Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 820 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 870 920 1320 1820 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28995
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guy's.

    I'm hoping someone has had a dream with this little cutie, and can share info about her. Real and not candied out I'm wishing for. Anything else would be a great help.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/979912896474

    Thanks.
    Just run by and grab a beer & burger at the adult establishment on Emerson and you'll prob see her walkn around.

  2. #28994

    Candace

    Anyone familiar with this one? Been trying to do an outcall but no luck.

    If anyone had a dream with this one, I'd definitely like to know if it's worth a shot.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-only/52120359
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6f4c32c03da71ac0df57b1222c36516a_f.jpg‎   39cc16f5252f728fe1b09dc607fa2f8c_f.jpg‎   bc5393776275342109402f4c8856445e_f.jpg‎   2bc87d64de530408b01fa9cbe09767e2_f.jpg‎  

  3. #28993

    Red flags

    I see 2 red flags. The fact that she requires donations and the crazy amount of emojis in her ad. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

  4. #28992
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to assume your in the hobby and not just posting comments on others posts. Now incase you didn't know 1 in 5 people have Herps. Problem is many don't show any signs. I've never been tested nor have I ever shown signs, but knowing the facts and that I've only slept with 1 virgin escort (yes I was the first to nail Ronnie) and 100's of other escorts over the last 20 years and each of them have slept with 1000's of guys odds are not in anyone in the hobbies favor.

    If you want to discuss it more lmk and we can move to the woodshed!
    But Mr 666, Ronnie told me I was her first.

  5. #28991

  6. #28990
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Are you fucking serious?

    A2

  7. #28989

    Jade. Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guy's.

    I'm hoping someone has had a dream with this little cutie, and can share info about her. Real and not candied out I'm wishing for. Anything else would be a great help.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/979912896474

    Thanks.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/054064580119

    I thought I'd take one for the team since it seems as if no one has seen her before so I reached out to her today. She replied a few minutes after I sent the text and she asked me to call her through her other number to confirm the date. I called her and we agreed to meetup today at a specific time. She also said that she would text me her location after we end the call. That didn't happen. 1 hour before the appointed time, I call her 3 times and she did not respond nor did she respond to my text message asking for the location. She didn't even have the courtesy to let me know what was going on. I was ghosted. Why place an ad, confirm the appointment, then ghost? That doesn't make any sense. Unless she is not who she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtazmdezzdm2nwfimtjlmgflnzbhymrknddkmmuxn2jjmtu4ndg.jpg.jpg‎   mte3njkwnjzhntjiywjkymi2ntblotrkn2rhmdk2mzvlmgzjnzm.jpg.jpg‎   mtk2ndewotnhmjuznwjlztdjzmewzwuzotywnjk4ymu4zmvlnmm.jpg.jpg‎   otm0nzmxmgnhndjhzmvhm2ewmzllmmu0zdk0mddlodg4ymniyq.jpg.jpg‎   otyxmtfizmnlotzjotqzytnhzte2yzlmntfknze1zji0mjnkoq.jpg.jpg‎  


  8. #28988

    Watch Out For "Peaches" on Tryst

    Yup. She will rob you.

    See "Don't Do It Stay Away" for complete info.

    WTF does that tattoo say? Alim?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gcr6Ub.jpg‎   475cbfcf64eb63a74e9843de53e77605.jpg‎  

  9. #28987
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #28986

    Savanah is good to go

    Had a great time with Savanah last weekend. Made arrangements for incall, at the time she was in OP closer to the mall area. Her roommate was occupying the room at the moment, so rather than wait or do a car visit I asked if she'd be willing to come back to my place, which she happily obliged. She's very personable, looks like her photos. Tits are slightly larger than handfuls, cat is clean shaven. She gives great BBBJ and doesn't mind going deep and holding as long as she can. She seems to really enjoy it, none of that glorified handjob nonsense. Finished in mish with her tits hanging out over her top bouncing, a site to behold and repeat! Doesn't like DATY and isn't a kisser. Otherwise submissive and no drama. Absolutely worth a visit, she appears to be back on Southside at the moment. There's a couple different numbers used in the past but the current one ending in 5819 is the one I used. Treat her well!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/021379762898

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-820-5819

  11. #28985

    Well like you said.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I know to eatch their own, but you really ate those out? It always looked like the mom had a big Herp around her mouth from the pictures.

    Also, no the smell of piss is just from nasty chicks who don't wipe. I routinely hunt bbws. You only smell piss from dirty mofos. Big or small only if they dirty you smell piss. Welp at one time, thought about seeing them for some cheap bbj, but even though you had a blast, just the thought of going down on then is unsettling for me.

    Although all that said, thanks for the review, found it weird for years never seen a review on them, and everyone by now has one who stayed in jax.
    I'm going to assume your in the hobby and not just posting comments on others posts. Now incase you didn't know 1 in 5 people have Herps. Problem is many don't show any signs. I've never been tested nor have I ever shown signs, but knowing the facts and that I've only slept with 1 virgin escort (yes I was the first to nail Ronnie) and 100's of other escorts over the last 20 years and each of them have slept with 1000's of guys odds are not in anyone in the hobbies favor.

    If you want to discuss it more lmk and we can move to the woodshed!

  12. #28984
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a long time ago. Pics are real. She moved away for several yrs, is back now.
    She's legit, just put on a few pounds deff got a tummy.

  13. #28983
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaman1  [View Original Post]
    Search for Lucky, report from Sept. Also search Malibu and Versache. Used to be known as a ripoff artist. She's small, nice body and tight but mostly mechanical. There is better out there.
    Yeah heard she does rip off people. So don't give her the donation till after. And if she says cool and if not bounce.

  14. #28982

    Contact info up date

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    A few reviews from the last week.

    First stop was Terra at her place on the west. The lady has it going on. Great body, fun to talk to. Stayed for an hour, she rode the first one out of me, sucked the second one out. All in all will repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/gobble-gobble-on-this-happy-tu/742709292234

    Second was "Ashley" or "Bubbles".

    Honestly, not bad. Nice skin, smelled good, nice tits. Overall very mechanical, she coudnt make the second one happen and she had some excuses and was rushing. On the way out of her apartment, her "man" was loitering outside, which wasnt exactly great. Over all won't repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bubbles-yvonne-cum-let-us-show-you-why-2-is-better-than-1/36021704

    Third, Karmen. Honestly probably my favorite in Jax, hell of an ass, tall and in shape, Gives AMAZING head, and honestly pleasant to talk too, ill always be a regular.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/karmen-ready-to-play-9049474244/33590778

    And last, has anyone tried this out?? The thought of watching for a few then joining in DP'ing her. Well its intriguing to say the least, wonder if anyone has any info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/3-sum-experience-like-no-other/989366919306
    Karman's info update.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/102039930

  15. #28981

    Correction on contact digits

    Great review, thanks for the info. I'd like to add that Karman's contact info on your list needs to be updated.

    Here's the link to her current info. Might add that her new location is really nice. Near st. John's town center.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/102039930

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape