Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10220
    Quote Originally Posted by FatGuyy  [View Original Post]
    Eternity Spa has always been my go to place for FS, I love reading posts about them, please post all the details.
    LOL someone's post got edited.

  2. #10219

    Totally Agree

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Me not so much, this is a great way to make new guys say "fuck this, I'll never post again."

    Don't do this again.

    A2

  3. #10218
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #10217
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #10216

    Stop

    Eternity Spa has always been my go to place for FS, I love reading posts about them, please post all the details.

  6. #10215
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagruy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to Relax completely? I was with a very petite girl in her 20's today, I want to know more about this store, what services do they include, I need to try it out. Thanks.
    Huh? You were with her but want to know what services they have? You were there, with her, but didn't ask?

    Petite 20's sounds like a unicorn these days.

  7. #10214

    Yami busy

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Oh, Yami is still at Eternity? I stopped visiting there because she'd always walk out of the massage room and say "Busy!"

    The other gal is Candy. Yami is the better of the two. Although not much on the menu.
    I always text ahead to see if she's busy or when she is available. I see her car there all the time!

  8. #10213

    Total Relax

    Has anyone tried to Relax completely? I was with a very petite girl in her 20's today, I want to know more about this store, what services do they include, I need to try it out. Thanks.

  9. #10212

    Yami

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Oh, Yami is still at Eternity? I stopped visiting there because she'd always walk out of the massage room and say "Busy!"
    I saw her car parked out front a few weeks ago, so I think she's still there.

  10. #10211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://us-seattle.bedpage.com/femal.../22603591.html ?

    Anyone been there to see if it's a fuckery group?
    If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

  11. #10210

    Real or scam

    https://us-seattle.bedpage.com/femal.../22603591.html ?

    Anyone been there to see if it's a fuckery group?

  12. #10209

    Re: Eternity

    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    Yami has worked there for a long time, not sure what the other girls name is.
    Oh, Yami is still at Eternity? I stopped visiting there because she'd always walk out of the massage room and say "Busy!"

    The other gal is Candy. Yami is the better of the two. Although not much on the menu.

  13. #10208
    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    You guys are always helpful, appreciate everyone on their input. Any bb AMP girls offer msog? The only time I've gotten this has been with the legendary Coffee when she was at EuroTouch pre-Covid days.
    I don't think msog exist in AMPs, unless you pay for multiple hours.

  14. #10207

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    New girl at Smiling Art (Ballard, 15th and 75th), Joy, supposedly here for the next 3 months. First thing to know about Smiling Art is that NOBODY does FS or BJ, but HJ is pretty much guaranteed. Joy stands out as being attentive, complimentary, gives you the full amount of time you paid for, decent massage skills. Plus more extras than usual for that place. She's young / attractive / small / thin / long hair. Hard to replace Alice who worked there during the summer, but Joy will do.
    Good to hear about Smiling Art, I've been there a couple times, first time was nice, second was mediocre. HJ only. Was still better than Good Massage (just north of 85th) which lately was never good and finally shut down (maybe for good?) I used to really like Good back when it was Lala and there was a girl named Coco (seems there's always a girl named Coco) because she was sweet, always offered MSOG, and if I brought my own cover, BJ too. I had to pocket the used cover though because I guess that was against house rules. The good ones never seem to stick around though.

  15. #10206

    BBFS msog

    You guys are always helpful, appreciate everyone on their input. Any bb AMP girls offer msog? The only time I've gotten this has been with the legendary Coffee when she was at EuroTouch pre-Covid days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape