Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 1441 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 25030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18430
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm a huge fan of regular also. Had one for years then she retired. Spent the past 2 years trying to replace her. No such luck unless you are willing to spend the real big bucks. I've wasted so much money on crappy service that I'm just about ready to toss in the towel and become a eunuch.
    There's absolutely nothing worse than that feeling of getting in the car afterwards and saying to yourself WTF. I too had a regular for 3 years or so, she has moved on, married and has started a family I wish her well.

  2. #18429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I'm a fan of having a regular. Usually in my experience when I am a regular the services are much better and the price point is much lower.
    I love regular to since I do have one myself that happen to be utr but use to be a stripper. But my question is about these girls that don't BBBJ, no daty, no kissing, no GFE at all but charging $200. How they expect us to be their regular if they don't allow anything.

  3. #18428

    Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I'm a fan of having a regular. Usually in my experience when I am a regular the services are much better and the price point is much lower.
    I'm a huge fan of regular also. Had one for years then she retired. Spent the past 2 years trying to replace her. No such luck unless you are willing to spend the real big bucks. I've wasted so much money on crappy service that I'm just about ready to toss in the towel and become a eunuch.

  4. #18427
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't get the whole point of girls wanting regular if they don't provide good service to make us come back weekly. I never see samara so I can't say much about her but a lot of girls always want return client but their ad says no GFE, no BBBJ and charging ridiculous money.
    I'm a fan of having a regular. Usually in my experience when I am a regular the services are much better and the price point is much lower.

  5. #18426

    Vids

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have good vids of providers? I have a bunch and want to figure out a way to share them with other mongers. Anyone have a good suggestion?
    Using porn sharing sites such as pornhub or xvidoes requires you be authorized to post. You must submit info and selfie video.

    I use the app Imgur It's easy to upload. Just make sure the videos are hidden than share the links.

    Here is Jessica in Roxbury. Sweet sugarbaby type.

    https://imgur.com/a/5CqFOme

  6. #18425
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize her?

    One of her friends asked if I'd be interested since she is taking a break for a bit.

    Hosting in Warwick. Not much other info but a little too far for me unless she's worth it.
    I got the same text from the same girl. It just felt TGTBT, so I passed.

  7. #18424

    Stolen pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck would steal those pictures?
    Someone who must obviously look worse! But they are stolen. Do an image search.

  8. #18423

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Pics are stolen.
    Who the fuck would steel those pictures?

  9. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago at her house / apt in Warwick. She is in her mid 50's. No kissing, vanilla sex. Doesn't like DATY anymore. Definitely not worth her current asking price which is double I paid.
    Thank you! Bailed, successfully. Not looking for that for $$.

  10. #18421

    Asking if Legit

    What are you asking, you posted a link to an image?

  11. #18420

    Anyone know whether this is legit


  12. #18419

    Warwick Girl

    Send me her contact info. I'll toftt.

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize her?

    One of her friends asked if I'd be interested since she is taking a break for a bit.

    Hosting in Warwick. Not much other info but a little too far for me unless she's worth it.

  13. #18418

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What does samara knows you by? I will text her and see it she finally respond, if not then I try and done trying.
    I am supposed to see her today. If I do I will give her your info again.

  14. #18417

    Swansea Kris follow up

    Thank you everyone who told me to check her out! She is great. Her photos are accurate and if you like her body type then you'll be in for a fun time. Can't answer any questions about FS because I didn't go that route, but she's got the best incall you could think of, and she really seems to like what she does.

  15. #18416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Style, if you don't mind me asking, is there a special reason that you want to see Samara or is it just to check a box?
    She my type. She's thick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape