Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11240
    And here I thought we were paying for the sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlSandwich  [View Original Post]
    The whole reason we pay them is for anonymity.

  2. #11239

    Gwendolyn Featherbottom

    Decided to treat myself to a high end provider. Gwendolyn has a beautiful body and is super sweet. I requested a Nuru for .4 and it ended in a sweeeeettt BBBJ followed by cfs. I stuffed her like a turkey, not sure if anal is on the table or not. I pounded this chick in so many ways. Her pussy was tight and clean. Pay her a visit, boys. In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back!"

  3. #11238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    I got tired reading her website. She make it clear she has way to much time on her hands. I hope she doesn't talk as much as she writes.

    And she identifies as " she". Good luck with her, I mean "she."
    Link is dead now.

  4. #11237
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/vcmt

    Anyone has any experience with her? What services? Says she won't see people who post reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    I got tired reading her website. She make it clear she has way to much time on her hands. I hope she doesn't talk as much as she writes.

    And she identifies as " she". Good luck with her, I mean "she."
    Her ad has disappeared but here's a link to her website. https://petitmort.wixsite.com/recherche I've seen her ads pop up a few times in the past. Her website is tiresome to read and I barely got through it. The endless "No FS" and her repeatedly saying how good she is at what she does is boring. That being said I would be interested in seeing her as I am always looking for what she offers. Independent FBSM. Unfortunately I don't have a work email (with the company's name) which is her one non negotiable verification method. She says there's no other way to verify so that's that. It's too bad as I would definitely give her a shot otherwise.

  5. #11236
    Deception isn't a moral compass. I choose ads that offer what I'm comfortable with and leave the rest alone. Never had to lie or be tried as an accomplice in the crimes of a stranger yet. But that's just me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    When dealing with people I often make the mistake of assuming that everybody has the same logic, reasoning, and moral compass that I do.

    What I have found is that most people don't and that there is a very wide spectrum, with most on the lower end.

  6. #11235

    Good Point

    Quote Originally Posted by JaguarDan  [View Original Post]
    What happens when you vouch for the next Craigslist killer?
    When dealing with people I often make the mistake of assuming that everybody has the same logic, reasoning, and moral compass that I do.

    What I have found is that most people don't and that there is a very wide spectrum, with most on the lower end.

  7. #11234

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    I created a fake LinkedIn years ago for verification. You don't have to put a picture up. And LinkedIn isn't really a social network. You can reach out and make connections to people you don't know that are in "your" industry. Plenty of people will connect with your fake profile. Just make it look like a real profile. Maybe it won't work today if you send a provider a LinkedIn that was just created. But a year from now, your LinkedIn profile will look a lot more convincing.

    I know providers place themselves at risk when they see new people. But this idea that they need to know everything about a person before they will meet is ridiculous.
    The whole reason we pay them is for anonymity. We pay them to go away.

  8. #11233
    What happens when you vouch for the next Craigslist killer?

    Quote Originally Posted by TManBoston  [View Original Post]
    We could even vouch for one another by accepting connections to one another's fake LI.

  9. #11232
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    I created a fake LinkedIn years ago for verification. You don't have to put a picture up. And LinkedIn isn't really a social network. You can reach out and make connections to people you don't know that are in "your" industry. Plenty of people will connect with your fake profile. Just make it look like a real profile. Maybe it won't work today if you send a provider a LinkedIn that was just created. But a year from now, your LinkedIn profile will look a lot more convincing.

    I know providers place themselves at risk when they see new people. But this idea that they need to know everything about a person before they will meet is ridiculous.
    We could even vouch for one another by accepting connections to one another's fake LI.

  10. #11231

    Kingston

    https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/hws/7562169434.html

    HI any information in box me.

  11. #11230

    Pronouns

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    I got tired reading her website. She make it clear she has way to much time on her hands. I hope she doesn't talk as much as she writes.

    And she identifies as " she". Good luck with her, I mean "she."
    Pronouns are required on every ad. If she doesn't want to see you move on. These boards are supposed to be for useful information, not useless gossip.

  12. #11229

    Massage Waltham

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/vcmt

    Anyone has any experience with her? What services? Says she won't see people who post reviews.
    I got tired reading her website. She make it clear she has way to much time on her hands. I hope she doesn't talk as much as she writes.

    And she identifies as " she". Good luck with her, I mean "she."

  13. #11228

    Massage Waltham

    https://tryst.link/massage/vcmt

    Anyone has any experience with her? What services? Says she won't see people who post reviews.

  14. #11227

    Fake LinkedIn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibraFrank123  [View Original Post]
    I have had exactly same concerns Jim and have the phone that can't FT.

    One provider told me she would accept a reference from a different provider.

    And said they don't need any qualifications, just a ad on a site, like euro or Tryst.

    Does this make sense guys?

    If you create a fake Linkd, wouldn't we need a bunch of friends and a pic?

    If that's the case, maybe we should all do it and join each others, haha.
    I created a fake LinkedIn years ago for verification. You don't have to put a picture up. And LinkedIn isn't really a social network. You can reach out and make connections to people you don't know that are in "your" industry. Plenty of people will connect with your fake profile. Just make it look like a real profile. Maybe it won't work today if you send a provider a LinkedIn that was just created. But a year from now, your LinkedIn profile will look a lot more convincing.

    I know providers place themselves at risk when they see new people. But this idea that they need to know everything about a person before they will meet is ridiculous.

  15. #11226

    Golden Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by LibraFrank123  [View Original Post]
    I have had exactly same concerns Jim and have the phone that can't FT.

    One provider told me she would accept a reference from a different provider.

    And said they don't need any qualifications, just a ad on a site, like euro or Tryst.

    Does this make sense guys?

    If you create a fake Linkden, wouldn't we need a bunch of friends and a pic?

    If that's the case, maybe we should all do it and join each others, haha.
    This is all sound advice. Appreciate it fellas.

    Onto the next one I guess, or down the street to the local AMP.

    If I one day catch that fabled unicorn, I'll definitely share on the board!

    TJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape