Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 582 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5678
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingLife423  [View Original Post]
    Set up for the hour. But spent half the time in the rest room and took a call in the middle, left the room for a bit. Said there was no rush, that there wasn't anyone else, and the wait wasn't included in the hour. But all bs. Standard rip off tactics I guess. Asked me to leave after dragging out the session waiting. I asked for a few special things during the hour. But said she did not see it, which is bs, cause I asked her twice to confirm before visiting.

    Also the pics are quite flattering. More flabbly skin in the stomach, breasts and ass. Pics are well tailored in retrospect. Has something else going on with the teeth too.

    Might be okay if you do a qv. But don't expect you will get the whole session for hhr or hr. Or she won't get on the phone messaging and calling when you're doing it.
    Must of been a YMMV situation. Just saw her over the weekend for a hhr, which I talked her down from her normal price and she delivered like a porn star. Was a really great experience to the point I was surprised. There was a knock at the door, but she promptly told whoever was at the door that she was on a date and there were no more interruptions.

  2. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Senior comrades, can you help me out?

    Has anybody see this woman (either of them)? I've seen their ad for a couple of days now, but don't recognize either provider. The lady with dark (blue) top, is also posting solo today as Tina in the New Haven area. I'm a bit interested and would like to know if anyone has intel or has sampled the duo (or Tina individually for that matter)? I sent a text to one of the numbers provided- no response yet. Neither pic looks like a rookie if you know what I mean.

    Looking forward to the responses. Many thanks in advance!

    Jarred.
    I texted w her today. I said. Can I see you individually. She said. Sure. I asked for the donation. Same as seeing both. Nah I'm good. Buh bye.

  3. #5676

    Tina Fun and Flirty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Senior comrades, can you help me out?

    Has anybody see this woman (either of them)? I've seen their ad for a couple of days now, but don't recognize either provider. The lady with dark (blue) top, is also posting solo today as Tina in the New Haven area. I'm a bit interested and would like to know if anyone has intel or has sampled the duo (or Tina individually for that matter)? I sent a text to one of the numbers provided- no response yet. Neither pic looks like a rookie if you know what I mean.

    Looking forward to the responses. Many thanks in advance!

    Jarred.
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/959973193275

    I texted her and got the location and a confirmation pic. Both of those things ruled her out for me. The location is a not so great part of New Haven. Apartment in the Hill area. Would never go to that area at night and even the daytime is questionable. The picture she sent was very much like this one from her ad. Photo forensics tells me she is likely a heavy meth or rock user. Those scabs and blemishes are the ones that happen when you are heavy into that stuff and pick at your face. Only a complexion a mother could love! I passed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mta4mzuzn2uxndizzgnlnmyyyjgzmze3zdexm2y3ntvjmwq2nzaz.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #5675
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the 165 / hour or 250 no holes barred?
    Wish she could really say what that meant LOL. I remember I asked once and didn't seem like she could really explain what it meant.

  5. #5674

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked her. But never daty. She definitely had a loose vag when I saw her, there was actually a big guy leaving when I was going in. And she was already totally naked when I got there, so In hindsight I'm sure I got some sloppy seconds. Would repeat tho as long as she didn't get really fat.
    I am a big guy, and have seen others walking in as I was walking out LOL. However, I'm sure this happens all day, every day.

  6. #5673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Saw Marie at a motel in Hamden. Great communication, very responsive and to the point. Went with the 3 in 1 special. Very nice and genuine person, not overly attractive and has a petite MILF body with sags and deflating bolt ons. Started with a solid BBBJ, to convered mish, then covered grk before cim finish with spit. Really pile drove it home front and back with a nice release. Would consider seeing again next time in town (I'm usually in NH and MA), if only for the pretty pussy and asshole, and her ability to take a pounding.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/276420282450
    Did you get the 165 / hour or 250 no holes barred?

  7. #5672

    As did I. *Heather*

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked her. But never daty. She definitely had a loose vag when I saw her, there was actually a big guy leaving when I was going in. And she was already totally naked when I got there, so In hindsight I'm sure I got some sloppy seconds. Would repeat tho as long as she didn't get really fat.
    I've had exactly two experiences with Heather, and I met exactly two different people all in the same body! The first was amazing! She was plump, the Pussy Willow was deep and wide, but I filled its' walls nicely. She even consented to trip to Greece, which was accomplished from the spooning vantage. She was. Uncomfortable, probably already high as a kite. But was a trooper and let me finish by irrigating the Greek garden. Now, fast forward about 3 weeks to the second visit.

    A horror show. She had no recollection of my last visit. Adamantly denied that she does Greek, gave a half hearted massage, and was a bit unresponsive during the multi-position deed during my hour visit. It could have been a situation where one day she was kissing the sky during visit #1, and crawling on the earth requiring self-medication during visit #2. Who knows. But I don't like the Jeckyll and Hyde routine, so I never repeated.

    If you catch her on a good day, you'll have fun. On a bad day, limit your expectations. At best. That's my best advice to all. And oh. Don't put your mouth on that, my boy! What?

    In service to we, the whoremongers! LOL.

  8. #5671

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you is DATY with Heather LOL I CIP all the time LOL smh.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...1/232175780802
    I've fucked her. But never daty. She definitely had a loose vag when I saw her, there was actually a big guy leaving when I was going in. And she was already totally naked when I got there, so In hindsight I'm sure I got some sloppy seconds. Would repeat tho as long as she didn't get really fat.

  9. #5670

    2 for 1 in New Haven

    Senior comrades, can you help me out?

    Has anybody see this woman (either of them)? I've seen their ad for a couple of days now, but don't recognize either provider. The lady with dark (blue) top, is also posting solo today as Tina in the New Haven area. I'm a bit interested and would like to know if anyone has intel or has sampled the duo (or Tina individually for that matter)? I sent a text to one of the numbers provided- no response yet. Neither pic looks like a rookie if you know what I mean.

    Looking forward to the responses. Many thanks in advance!

    Jarred.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 for 1.jpg‎   2 for 12.jpg‎  

  10. #5669
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you is DATY with Heather LOL I CIP all the time LOL smh.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...1/232175780802
    A little whip cream wouldn't harm anyone. LOL.

  11. #5668

    Any "Regulars?"

    Any "Regulars" have Intel. Had brief text exchange then radio silence.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/966291302166

  12. #5667

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you is DATY with Heather LOL I CIP all the time LOL smh.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...1/232175780802
    I use to hit that now & then a few years ago. Because she's bigger than I normally like and a far drive I quit it. But, she always took good care of me w / her mouth & loved getting pounded out. So I was thinking of giving her a call again, but after her disappearance for a while it seems she may have gotten even bigger. Has she?

    And oh ya, I never DATY rental puss, ever.

  13. #5666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal516  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this one is legit? Seems like a it's TGTBT, any info at all would be appreciated.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...9/636164688107
    That's Kay. Search Kayy in the Hartford section. She's been known to hang with robbers.

  14. #5665

    Big titty provider

    Does anyone know if this one is legit? Seems like a it's TGTBT, any info at all would be appreciated.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...9/636164688107

  15. #5664

    LOL Seriously?

    Which one of you is DATY with Heather LOL I CIP all the time LOL smh.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...1/232175780802

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape