Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 13264
-
12-04-22 14:51 #11239Senior Member

Posts: 82Got a link for her brother?
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 13:11 #11238Regular Member

Posts: 6And here I thought we were paying for the sex.
Originally Posted by EarlSandwich
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 13:01 #11237Senior Member

Posts: 173Gwendolyn Featherbottom
Decided to treat myself to a high end provider. Gwendolyn has a beautiful body and is super sweet. I requested a Nuru for .4 and it ended in a sweeeeettt BBBJ followed by cfs. I stuffed her like a turkey, not sure if anal is on the table or not. I pounded this chick in so many ways. Her pussy was tight and clean. Pay her a visit, boys. In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back!"
-
12-04-22 10:34 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 2121Link is dead now.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 08:24 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 635
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
Her ad has disappeared but here's a link to her website. https://petitmort.wixsite.com/recherche I've seen her ads pop up a few times in the past. Her website is tiresome to read and I barely got through it. The endless "No FS" and her repeatedly saying how good she is at what she does is boring. That being said I would be interested in seeing her as I am always looking for what she offers. Independent FBSM. Unfortunately I don't have a work email (with the company's name) which is her one non negotiable verification method. She says there's no other way to verify so that's that. It's too bad as I would definitely give her a shot otherwise.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 07:51 #11234Regular Member

Posts: 6Deception isn't a moral compass. I choose ads that offer what I'm comfortable with and leave the rest alone. Never had to lie or be tried as an accomplice in the crimes of a stranger yet. But that's just me.
Originally Posted by Lennox65
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 05:44 #11233Senior Member

Posts: 294Good Point
When dealing with people I often make the mistake of assuming that everybody has the same logic, reasoning, and moral compass that I do.
Originally Posted by JaguarDan
[View Original Post]
What I have found is that most people don't and that there is a very wide spectrum, with most on the lower end.
-
12-04-22 00:45 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 193Verification
The whole reason we pay them is for anonymity. We pay them to go away.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 18:47 #11231Regular Member

Posts: 6What happens when you vouch for the next Craigslist killer?
Originally Posted by TManBoston
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 18:22 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 32We could even vouch for one another by accepting connections to one another's fake LI.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 16:08 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 374Kingston
https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/hws/7562169434.html
HI any information in box me.
-
12-03-22 13:07 #11228Regular Member

Posts: 6Pronouns
Pronouns are required on every ad. If she doesn't want to see you move on. These boards are supposed to be for useful information, not useless gossip.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 16:59 #11227Senior Member

Posts: 306Massage Waltham
I got tired reading her website. She make it clear she has way to much time on her hands. I hope she doesn't talk as much as she writes.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
And she identifies as " she". Good luck with her, I mean "she."
-
12-02-22 13:00 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 279Massage Waltham
https://tryst.link/massage/vcmt
Anyone has any experience with her? What services? Says she won't see people who post reviews.
-
12-02-22 12:41 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 506Fake LinkedIn
I created a fake LinkedIn years ago for verification. You don't have to put a picture up. And LinkedIn isn't really a social network. You can reach out and make connections to people you don't know that are in "your" industry. Plenty of people will connect with your fake profile. Just make it look like a real profile. Maybe it won't work today if you send a provider a LinkedIn that was just created. But a year from now, your LinkedIn profile will look a lot more convincing.
Originally Posted by LibraFrank123
[View Original Post]
I know providers place themselves at risk when they see new people. But this idea that they need to know everything about a person before they will meet is ridiculous.










Reply With Quote






