Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 8737
-
12-07-22 15:09 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 878I texted w her today. I said. Can I see you individually. She said. Sure. I asked for the donation. Same as seeing both. Nah I'm good. Buh bye.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 12:41 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 552Tina Fun and Flirty
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/959973193275
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
I texted her and got the location and a confirmation pic. Both of those things ruled her out for me. The location is a not so great part of New Haven. Apartment in the Hill area. Would never go to that area at night and even the daytime is questionable. The picture she sent was very much like this one from her ad. Photo forensics tells me she is likely a heavy meth or rock user. Those scabs and blemishes are the ones that happen when you are heavy into that stuff and pick at your face. Only a complexion a mother could love! I passed.
-
12-07-22 10:36 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 886Wish she could really say what that meant LOL. I remember I asked once and didn't seem like she could really explain what it meant.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 09:17 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 567Lol
I am a big guy, and have seen others walking in as I was walking out LOL. However, I'm sure this happens all day, every day.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 06:41 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 808Did you get the 165 / hour or 250 no holes barred?
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 17:15 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 326As did I. *Heather*
I've had exactly two experiences with Heather, and I met exactly two different people all in the same body! The first was amazing! She was plump, the Pussy Willow was deep and wide, but I filled its' walls nicely. She even consented to trip to Greece, which was accomplished from the spooning vantage. She was. Uncomfortable, probably already high as a kite. But was a trooper and let me finish by irrigating the Greek garden. Now, fast forward about 3 weeks to the second visit.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
A horror show. She had no recollection of my last visit. Adamantly denied that she does Greek, gave a half hearted massage, and was a bit unresponsive during the multi-position deed during my hour visit. It could have been a situation where one day she was kissing the sky during visit #1, and crawling on the earth requiring self-medication during visit #2. Who knows. But I don't like the Jeckyll and Hyde routine, so I never repeated.
If you catch her on a good day, you'll have fun. On a bad day, limit your expectations. At best. That's my best advice to all. And oh. Don't put your mouth on that, my boy! What?
In service to we, the whoremongers! LOL.
-
12-06-22 16:37 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 86Heather
I've fucked her. But never daty. She definitely had a loose vag when I saw her, there was actually a big guy leaving when I was going in. And she was already totally naked when I got there, so In hindsight I'm sure I got some sloppy seconds. Would repeat tho as long as she didn't get really fat.
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 15:39 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 3262 for 1 in New Haven
Senior comrades, can you help me out?
Has anybody see this woman (either of them)? I've seen their ad for a couple of days now, but don't recognize either provider. The lady with dark (blue) top, is also posting solo today as Tina in the New Haven area. I'm a bit interested and would like to know if anyone has intel or has sampled the duo (or Tina individually for that matter)? I sent a text to one of the numbers provided- no response yet. Neither pic looks like a rookie if you know what I mean.
Looking forward to the responses. Many thanks in advance!
Jarred.
-
12-06-22 14:56 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 2148A little whip cream wouldn't harm anyone. LOL.
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 09:37 #5668Regular Member

Posts: 19Any "Regulars?"
Any "Regulars" have Intel. Had brief text exchange then radio silence.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/966291302166
-
12-05-22 22:51 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 567Heather
I use to hit that now & then a few years ago. Because she's bigger than I normally like and a far drive I quit it. But, she always took good care of me w / her mouth & loved getting pounded out. So I was thinking of giving her a call again, but after her disappearance for a while it seems she may have gotten even bigger. Has she?
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
And oh ya, I never DATY rental puss, ever.
-
12-05-22 14:47 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 1235That's Kay. Search Kayy in the Hartford section. She's been known to hang with robbers.
Originally Posted by Mikal516
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 12:49 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 50Big titty provider
Does anyone know if this one is legit? Seems like a it's TGTBT, any info at all would be appreciated.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...9/636164688107
-
12-05-22 12:38 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 107LOL Seriously?
Which one of you is DATY with Heather LOL I CIP all the time LOL smh.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...1/232175780802
-
12-04-22 19:08 #5663Regular Member

Posts: 11Rip off
Set up for the hour. But spent half the time in the rest room and took a call in the middle, left the room for a bit. Said there was no rush, that there wasn't anyone else, and the wait wasn't included in the hour. But all bs. Standard rip off tactics I guess. Asked me to leave after dragging out the session waiting. I asked for a few special things during the hour. But said she did not see it, which is bs, cause I asked her twice to confirm before visiting.
Also the pics are quite flattering. More flabbly skin in the stomach, breasts and ass. Pics are well tailored in retrospect. Has something else going on with the teeth too.
Might be okay if you do a qv. But don't expect you will get the whole session for hhr or hr. Or she won't get on the phone messaging and calling when you're doing it.











Reply With Quote






