LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 1322 1822 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28952
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So if you missed her first visit, and I'm sure you saw the 100% positive reviews. Your in luck! She enjoyed the guys of Jax and realized where 10 x better then the guys in Albany!! She told me before she left she'd be back mid December. But she msged me yesterday that she will be here Saturday!! She hopefully will be checked in by 3. She hasn't said how long she's staying, but msg her and get your time scheduled as there's a lot of guys waiting for her return. She may post on Skip, but other wise hit me for her digits. Hopefully we can make her second visit even better so she will come back again.
    I seen her a few times and just keeps getting better and better.

  2. #28951

    Light Bright

    Hey guys, just saw an ad. Was wondering if anyone had any dreams with this one lately? I was thinking about having one myself.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101885648
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bc5393776275342109402f4c8856445e_f.jpg‎   6f4c32c03da71ac0df57b1222c36516a_f.jpg‎   2bc87d64de530408b01fa9cbe09767e2_f.jpg‎  

  3. #28950

    JoJo

    Wow! What a treat. She is cool af but she does stay at a sh! Thole of a place. I texted her and didn't get a response so I called her out on it and immediately got a response, go figure. We agreed on $ . 40 for hh as I wasn't in the mood for haggling and I had to check her out for myself based on the reviews. Why'all ain't lying, damn. Once I got her address and drove on scene, I called her to make sure it was her. She put the dogs in the bathroom, gave me room #, and I parked. The moment I got out of my whip, I saw some dude staring / looking / watching me. I didn't bother with it and went upstairs, knocked on the door, waited 30 seconds, then entered. Little small talk to break the ice then down to business. Everything covered which is just fine with me. CBJ, RCG, then K9 (my kryptonite) and that view had me finishing in no time at all. Little chit chat at the end and she told me she hates where she's staying at because 7 out of 10 mongers bail due to her spot. Can't say I blame why'all as I tread lightly around those places too. I'm definitely glad I followed thru and I will repeat. When I walked out I saw the same dude which leads me to believe it's the bf. He wasn't a bother at all tho and walked towards the room as I was leaving. Stay safe out there gents.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/053138724259

  4. #28949

    Naughty Natalie

    Has anyone seen her since she's given birth:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/134605683450

    I heard she's a clock watcher but still interested because of the BBFS from other reports.

  5. #28948
    Thanks TimCore.

    Does mom advertise?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    The second listing there is actually a mother daughter who play together but not with each other. Very friendly, Greek available, kind of a dirty house on the west side. Will see them in a pinch but.

  6. #28947

    Second listing

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Any info on this one (Maria): https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/173391035157.

    Or this one (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...e-fun/51525994)?

    Or a recommendation for a mature provider?

    Thanks!
    The second listing there is actually a mother daughter who play together but not with each other. Very friendly, Greek available, kind of a dirty house on the west side. Will see them in a pinch but.

  7. #28946

    Thick Thighs don't Lie PAWG

    Why'all, pay attention to the trash on nightstand. Used foils and what seems to be a pipe. Second pic box full of syringes. Trash all over in first.

    Post was in Waycross GA, but location says JVille, so I am sharing here, too.

    https://waycross.skipthegames.com/fe...b/117834168521

  8. #28945

    Any Info On These Westside Providers? Mature Provider Recommendation?

    Hi.

    Any info on this one (Maria): https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/173391035157.

    Or this one (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...e-fun/51525994)?

    Or a recommendation for a mature provider?

    Thanks!

  9. #28944
    A few reviews from the last week.

    First stop was Terra at her place on the west. The lady has it going on. Great body, fun to talk to. Stayed for an hour, she rode the first one out of me, sucked the second one out. All in all will repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/gobble-gobble-on-this-happy-tu/742709292234

    Second was "Ashley" or "Bubbles".

    Honestly, not bad. Nice skin, smelled good, nice tits. Overall very mechanical, she coudnt make the second one happen and she had some excuses and was rushing. On the way out of her apartment, her "man" was loitering outside, which wasnt exactly great. Over all won't repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bubbles-yvonne-cum-let-us-show-you-why-2-is-better-than-1/36021704

    Third, Karmen. Honestly probably my favorite in Jax, hell of an ass, tall and in shape, Gives AMAZING head, and honestly pleasant to talk too, ill always be a regular.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/karmen-ready-to-play-9049474244/33590778

    And last, has anyone tried this out?? The thought of watching for a few then joining in DP'ing her. Well its intriguing to say the least, wonder if anyone has any info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/3-sum-experience-like-no-other/989366919306

  10. #28943

    Cheap for the quality you receive

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    What was her Mario coin request?
    Her donations are 100, 160, 250 and to me based on our local crack heads rates is a steal.

    Of course YMMV, but to me she is the best all around GFE provider I've seen in a long time.

  11. #28942
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So if you missed her first visit, and I'm sure you saw the 100% positive reviews. Your in luck! She enjoyed the guys of Jax and realized where 10 x better then the guys in Albany!! She told me before she left she'd be back mid December. But she msged me yesterday that she will be here Saturday!! She hopefully will be checked in by 3. She hasn't said how long she's staying, but msg her and get your time scheduled as there's a lot of guys waiting for her return. She may post on Skip, but other wise hit me for her digits. Hopefully we can make her second visit even better so she will come back again.
    What was her Mario coin request?

  12. #28941
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So if you missed her first visit, and I'm sure you saw the 100% positive reviews. Your in luck! She enjoyed the guys of Jax and realized where 10 x better then the guys in Albany!! She told me before she left she'd be back mid December. But she msged me yesterday that she will be here Saturday!! She hopefully will be checked in by 3. She hasn't said how long she's staying, but msg her and get your time scheduled as there's a lot of guys waiting for her return. She may post on Skip, but other wise hit me for her digits. Hopefully we can make her second visit even better so she will come back again.
    Thank you sir! She was wonderful!

  13. #28940

    Amazing time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So if you missed her first visit, and I'm sure you saw the 100% positive reviews. Your in luck! She enjoyed the guys of Jax and realized where 10 x better then the guys in Albany!! She told me before she left she'd be back mid December. But she msged me yesterday that she will be here Saturday!! She hopefully will be checked in by 3. She hasn't said how long she's staying, but msg her and get your time scheduled as there's a lot of guys waiting for her return. She may post on Skip, but other wise hit me for her digits. Hopefully we can make her second visit even better so she will come back again.
    I concur, she was amazing. Full GFE and even a little more. Can't wait to see her sexy ass again.

  14. #28939

    Shine

    Anyone have info on this one. I have been striking out in Jax. I will be leaving soon.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/274556398334

  15. #28938

    Erika my GFE Mexican hottie

    So if you missed her first visit, and I'm sure you saw the 100% positive reviews. Your in luck! She enjoyed the guys of Jax and realized where 10 x better then the guys in Albany!! She told me before she left she'd be back mid December. But she msged me yesterday that she will be here Saturday!! She hopefully will be checked in by 3. She hasn't said how long she's staying, but msg her and get your time scheduled as there's a lot of guys waiting for her return. She may post on Skip, but other wise hit me for her digits. Hopefully we can make her second visit even better so she will come back again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E0CE71CB-6C50-45FB-B13E-DD92394128B0.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape