Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 1674 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20714

    We've all been there but

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    They assured me she was "23! Got there and down the outside stairs comes what I figure is a mamasan handler or a fucking maid. Older lady and all wrapped up like a peasant.
    When you see it in writing, especially this writing, it just makes me laugh my ass off!

  2. #20713

    Alexxxa

    I also haven't been able to reach her unfortunately. She looks like a fun spinner type too.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her recently over the past week? She hasn't posted her ad since Nov 25 and I've been trying to contact her for past week or so and zero response. She was my regular till about Oct.

  3. #20712

    Not 100% sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her recently over the past week? She hasn't posted her ad since Nov 25 and I've been trying to contact her for past week or so and zero response. She was my regular till about Oct.
    Hey buddy I'm not 100% sure but usually she goes to Myrtle Beach this time of year for a few weeks. Not sure if that's the case but hopefully that's it.

  4. #20711

    Ok time

    She was a little scatter brained. Marks on arms so take that as you may Overall a decent time. Pleasant attitude, decent GFE experience. Nice ass. My kind of chick so maybe a bit biased. BBBJ but was not the main event.

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Googled number, no reviews I can find. Not sure of name so can't search here. Thanks...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91985160

  5. #20710

    Where is Alexxxa?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Alexxxa Nicole.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/984237557512

    I have a great time every visit, good luck.
    Have you seen her recently over the past week? She hasn't posted her ad since Nov 25 and I've been trying to contact her for past week or so and zero response. She was my regular till about Oct.

  6. #20709

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Googled number, no reviews I can find. Not sure of name so can't search here. Thanks...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91985160
    At 350/ hr, you might find her if you search Golden Pussy Syndrome.

  7. #20708
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's no longer seeing people. She's only selling content on OF. Here's her latest ad though. That's the number I used to contact her. Let me know if you end up seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/98019972
    She was back for a few days and contacted me. I wasnt able to schedule unfortunately.

    Sounds like she moved out of the area but returns occasionally.

  8. #20707

    411 Needed

    Googled number, no reviews I can find. Not sure of name so can't search here. Thanks...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91985160

  9. #20706

    No longer

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her but her response suggested to me that she left the hobby? This was within the last two weeks. Am I crazy? Maybe I contacted her incorrectly or in a way that scared her off?
    She's no longer in this industry.

  10. #20705

    No longer in service

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her but her response suggested to me that she left the hobby? This was within the last two weeks. Am I crazy? Maybe I contacted her incorrectly or in a way that scared her off?
    She's no longer in this industry.

  11. #20704

    Know when to walk

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Since we're talking Asians here, I have to warn you all to avoid them for the most part. Especially off Airport Dr. Holy shit what a nightmare I had. It was one of those days where not many providers were answering, but I had a few lined up and I was struggling with who to see. Either no reviews, new in town or give an Asian a try again. I decided to go for an Asian. They assured me she was "23! Got there and down the outside stairs comes what I figure is a mamasan handler or a fucking maid. Older lady and all wrapped up like a peasant. I'm kicking myself for not leaving right then and there but I thought maybe under all that garb she's better than she looks. It just got worse. She wouldn't really reveal herself until she had my money, which I stupidly handed over like an idiot. From there, it was the weirdest sense of rushed panic on her part to where she was hyperventilating like she was going to get lynched if I didn't hurry up. Zero English, just obnoxious Chinese barking and pointing. She wouldn't even take off her weird torn up leggings which had an access hole but that wasn't even the worst of it! Her Bush was a hanging, nasty drape of hair. I'm talking a curtain of hair. It was disgusting. I was trying to picture a hot Asian porn star like Jessica Bangkok to try to get through the situation but to no avail. I told the handler via text that was fucking awful and I'm done with them..
    There are currently about 6 in the area. Although none are as bad as you have described, I've walked on half of them. Don't get sucked in the door by a little cleavage.

  12. #20703
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoveMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all.

    I'm only going to be here for one night (Tuesday 12/6) and I would really like to have a good time with one of these beautiful ladies. I've read the form but it seems it's more of a "who to avoid" than not. And after my last time in Raleigh (which I posted about) I would actually like to have a good experience.

    So I guess my question is: is there a lady that people recommend as a good experience constantly and / or is someone willing to share their UTR? I can provide some info on other cities like Atlanta but I do only partake when traveling and I don't travel as much as I would like to anymore. Just being up front with that.
    Alexxxa Nicole.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/984237557512

    I have a great time every visit, good luck.

  13. #20702

    Worst

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Text "where?" to any Asian ad until you get the Hollyridge location.
    Since we're talking Asians here, I have to warn you all to avoid them for the most part. Especially off Airport Dr. Holy shit what a nightmare I had. It was one of those days where not many providers were answering, but I had a few lined up and I was struggling with who to see. Either no reviews, new in town or give an Asian a try again. I decided to go for an Asian. They assured me she was "23! Got there and down the outside stairs comes what I figure is a mamasan handler or a fucking maid. Older lady and all wrapped up like a peasant. I'm kicking myself for not leaving right then and there but I thought maybe under all that garb she's better than she looks. It just got worse. She wouldn't really reveal herself until she had my money, which I stupidly handed over like an idiot. From there, it was the weirdest sense of rushed panic on her part to where she was hyperventilating like she was going to get lynched if I didn't hurry up. Zero English, just obnoxious Chinese barking and pointing. She wouldn't even take off her weird torn up leggings which had an access hole but that wasn't even the worst of it! Her Bush was a hanging, nasty drape of hair. I'm talking a curtain of hair. It was disgusting. I was trying to picture a hot Asian porn star like Jessica Bangkok to try to get through the situation but to no avail. I told the handler via text that was fucking awful and I'm done with them.

    You've been warned. I don't think the risk of this happening is worth it anymore with these Asian frauds. Have I had a pretty young girl once or twice, yes. But even those were sub par with their rushed, mechanical bullshit. I get the feeling where they come from the guys are like children who start squirting as soon as a super-tight balloon is crushed onto the end of their dicks and they see a hairy grandma across the room.

  14. #20701
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? There seems to be a few Bellas in the area. None that I see that say they're off hollyridge in their ads.
    Text "where?" to any Asian ad until you get the Hollyridge location.

  15. #20700

    Question

    Hey why'all.

    I'm only going to be here for one night (Tuesday 12/6) and I would really like to have a good time with one of these beautiful ladies. I've read the form but it seems it's more of a "who to avoid" than not. And after my last time in Raleigh (which I posted about) I would actually like to have a good experience.

    So I guess my question is: is there a lady that people recommend as a good experience constantly and / or is someone willing to share their UTR? I can provide some info on other cities like Atlanta but I do only partake when traveling and I don't travel as much as I would like to anymore. Just being up front with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape