Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23043

    Seashell vs Kara

    Both of these have been reviewed recently. Kara has been around a long time. Seashell is newer. Search the forum and / or rubmaps for location and past reviews.

    Comparison: Kara / Candy King-Seashell / Linda.

    Space:

    Kara= Clean but A little run down.

    Seashell =Beautiful room and space. This place looked like a high end hotel conference room with a heated massage table.

    Time spent.

    Kara 45 min Seashell 35.

    Total $ Kara 140 with a fight to keep it this low.

    Seashell. Simple request 100.

    Table shower.

    Kara Yes a good soap rub. Seashell unfortunately No, they don't have one.

    Looks.

    Similar looks. Candy / Kara was a little better dressed than Linda / Seashell.

    Both had thin Middle aged Korean Bodies. Candy may be a little older. Lindy had bigger headlights, but not huge.

    Kara Massage 7/10. The Seashell was 6/10 but with more ball play.

    Extras.

    I aske Kara / Candy if she would like me to massage her, she stripped and I gave her a fun rub down, No FIV or DATY.

    I offered Seashell / Linda a rub, but she said "not enough time". Next time I will go for the Hour for 20 more (120 total). She took off her top and bra. I played and nursed while she rubbed my friend and his balls. Lots of fun talk.

    Negotiation.

    Linda / Kara asked me for 100 (80+ 100) for a HJ, I offered 60. She refused and got dresses and acted like she would leave. I said, that is ok. I waited her our and she petulantly moved to give me a somewhat poor but successful HJ. She then stormed out Angry. On the way out she told me to never ask for her again. OK.

    Seashell / Linda. Fun time nursing and play with her tits while she lubed up my cock and balls for a fun time. She gave me some good talk too. Not the best ever, but pretty good. Parting Very nice. I forgot my hat. She rushed out to the parking lot to give it to me.

    Overall. Seashell over Kara by a lot.

  2. #23042

    Seashell vs Kara

    Both of these have been reviewed recently. Kara has been around a long time Seashell is newer. Search the forum for past reviews.

    Comparison:

    Criterion Kara Seashell.

    Time spent 45 min 35.

    Total $ 140 100.

    Table shower Yes No.

    Looks 6 dressed well 6 but not as well dressed.

    Body thin Middle aged Korean Same.

    Massage 7/10 6/10 but more ball play.

    Extra I massage her naked top off with nursing.

    Negotiation Angry I would not pay 180 Asked for 100 total with nursing. OK.

    Happy ending.

  3. #23041

    Seashell vs Kara

    Both of these have been reviewed recently. Kara has been around a long time Seashell is newer. Search the forum for past reviews.

    Comparison:

    Criterion Kara Seashell.

    Time spent 45 min 35.

    Total $ 140 100.

    Table shower Yes No.

    Looks 6 dressed well 6 but not as well dressed.

    Body thin Middle aged Korean.

  4. #23040

    Seashell vs Kara

    Both of these have been reviewed recently. Kara has been around a long time Seashell is newer. Search the forum for past reviews.

    Comparison:

    Criterion Kara Seashell.

    Time spent 45 min 35.

    Total $ 140 100.

    Table shower Yes No.

    Looks 6 dressed well 6 but not as well dressed.

    Body.

  5. #23039
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Friends:

    I am not able to find a recent contact for Tara and KK. Appreciate any help. You can DM if you have their contact or post links on here please.
    Tara https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22590294.html.

    KK https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22596142.html.

  6. #23038

    Nalee

    I see from the other site that Nalee is back. She has a couple reviews from November. I have always wanted to see her. Does anyone know if she will be accepting new clients?

  7. #23037

    Manscaping Tara or KK

    Friends:

    I am not able to find a recent contact for Tara and KK. Appreciate any help. You can DM if you have their contact or post links on here please.

  8. #23036

    On Franconia Rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Just Googled DMV Latina Massage and found it at the top. Only saw rates for Alexis (90) but may TOFTT if no AAR from original poster doesn't come in before I head to Springfield area.
    DMV Latina was extensively reviewed by The Drowned just a few days ago. He provided a description and pricing for each of the three gals listed on the ad. This place is located in a small shopping center, 2nd floor. Located on Franconia right behind the Wells Fargo bank. Can't miss it.

    Regards.

  9. #23035

    Good intel, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    DMV Latina Massage. RM site has the info. Says Alexandria but I always considered anything on Franconia Rd to be Springfield growing up here. Have not visited myself but all reports have been NOVA only and over priced but with extremely attractive girls. YMMV.

    You can also Google the name but I didn't find an ad to link to.
    Thanks for sharing. Just Googled DMV Latina Massage and found it at the top. Only saw rates for Alexis (90) but may TOFTT if no AAR from original poster doesn't come in before I head to Springfield area.

  10. #23034

    Springfield latinas

    DMV Latina Massage. RM site has the info. Says Alexandria but I always considered anything on Franconia Rd to be Springfield growing up here. Have not visited myself but all reports have been NOVA only and over priced but with extremely attractive girls. YMMV.

    You can also Google the name but I didn't find an ad to link to.

  11. #23033
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    First result on google is the Linkedin profile of what's got everyone's red flags / alarms going off. Goggle 571 xxx2401.
    Doubt it's the same person. This lady is much older.

    https://twitter.com/goddessmassage

  12. #23032

    Banned by mamasan?

    I guess it depends on the particular mamasan but I doubt you'll get banned. They are about getting money. I'm sure they will roll the dice on you again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022  [View Original Post]
    What happens when you are invited by mamasan to the room. She claims that she got a great girl for you. Then the girl enters the room. But you refuse to be with that girl and she politely asks you to leave parlor. Will mamans bans you next time?

  13. #23031

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KingArt  [View Original Post]
    I think you were too nice and even overpaid and she still wanted to take advantage of you as they typically do nowadays. You were even shorted and she got a free massage too from you (LOL). How can she treat you like that, seriously? Always treat the ladies with respect, very true, but good men deserve to be respected too.
    I don't feel I overpaid. 140 total was a fair donation for the service even if it was a little short. However, the angry negotiation (demand) and AFTER attitude ruined the experience.

    I had a massage years ago at the Alexandria King AMP. She gave me more service than I asked for or had the money to tip for with me. She did not get angry. She just said next time bring more. I did. All good.

    BTW. I said in my post you can get FS from a Latina or a ACS for 80. This is for a Qv only. RTFF for the latinas. Most acs want 100 for a Qv. If they don't offer av, you may just ask.

  14. #23030
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Do you recall the name of the place or a link I can follow-up with? I have an appointment in Springfield area next week and could be a nice way to unwind afterwards. A NOVA finish is fine with me for now.
    I don't, I tried to search and couldn't find it, if I can figure out what better terms to search for later I will. This forum is annoying for trying to do searches because of the pause.

  15. #23029

    Refusing mamasan's pick

    What happens when you are invited by mamasan to the room. She claims that she got a great girl for you. Then the girl enters the room. But you refuse to be with that girl and she politely asks you to leave parlor. Will mamans bans you next time?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape