Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 13126
-
12-07-22 20:16 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 172Gigi
Had a date with Gigi Puerto Rican with a nice body. Superb CBJ.
-
12-07-22 08:15 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 172This is her. She's really cool and give an amazing BJ. She loves facial too.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI
-
12-06-22 21:40 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 90Anybody know
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0wV7etuBE
Does anyone know about the girl with the tattoos in the picture before the video starts and the girl you can see her again at 3:13 and a little on from there? Any info would be appreciated and may have some trades.
-
12-05-22 12:44 #10513Senior Member

Posts: 748Anya the absconder
I hear ya loud and clear Mackeral. Anya is one of those girls that has built the reputation of once a thief always a thief. Doing exactly as she did with you. Gained your confidence and burned you at the stake. Fortunately for you, it wasn't as much as it could have been.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
Your experience just solidifies my caution.
For us to encourage that behavior by allowing her to craft the "art" one more time, not only makes it worse for those that absolutely refuse to get them "well' but also makes it difficult on themselves down the pike. Because at some point we all have to deal with our own mistakes. That is the nature of the beast. If she shot twenty dollars of dope she couldn't have sucked your or anyone's dick with a plunger. Hence why I say if we are going to participate in that behavior give her a Lincoln to take the edge off. Tell her she gets the rest after the board meeting.
Any number of things can go wrong by allowing her to grab before the main event. The obvious being she could very well bounce with our cash and not even wave bye or at the least thank us. She could be setting any of us up knowing exactly where we will be for the next 10-15 minutes while she shops. She sends her loser and we no longer are the hunter but the hunted because she knows we have cash.
Another hazard is from the moment a girl is picked up LEO has a good idea she's in our car. LEO is everywhere we least expect him / her. They watch everything out there.
At Huntingdon or Somerset they are known for blending in with the homeless. They dress like them. They look dirty. They act like they are high to see who will interact with or try to steal from them. Over the years I have watched them set up arrests with known perps. They will have spotters up on the EL platform watching every move down on the street. They will ride the train from either Somerset or York Street to Huntingdon. I've observed them putting bait cars where they can be "stolen" Never even know they are there watching everything going on. If LEO truly wants to bust our balls they can confiscate our ride if they find drugs on the girl they followed back to our car.
When a girl is picked up it's a reasonable expectation she probably doesn't have drugs on her. May have paraphernalia but actual drugs are doubtful.
Even if she does return, the risk to their safety and a LEO stop remains. Just to grab that elusive / not-so-elusive BJ.
I know there will always be that select group that no matter how many times they get ripped off will continue to allow streetwalkers to do that to them. My guess is they get so little pussy they feel they can't pick and choose. We should never be so pussy drunk or so in need of pussy that we will do anything just to bust a nut. If we find ourselves in that position the last place we belong is on Kensington Avenue trying to resolve the issue. That's when we would find ourselves most vulnerable.
If we as a collective group refuse to allow them to grab before the meeting or pay upfront then those that do will be the minority. There will be less Cash and Dash. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
12-05-22 09:50 #10512Senior Member

Posts: 66EXACTLY! Anya is not just some random that this was the first time seeing her. She has a nice friendly personality and yeah, I've absolutely pounded that tight little pussy. I extended a little bit of trust this time knowing I could afford the loss if she flaked. I figured the experience was going to be terrible if I didn't based on how dope sick she was. Wouldn't have if there were other options out but like I said in an earlier post. Pickings have been slim.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 08:10 #10511Senior Member

Posts: 46Thank you for the info Gator.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Cheers Mate.
L. L.
-
12-05-22 07:32 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 2198Most working girls try to mentally separate themselves from their customer. I was good friends with this one SW that was in jail. She sent me a letter and I visited her as well. I continued seeing her and a few years ago she was upset that I tried to contact her. In the end the thing to remember is that most you should do is to be nice to them and offer them some kind words of advice.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 07:06 #10509Senior Member

Posts: 26That's sad, Anya was a nice enough from my experience. Seen her a couple of times around summer. Happy to know she's still alive at the least.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
She is known for this kind of thing, but that's the case with all addicts, even if they had full intention to.
-
12-05-22 06:16 #10508Senior Member

