Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 12191
-
12-08-22 16:05 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 62Sag
Didn't SAG use to have girls listed for NOVA? I only see LA options.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 14:02 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 2422Uno mas
It seems we can safely add JJCL to the list based on their recent talent that just left around early December (Barbie). But the flip side of the coin lies on the talent herself; mediocre at best.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 13:50 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 176Only 3?
I believe only SAG, BEG and MP only openly advertise BBFS.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 12:19 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 131Rate
Apologies for the previous post. I believe K-pop is.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
$$$ .5 for 1 h.
$$$ .1 for 45 m.
$$ .7 for 1/2 hr.
Thanks.
-
12-08-22 10:13 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 2422Public
Was planning on checking them soon for new talents, but just got hit with the heavy jack from them "No BB / PSE" on all talents. And with the way Dika was presented lately, it makes it harder to find the right motivation to patron.
Originally Posted by YoyoSpa
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 17:30
Senior Member
-
12-07-22 01:54 #2091Banned Member

Posts: 633K-Pop Damage
I haven't been to K-Pop for a few weeks, but I've got the itch for I've. Is Damage still $$$ . 4 for an hour? How about half hour? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Koolakulak
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 16:38 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 271I've Kpop
Made an appt with I've at Kpop based on recent good reviews. Later found bad reviews esp about her service.
Didn't know who to believe, but kept the appt. Wow! Glad I did as she was fantastic. That said, she might be a little YMMV so I will explain.
Walked in and she was as described down below by Nogard and other reviewers.
Cute face (GND), 5'5, slim, perky B's. Not DDG, but very cute and no complaints.
Super upbeat and friendly. No kiss at door. Only hand touching from door to shower. Nice shower BBJ preview. More solid BBJ on bed.
Good P2 P in CG then on with C for actual CG. At this point we hadn't even kissed at all. Not even a peck.
Perhaps you have to lead a bit and maybe that's the YMMV part. Flipped to Mish and I initiated kissing.
Holy crap it was the most hardcore DFK and I mean D D DFK the rest of the way.
We went at it like two wild animals through many positions. Lips constantly locked and tongues deep.
She was down for whatever pace or intensity. Glad I didn't pass on this one.
Not sure what happened with anyone getting bad service from her, but she was cool and a lot of fun.
Although she won't jump you at the door like Abba or Sherri, she's a lot of fun later.
-
12-05-22 22:24 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 88KPop Girls have been my go-to lately and have been pretty reliable.
Originally Posted by YoyoSpa
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 22:13 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 76Kpop is relatively new, but has been bringing some amazing talents to this area.
Originally Posted by SNE1124
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, beside having a vacation / tour of USA, Abba no longer has any working plans and will return to Korea after her vacation. At least that's what she told me!
-
12-05-22 22:04 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 1017I've Abba
I've was here months ago w JJ, but only for a few days, she also got quite a few positive feedback from Seattle.
Originally Posted by SNE1124
[View Original Post]
A cute / tall / skinny CA girl w / good attitude & performance, not DDG but definitely a repeat for me!
Abba is always solid booked even her last couple of days, as someone mentioned previously needs pre-booking at least 3 days prior, she is going to take a few days off after finishing here then heading to Seattle for her last tour before going back to K, when will she visit DMV again, who knows but I'm certain she will be back soon next year to the place making her #1 kgirl.
-
12-05-22 21:33 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 201CP has been dependable in the past
I've used CP for years. Considered them a fairly dependable agency. But not so much this time.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 20:52 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 2422I've
She was at BTT in Boston and LKP in philly before, stayed about 1-2 weeks at each location. Got a few shots with her, she's decent GFE and seem to enjoy the moment, and pretty young. She does GFE menu only and not that tight in the box maybe from fully booked schedule. English lingo can pass easily without googles friend. She's very into hygiene and almost always ensure shower before any games. For first shot, she does seem to be really strict on counting cash in front of clients and spend a min or 2 flipping them LOL. However, the vibe I got from her was hugely transactional and nothing more despite good looking or financial well being, hence big YMMV. IMHO, a couple visits is all there can be, she's one of those examples that rely heavily on YMMV on experience.
Originally Posted by SNE1124
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 19:34 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 78Check the Seattle board around Sept? And search for I-V-E because otherwise USG's system changes it to "I've. " We should probably follow the same convention.
Originally Posted by SNE1124
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 18:01 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 30I've Kpop?
Anyone have any prior experience with I've from Kpop?
Also, I wasn't able to book time with Abba this go around. Will she be back?
-
12-05-22 17:29 #2082Regular Member

Posts: 14Just walk De Wallen
Just walk De Wallen district.
Originally Posted by Betcha2048
[View Original Post]
I was there several years ago. Didn't use the services, but walking there got me dizzy. So many of the girls in the windows are gorgeous.













Reply With Quote





