Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 7974
-
12-04-22 02:17 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 42Daisy at EPM
Hello Philly.
Would like to hear some feedback about Daisy who was at EPM. She's in Seattle now but haven't seen any thing and saw reviews on the TER that she was in Philly. So was wondering if any feedback.
Used to frequent EPM before Covid when it was the only Kgame in time. I think classy Philly was just in its infancy. Now it seems like the choices in Philly have increased. Will have to make it out to Philly again soon.
TIA.
-
12-03-22 13:46 #5633Regular Member

Posts: 5Roxanne Frankford
Has anyone seen her before or have any info on her? Thinking about going to see her and was wondering if anyone knew something about her.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/470656529438
-
12-03-22 01:35 #5632Regular Member

Posts: 8Essington
Had two dreams this week in Essington. In this dream, escort alligator had many different posts for Essington, but with different numbers and photos. I dreamt that I answered one of the ads and that I was invited to come over. My host was a black Puerto Rican with a firm body and large breasts and ass. In my dream, her companionship was 1. 5 for hhr. In my dream she let me film while pounding her from behind for an extra. 5. No face though.
The second dream I had was at the same location, but the number was from a different ad. I asked if I could see a white host, but when I arrived it was a white-skinned Puerto Rican with either a blonde wig or dyed blonde hair. In my dream, her build was similar to my first dream, except her face was a bit more attractive. This dream, her time was. 1 for a Short stay. In this dream, she let me film her mouth hug and her playing cowgirl (front and back); this was an extra $. Since we only had a short stay together, she kept asking me to finish every 15 seconds and that time was almost out. This ruined my dream a bit, but I was happy to walk away with a video of her mouth hug.
-
12-02-22 23:12 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 987Weird choice
Kind of apples / bananas / expensive banana.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
EPM (never been) is high end Asian incall escorts. Guessing like $$$ Covered everything. Some verification IIRC.
9 VIP and AZN Delight are both AMPs. Basically the same service (although BBBJ seems a given now at AZN) but AZN is the typical Philly 1. 6 and 9 VIP is 2+. Personally I think 9 VIP is a rip off now. Used to be my go to place.
-
12-02-22 18:39 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 117EMP vs AZN / VIP
Gents.
If you were to pick between EPM and VIP / AZN, which one would you? Do any allow MSOG or at least attempt?
-
11-30-22 11:26 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 30It didn't link right but it is post 119 in the Philadelphia suburbs escort forum.
Originally Posted by KnowOne23
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 09:26 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 30She is real but not worth it. Here is my review of her.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5972638#post5972638.
-
11-29-22 12:38 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 76Checking in if you go any good intel?
Originally Posted by AkronMaverick
[View Original Post]
I am visiting next week from Cali from 12-5 through the 9th.
Would love to see the local talent.
-
11-29-22 11:19 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 748Only Fools need apply
Could you please send in only fools. That would assist in keeping things moving. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 10:57 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 641Be careful
AD: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/381052650845.
Reached out to her to see what it took to spend some time with her and she also said that she doesn't sell time, only specific sex acts and sends you a menu to choose from. I responded that is illgal and want to buy her time to which she responded that I must agree to a sex act from her menu w / prices. Yeah right.
-
11-29-22 10:54 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 641I'd stay away but not for the reason you are p[rob thinking. They advertise as hosting in odd locations around Mont County -- I've seen them advertise as hosting in a storage facility, house sitting (ie broke in), super market parking lot, motel.
Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1
[View Original Post]
As for the service, I've had many MFM and one MMFM (no guy-guy contact) in my life and they've all been fun. This couple will respond with a specific list of acts they want you to choose from as they do not charge for time -- only acts -- so deduct what you want from that method.
-
11-28-22 18:35 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 43Cuckold?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/820461307000
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/066895114142
Been seeing this ad pop up quite frequently. Seems a little Sus to me. One link mentioned 3 guys waiting to line up to participate. Who is signing up for this? What has STG come to LOL.
-
11-28-22 13:38 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 92It's gone now, but there were red flags all over that, not to mention explicitly listing services provided. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Titan2069
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 06:30 #5621Regular Member

Posts: 6To Good to be real
Is it just me, or does her ad seem too good to be true? I feel like I've seen the ad under a different person.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/196211570313
-
11-27-22 17:39 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 446Yeah I have seen her beginning if this month (multiple times prior). Outcall to Center City hotel. Open menu aside from greek. A sweetheart as always. Always my top three go to when I'm in town. DM for details if needed.
Originally Posted by Weeee
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




