Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 32172
-
12-07-22 18:06 #23037Senior Member

Posts: 452Manscaping Tara or KK
Friends:
I am not able to find a recent contact for Tara and KK. Appreciate any help. You can DM if you have their contact or post links on here please.
-
12-07-22 15:44 #23036Senior Member

Posts: 223On Franconia Rd.
DMV Latina was extensively reviewed by The Drowned just a few days ago. He provided a description and pricing for each of the three gals listed on the ad. This place is located in a small shopping center, 2nd floor. Located on Franconia right behind the Wells Fargo bank. Can't miss it.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
Regards.
-
12-07-22 08:02 #23035Senior Member

Posts: 401Good intel, thanks
Thanks for sharing. Just Googled DMV Latina Massage and found it at the top. Only saw rates for Alexis (90) but may TOFTT if no AAR from original poster doesn't come in before I head to Springfield area.
Originally Posted by Eddie223
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 07:39 #23034Senior Member

Posts: 198Springfield latinas
DMV Latina Massage. RM site has the info. Says Alexandria but I always considered anything on Franconia Rd to be Springfield growing up here. Have not visited myself but all reports have been NOVA only and over priced but with extremely attractive girls. YMMV.
You can also Google the name but I didn't find an ad to link to.
-
12-07-22 06:56 #23033Regular Member

Posts: 10Doubt it's the same person. This lady is much older.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/goddessmassage
-
12-06-22 22:18 #23032Senior Member

Posts: 327Banned by mamasan?
I guess it depends on the particular mamasan but I doubt you'll get banned. They are about getting money. I'm sure they will roll the dice on you again.
Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 22:09 #23031Senior Member

Posts: 637Thanks
I don't feel I overpaid. 140 total was a fair donation for the service even if it was a little short. However, the angry negotiation (demand) and AFTER attitude ruined the experience.
Originally Posted by KingArt
[View Original Post]
I had a massage years ago at the Alexandria King AMP. She gave me more service than I asked for or had the money to tip for with me. She did not get angry. She just said next time bring more. I did. All good.
BTW. I said in my post you can get FS from a Latina or a ACS for 80. This is for a Qv only. RTFF for the latinas. Most acs want 100 for a Qv. If they don't offer av, you may just ask.
-
12-06-22 15:35 #23030Senior Member

Posts: 198I don't, I tried to search and couldn't find it, if I can figure out what better terms to search for later I will. This forum is annoying for trying to do searches because of the pause.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 15:10 #23029Senior Member

Posts: 66Refusing mamasan's pick
What happens when you are invited by mamasan to the room. She claims that she got a great girl for you. Then the girl enters the room. But you refuse to be with that girl and she politely asks you to leave parlor. Will mamans bans you next time?
-
12-06-22 13:59 #23028Regular Member

Posts: 8Crystal moon spa
Was in Centerville and wanted to unwind. Fronted 80 for an hour with a TS, which is what I really wanted. She was probably late 40's and stick thin. Nice ts that hit the spots. Back to the table for a no oil massage that was high quality. I only wanted a nova finish and it was delivered excellently. More on the menu? Unknown, didn't pursue or care.
-
12-06-22 13:41 #23027Senior Member

Posts: 401Do you recall the name of the place or a link I can follow-up with? I have an appointment in Springfield area next week and could be a nice way to unwind afterwards. A NOVA finish is fine with me for now.
Originally Posted by Eddie223
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 13:10 #23026Senior Member

Posts: 198I remember chatter about a place in the Springfield area I believe that was Latinas but also NOVA finish only.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 12:06 #23025Senior Member

Posts: 92Yes
First result on google is the Linkedin profile of what's got everyone's red flags / alarms going off. Goggle 571 xxx2401.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 12:03 #23024Senior Member

Posts: 197Cielo in Manassas phone number
You mean the number ended in 2401? I didn't see anything like that, and I tried a few search engines.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 10:00 #23023Senior Member

Posts: 401Looking forward to your "After Action Report. " LOL.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
Tried finding the intel by some RTTF but must have missed it.
Latina MT or MP is second priority on my "to do" list behind visiting a tall lady.










Reply With Quote