Posts: 206This is a fact. I had a girl in Jersey that I have seen many many times. She has been telling me for years that I am by far her favorite, she loves seeing me and blah blah blah. She made the effort to finally clean up and I have texted her a few times just seeing how she's doing and she wrote back once and has not bothered to write back again. I don't delude myself into thinking I mean anything to any of these girls but you think after at least seeing somebody for many years they would have the courtesy to hold a basic conversation with you every now and then. Anyway I know she'll be back and I'll be filling up her throat once again, LOL.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 00:35 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 514Some SW reports
Two sams (samantha). One sam looks a bit hispanic but is eastern european. She has brown hair, medium build. She usually wanders near the NE side of the ave near tioga. I've seen her several times in the past, but recently, she's been very lousy. Her BJ sucks and she wants to stop after a few seconds of FS. I highly do not recommend. The second sam was a thin long brown hair SW. Pretty good all around. Picked her up near quick stop. Pale skin. Pretty good time.
Picked up a young blonde chick. She was new on the ave. Picked her up a few times over the course of a few weeks. Seems like she was from jersey but her family kicked her out. She had a bf who she was supporting but her bf disappeared. The first time I picked her up, it was like boning a normal civ. The last time, was similar but she was complaining the whole time about bad kensington experiences. I guess kensington life has been very rough for her. I don't think she would last long unless she toughens up and gets a new strategy.
One night I was driving on the ave near clearfield, I heard 10-15 pops behind me. Didn't think anything about it. As I swung around, cops had the whole street blocked off. Seems like there was a shooting at the clearfield corner store. An hour later, everything was back to normal.
-
12-05-22 00:15 #10506Asshole

Posts: 399I picked her up several times with no incident. She's super cute and plowed into her tiny puss. She had a hard time taking the D. It was kinda like boning a WW2 refugee or something like that.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
Threes also a hot chick with a little green in her hair who likes some cash up front to get high before starting.
I'd say go for it if you trust them and can afford the loss.
-
12-04-22 19:28 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 232Anya
I met her one time back at the end of the summer. She jumped into my car after I had pulled over near Huntington. Talked to her for about 10 minutes. Oticed that she appeared not to have bathed in quite sometime. Every fingernail was bitten down and had black dirt under them. They looked like the hands of a backyard mechanic. I gave her a few bucks to take a walk. Too bad because she was somewhat cute and seemed like nice girl.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 17:33 #10504Senior Member

Posts: 748Funny things
Yeah Mongo, I've been in that exact situation more times than I'd like to remember. Inevitably they say seeing how so and so is locked up how about a roll with her she's available.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
One of the responses I find works every time is I'll tell them I'm on my way to meet my buddy and he's loaning me some money cause I'm broke. That kind of throws a wrench into her machinery pretty quickly. She wants cash and I've just confirmed I have none. She backs up quicker than a guy driving a city trash truck.
Understanding their wants and needs can get us away from the unwanted company very fast.
A year or two ago every girl out at one time or another found herself locked up. Now very few are behind bars. Vice still takes them in. The courts are using alternative measures to try and get girls off the street.
There's a multitude of responses one can offer to assure the girl is no longer interested. I'll never forget once, to get rid of a girl I stopped and decided wasn't for me, I told her that I was gay and thought she was trans. She couldn't backpedal fast enough. I could care less if she thought I'm gay or not.
Use your imagination along with common sense. There are exit ramps, plenty of them. Just need to recognize them. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
12-04-22 16:37 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 987Without question every girl who gets clean does this. I even saw a documentary in the UK and the guy was saying the same thing that once a girl gets clean the relationship they thought they had is severed by the girl and they treat you like they don't even know you. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 14:36 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 206Funny things
Always makes me laugh when you stop to talk to a girl and as soon as she gets to the window you realize that's not what you want so you'll try to be polite and say you thought she was somebody else. She'll ask for a name and you'll tell her her name and 100 out of 100 times she says that girl is in prison. Makes me laugh every time.










Reply With Quote





