wasn't worth my time.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





