Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20790

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Googled number, no reviews I can find. Not sure of name so can't search here. Thanks...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91985160
    At 350/ hr, you might find her if you search Golden Pussy Syndrome.

  2. #20789
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's no longer seeing people. She's only selling content on OF. Here's her latest ad though. That's the number I used to contact her. Let me know if you end up seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/98019972
    She was back for a few days and contacted me. I wasnt able to schedule unfortunately.

    Sounds like she moved out of the area but returns occasionally.

  3. #20788

    411 Needed

    Googled number, no reviews I can find. Not sure of name so can't search here. Thanks...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/91985160

  4. #20787

    No longer

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her but her response suggested to me that she left the hobby? This was within the last two weeks. Am I crazy? Maybe I contacted her incorrectly or in a way that scared her off?
    She's no longer in this industry.

  5. #20786

    No longer in service

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her but her response suggested to me that she left the hobby? This was within the last two weeks. Am I crazy? Maybe I contacted her incorrectly or in a way that scared her off?
    She's no longer in this industry.

  6. #20785

    Know when to walk

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Since we're talking Asians here, I have to warn you all to avoid them for the most part. Especially off Airport Dr. Holy shit what a nightmare I had. It was one of those days where not many providers were answering, but I had a few lined up and I was struggling with who to see. Either no reviews, new in town or give an Asian a try again. I decided to go for an Asian. They assured me she was "23! Got there and down the outside stairs comes what I figure is a mamasan handler or a fucking maid. Older lady and all wrapped up like a peasant. I'm kicking myself for not leaving right then and there but I thought maybe under all that garb she's better than she looks. It just got worse. She wouldn't really reveal herself until she had my money, which I stupidly handed over like an idiot. From there, it was the weirdest sense of rushed panic on her part to where she was hyperventilating like she was going to get lynched if I didn't hurry up. Zero English, just obnoxious Chinese barking and pointing. She wouldn't even take off her weird torn up leggings which had an access hole but that wasn't even the worst of it! Her Bush was a hanging, nasty drape of hair. I'm talking a curtain of hair. It was disgusting. I was trying to picture a hot Asian porn star like Jessica Bangkok to try to get through the situation but to no avail. I told the handler via text that was fucking awful and I'm done with them..
    There are currently about 6 in the area. Although none are as bad as you have described, I've walked on half of them. Don't get sucked in the door by a little cleavage.

  7. #20784
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoveMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all.

    I'm only going to be here for one night (Tuesday 12/6) and I would really like to have a good time with one of these beautiful ladies. I've read the form but it seems it's more of a "who to avoid" than not. And after my last time in Raleigh (which I posted about) I would actually like to have a good experience.

    So I guess my question is: is there a lady that people recommend as a good experience constantly and / or is someone willing to share their UTR? I can provide some info on other cities like Atlanta but I do only partake when traveling and I don't travel as much as I would like to anymore. Just being up front with that.
    Alexxxa Nicole.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/984237557512

    I have a great time every visit, good luck.

  8. #20783

    Worst

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Text "where?" to any Asian ad until you get the Hollyridge location.
    Since we're talking Asians here, I have to warn you all to avoid them for the most part. Especially off Airport Dr. Holy shit what a nightmare I had. It was one of those days where not many providers were answering, but I had a few lined up and I was struggling with who to see. Either no reviews, new in town or give an Asian a try again. I decided to go for an Asian. They assured me she was "23! Got there and down the outside stairs comes what I figure is a mamasan handler or a fucking maid. Older lady and all wrapped up like a peasant. I'm kicking myself for not leaving right then and there but I thought maybe under all that garb she's better than she looks. It just got worse. She wouldn't really reveal herself until she had my money, which I stupidly handed over like an idiot. From there, it was the weirdest sense of rushed panic on her part to where she was hyperventilating like she was going to get lynched if I didn't hurry up. Zero English, just obnoxious Chinese barking and pointing. She wouldn't even take off her weird torn up leggings which had an access hole but that wasn't even the worst of it! Her Bush was a hanging, nasty drape of hair. I'm talking a curtain of hair. It was disgusting. I was trying to picture a hot Asian porn star like Jessica Bangkok to try to get through the situation but to no avail. I told the handler via text that was fucking awful and I'm done with them.

    You've been warned. I don't think the risk of this happening is worth it anymore with these Asian frauds. Have I had a pretty young girl once or twice, yes. But even those were sub par with their rushed, mechanical bullshit. I get the feeling where they come from the guys are like children who start squirting as soon as a super-tight balloon is crushed onto the end of their dicks and they see a hairy grandma across the room.

  9. #20782
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? There seems to be a few Bellas in the area. None that I see that say they're off hollyridge in their ads.
    Text "where?" to any Asian ad until you get the Hollyridge location.

  10. #20781

    Question

    Hey why'all.

    I'm only going to be here for one night (Tuesday 12/6) and I would really like to have a good time with one of these beautiful ladies. I've read the form but it seems it's more of a "who to avoid" than not. And after my last time in Raleigh (which I posted about) I would actually like to have a good experience.

    So I guess my question is: is there a lady that people recommend as a good experience constantly and / or is someone willing to share their UTR? I can provide some info on other cities like Atlanta but I do only partake when traveling and I don't travel as much as I would like to anymore. Just being up front with that.

  11. #20780

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    This girl travels to Raleigh every month or so. She is the girl in the picture and yes she is pretty. She is a little heavier and less toned than her pictures. Her attitude is great and she seems like a really cool person. No signs of demons whatsoever. The CBJ was mechanical yet vigorous, she almost had me blow. Sex was meh but YMMV. GREAT D cup rack. Pleasant personality. 200/ hhr. Might repeat in pinch.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/229509201590
    I 100% agree with this post. I visited Kim a few months ago in Raleigh. She was staying at a nice hotel near Crabtree. She is originally from Vegas. Enjoyed my time with her.

  12. #20779
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Check out Bella at Hollyridge. Very similar body with fat ass to match.
    Do you have a link? There seems to be a few Bellas in the area. None that I see that say they're off hollyridge in their ads.

  13. #20778
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtKiller23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Mina Moore contact info? Seems like her old number isn't working. I'm trying to see that fat ass.
    She told me she's no longer seeing people. She's only selling content on OF. Here's her latest ad though. That's the number I used to contact her. Let me know if you end up seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/98019972

  14. #20777
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtKiller23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Mina Moore contact info? Seems like her old number isn't working. I'm trying to see that fat ass.
    Check out Bella at Hollyridge. Very similar body with fat ass to match.

  15. #20776

    Olivia vaz

    Anyone seen her recently? Haven't seen her add pop up or gotten that lovely text from her assistant in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape