Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10744
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't normalize anything above 500 that's the key. 5 are for young 8's and above. Anything over 30 should automatically start at 200.
    Not for nothing but I would be afraid of any girl accepts something less than 300 for what I want. That's either high volume or desperation. Neither of which I want.

    On the other hand the games that they play will get some guys desperate. Money / Sex / Power dynamic can be real. The last two meetups I had were mental chess matches. Since I'm coming in from out of town they think I'm going to get desperate.

  2. #10743
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Some of these reddit forums are brutal. These SBs think we are the scum of the earth. LOL.
    Was the roomate a one time thing? Send her a pic of said conversation piece and see what the reaction is.

  3. #10742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't normalize anything above 500 that's the key. 5 are for young 8's and above. Anything over 30 should automatically start at 200.
    And that is what sucks about this area. I was getting 9's and 10's that were 21 and under for 300 almost everywhere else in the country. I can't justify paying over 400 for pussy. It's just not worth it in my opinion.

  4. #10741
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    And some of you guys here are famous:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...obbists_forum/
    Don't normalize anything above 500 that's the key. 5 are for young 8's and above. Anything over 30 should automatically start at 200.

  5. #10740
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    This is not regional. There is a thread where the girls check in with various locatiins.
    And some of you guys here are famous:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...obbists_forum/

  6. #10739

    PPM are indicated vs Monthly, but I think they did an averge for summary.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if these are PPM or Monthly Allowances.
    Looks like both in the summary, but if you drill down (go to reddit, go to stickied folders and do some digging) there are the actual results. DC has VA / MD / DC responses. The responses are sorted by SD / SB and have details. (Links are within the message guys - this is a well known reddit group).

  7. #10738
    Some of these reddit forums are brutal. These SBs think we are the scum of the earth. LOL.

  8. #10737

    CheerfulPunk

    Too many red flags. One day old account talking about send a gift first before scheduling a meet and greet. Someone I'm sure will fall for it, but I'm pretty certain that it's a scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-2456d327134b

  9. #10736
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

    DId you actually have another girl over the week before?
    I did, and she described her "roommate" so it seemed legit. I just wonder now if they were actually roommates, or gossiping hens from the reddit forum.

  10. #10735
    What the hell. DC has the highest ppm. Which one of you thirsty idiots are paying 1 k ppm. The last tine I checked sa there isn't one worth over 400.

  11. #10734
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Did she divulge where those conversations were taking place by any chance?
    This is not regional. There is a thread where the girls check in with various locatiins.

  12. #10733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if these are PPM or Monthly Allowances.
    It says in the thread that it's PPM.

  13. #10732
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too.
    Did she divulge where those conversations were taking place by any chance?

  14. #10731
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    What does the premium tag on seeking mean? I assume it means they are paying to be on there. Not sure if that's good or bad?
    Unlikely most are paying. SBs get premium for free if they sign up with a. Edu email as that marks them as a college baby, which is auto premium.

  15. #10730

    Averages

    Wondering if these are PPM or Monthly Allowances.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape