Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 19550
-
12-07-22 19:33 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 265LOL someone's post got edited.
Originally Posted by FatGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 19:20 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 360Totally Agree
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Me not so much, this is a great way to make new guys say "fuck this, I'll never post again."
Don't do this again.
A2
-
12-07-22 16:09 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 265[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-07-22 15:58 #10217Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-07-22 15:52 #10216Regular Member

Posts: 2Stop
Eternity Spa has always been my go to place for FS, I love reading posts about them, please post all the details.
-
12-07-22 14:59 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 248Huh? You were with her but want to know what services they have? You were there, with her, but didn't ask?
Originally Posted by Seagruy
[View Original Post]
Petite 20's sounds like a unicorn these days.
-
12-07-22 14:57 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 248Yami busy
I always text ahead to see if she's busy or when she is available. I see her car there all the time!
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 21:49 #10213Banned Member

Posts: 1Total Relax
Has anyone tried to Relax completely? I was with a very petite girl in her 20's today, I want to know more about this store, what services do they include, I need to try it out. Thanks.
-
12-06-22 21:09 #10212Senior Member

Posts: 544Yami
I saw her car parked out front a few weeks ago, so I think she's still there.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 14:56 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 276If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 12:54 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 1404Real or scam
https://us-seattle.bedpage.com/femal.../22603591.html ?
Anyone been there to see if it's a fuckery group?
-
12-06-22 00:52 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Eternity
Oh, Yami is still at Eternity? I stopped visiting there because she'd always walk out of the massage room and say "Busy!"
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
The other gal is Candy. Yami is the better of the two. Although not much on the menu.
-
12-05-22 21:43 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 265I don't think msog exist in AMPs, unless you pay for multiple hours.
Originally Posted by Pube1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 20:11 #10207Regular Member

Posts: 7Good to know
Good to hear about Smiling Art, I've been there a couple times, first time was nice, second was mediocre. HJ only. Was still better than Good Massage (just north of 85th) which lately was never good and finally shut down (maybe for good?) I used to really like Good back when it was Lala and there was a girl named Coco (seems there's always a girl named Coco) because she was sweet, always offered MSOG, and if I brought my own cover, BJ too. I had to pocket the used cover though because I guess that was against house rules. The good ones never seem to stick around though.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 19:27 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 36BBFS msog
You guys are always helpful, appreciate everyone on their input. Any bb AMP girls offer msog? The only time I've gotten this has been with the legendary Coffee when she was at EuroTouch pre-Covid days.













Reply With Quote




