Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18657

    YMMV is a Given

    No matter who it is, YMMV is a given. Even with a wife or GFYMMV. One day she's running hot, the next day she's running cold. Some days she's simply running. Often, it appears that someone drops that in after a rather embellished report. It's like someone is saying to themselves that someone can't come back on them when their encounter didn't go as well as described falsely in the report.

  2. #18656
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1022  [View Original Post]
    175 for hhr, 250 for hr.
    Is she near Lakeside? Last I was there I think its 26 for the 4 hour deal, correct? So that would be like 200 for half 275 for hour. Man, when I started this hobby 12 years ago those numbers would have been astronomically high.

  3. #18655
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew13  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages?
    175 for hhr, 250 for hr.

  4. #18654

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMubbles  [View Original Post]
    I can second that she's legit and I had a great time. Late 30's MILF cute girl next door type. If she approached me in a bar I'd definitely interested. Body still looks good but there's a bit of baby damage. I also saw no signs of a habit.
    What were the damages?

  5. #18653

    Roseanne

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManziel  [View Original Post]
    This is spot on. Once I saw her on a Monday for free and tried again on Thursday was actually going to pay. And she acted like she didn't know me. So if she does that. Just wait a few weeks and try again LOL. Been seeing her for 5/6 years and its always been like that. Only getting worse though. Sad.
    Although playing with her bolt ons isn't the most stimulating she has always gotten me off and at times bbcim or bbw s.

  6. #18652
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    You've been lucky then. I haven't seen her in awhile but I did see her semi-regularly for a couple of years. It was a total you never know what you're going to get situation. As far as I know I was always the same me, and I have never had any woman say I treated her badly. Her prices would change every time, multiple times she acted like she didn't know me even though I'd been seeing her over a year, but also more than once she fucked me for free she said just because she liked me. No rhyme or reason to how she was going to be that I was ever to determine. If that is not YMMV I don't know what is.
    This is spot on. Once I saw her on a Monday for free and tried again on Thursday was actually going to pay. And she acted like she didn't know me. So if she does that. Just wait a few weeks and try again LOL. Been seeing her for 5/6 years and its always been like that. Only getting worse though. Sad.

  7. #18651

    Another vouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    You've been lucky then. I haven't seen her in awhile but I did see her semi-regularly for a couple of years. It was a total you never know what you're going to get situation. As far as I know I was always the same me, and I have never had any woman say I treated her badly. Her prices would change every time, multiple times she acted like she didn't know me even though I'd been seeing her over a year, but also more than once she fucked me for free she said just because she liked me. No rhyme or reason to how she was going to be that I was ever to determine. If that is not YMMV I don't know what is.
    I saw her as well not too long ago. No freebie, but definitely legit! I have had a few nice ladies give me freebies. Maybe that video of me falling up the steps was what turned them on. Not sure though.

    Back to building back better.

  8. #18650
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourShooter  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Roxy / Roseann for several years now. Always a pleasant visit. I have seen a lot of sour grapes reports. If you can't afford a Mercedes, don't shop at a Mercedes dealership. I have seen her referred to as YMMV. That is true of anyone in any encounterany encounter, whatsoever. Drive like a jerk, and your milage isn't going to be that great.
    You've been lucky then. I haven't seen her in awhile but I did see her semi-regularly for a couple of years. It was a total you never know what you're going to get situation. As far as I know I was always the same me, and I have never had any woman say I treated her badly. Her prices would change every time, multiple times she acted like she didn't know me even though I'd been seeing her over a year, but also more than once she fucked me for free she said just because she liked me. No rhyme or reason to how she was going to be that I was ever to determine. If that is not YMMV I don't know what is.

  9. #18649
    Quote Originally Posted by LickALotTaPuss  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her previously and others have too. Wasn't much feedback. I took a chance and saw her recently. She is legit. I'll give her the benefit of doubt and say the pictures might have been her a few years ago and possibly glamour shots. She is still attractive and more than willing to send recent pics before meeting her. She is slightly older than advertised. Now the good. She is GFE. No signs of drug use that I saw. Seems to be a single mom looking for a little extra cash. I had a great time with her as she did everything that I requested. Now my list is small, but important if I'm to enjoy myself. I have heard that some guys have a hard time getting any responses from her. If you come off as a jerk or don't show her respect, you definitely won't get a reply. If you're looking to connect with a real GFE, take a chance. I'll recommend her.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/672270541689
    I can second that she's legit and I had a great time. Late 30's MILF cute girl next door type. If she approached me in a bar I'd definitely interested. Body still looks good but there's a bit of baby damage. I also saw no signs of a habit.

  10. #18648

    Roxy / Roseann

    I have been seeing Roxy / Roseann for several years now. Always a pleasant visit. I have seen a lot of sour grapes reports. If you can't afford a Mercedes, don't shop at a Mercedes dealership. I have seen her referred to as YMMV. That is true of anyone in any encounter—any encounter, whatsoever. Drive like a jerk, and your milage isn't going to be that great.

  11. #18647

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorexpore  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info / recommendations on Roxy https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/580091061857.
    I saw her once before covid. One and done. Overpriced and rushed.

  12. #18646

    Mary at Lustys

    Who's down to get a blowie from her tonight? I'll confirm if she's there. PM me and will confirm. She's easy to work with. Blow and go.

  13. #18645

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed extensively. Sum it up as an extreme example of YMMV.
    I have seen her in the past but last time I tried she quoted me $300. It's not that I couldn't but I just don't see the value in it.

    And with the reports that I have read was not going to take the chance. Good luck.

  14. #18644
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorexpore  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info / recommendations on Roxy https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/580091061857.
    She's been discussed extensively. Sum it up as an extreme example of YMMV.

  15. #18643

    Roxy?

    Looking for any info / recommendations on Roxy https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/580091061857.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape