Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 920 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8400

    FOB Anne is at 819 Western Spa now

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to you and OF Charlie for the reviews of Anne. I saw her tonight and she is 100% as advertised. What a cutie!
    Last night was unreal. Had a 15 Vietnamese girl lineup. This place has more girls, but only 15 were available when I arrived. Draw your own conclusion on what happened next. Or I should say let your imagination run wild LOL. A 20 yr old girl who just started working 5 days ago, imagine how tight she is. Anyway, I digress. Since I am having so much fun oversea, I thought I should post a PSA.

    FOB Anne is at 819 Western Spa now. 12/15 will be her last day there. I tried to keep her previous location low key, but 819 is well known so I can share openly. I got 5 unsolicited very positive feedback off the site on Anne, you 5 guys know who you are. One guy even called her his top 5. Plus the two posts here make it 7 good experience. And this poster is a well respected senior poster, not some guy with a one or two posts. So for those of you who don't go to apartment and only visit spa or those 5 guys who texted me, go see her before she leaves. Chicago is her first stop coming straight from China. She is going to Philly next, so who knows when she will be back again, if ever. We might not see another FOB girl straight from China anytime soon.

  2. #8399

    Recco

    Been doing a lot of research to get acquainted with the local places. Want to make the plunge but keep seeing conflicting information on the general safety of different locations. Obviously there's risk wherever you go--but I've seen mentions of particular numbers / addresses being traps. Curious about any red flags I should watch out for.

    Been currently eying RL (2526).

    AGC - https://www.adultlook.com/p/2991869.

    HKPD - https://www.adultlook.com/p/3216748.

    Looking forward to contributing some reviews.

  3. #8398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Think

    Personally those giant fake boobs are a turn off for me, not to mention the rates. I would be very likely to have buyers remorse but to each his own. Obviously some guys like that look.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy1965  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays, Everyone!

    I'm wondering if anyone has actually booked a session with Lily DDD.

    I've seen her post on Eros.com.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3988162.htm

    My "Spidey-Sense" has me thinking that it might be a scam?

    I've seen her TER info, but none of it is very recent.

    Nothing about her being in the greater Chicagoland area.

    The ad post also claims that she's "the #1 provider in Southern California!" and that she's a "XXX porn star. ".

    After Googling her name, there's no evidence of either.

    What do you all think?

  4. #8397
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    She looks great on her pics, but the price is steep. 500 for 30 min, 800 for 1 hr, 1000 for Greek.
    You're right. While she is really fun, her pricing is why I haven't seen her again. I'm not saying she isn't worth it at that price, but that's a rare indulge for me.

  5. #8396
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkFist  [View Original Post]
    I saw her almost a month ago in her apartment near Wrigley Field. She is incredible. Beautiful face and amazing body. Huge fake tits and great ass. She loves anal and it felt great to pound and cum in her ass. I posted about her after seeing her and you messaged me to get more information, which pretty much lines up with your posting history.
    She looks great on her pics, but the price is steep. 500 for 30 min, 800 for 1 hr, 1000 for Greek.

  6. #8395
    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy1965  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays, Everyone!

    I'm wondering if anyone has actually booked a session with Lily DDD.

    I've seen her post on Eros.com.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3988162.htm

    My "Spidey-Sense" has me thinking that it might be a scam?

    I've seen her TER info, but none of it is very recent.

    Nothing about her being in the greater Chicagoland area.

    The ad post also claims that she's "the #1 provider in Southern California!" and that she's a "XXX porn star. ".

    After Googling her name, there's no evidence of either.

    What do you all think?
    I saw her almost a month ago in her apartment near Wrigley Field. She is incredible. Beautiful face and amazing body. Huge fake tits and great ass. She loves anal and it felt great to pound and cum in her ass. I posted about her after seeing her and you messaged me to get more information, which pretty much lines up with your posting history.

  7. #8394

    Lily DDD

    Happy Holidays, Everyone!

    I'm wondering if anyone has actually booked a session with Lily DDD.

    I've seen her post on Eros.com.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3988162.htm

    My "Spidey-Sense" has me thinking that it might be a scam?

    I've seen her TER info, but none of it is very recent.

    Nothing about her being in the greater Chicagoland area.

    The ad post also claims that she's "the #1 provider in Southern California!" and that she's a "XXX porn star. ".

    After Googling her name, there's no evidence of either.

    What do you all think?

  8. #8393

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Hey Terrapin- appreciate your inputs. Lookingbfor a replacement until April when Mink comes back. Are you willing to share your ATF -unless of course you recently proposed I think our tastes may be similar and my preferences are DATY and DFK. Thanks for sharing- ATF still have to fill the other 10 hours a day SF.
    Terrapin- go ahead and PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

  9. #8392
    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting soon and have RTFF. There are a lot of positive reviews, but not being from the area, locations are confusing. Does anyone have a recommendation for a spa in the greater Ukrainian village area? Possibly Latina or eastern European ladies?

    Thanks.
    Why don't you post in euro or other board? I think this is the wrong board for you.

  10. #8391
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Seeing someone put Candy #1 on the list of the three, now I want to see Candy. LOL. I have seen Taylor and Yura and performance wise agree with your ranking although I think Yura was really pretty and better looking than Taylor. I was thinking of seeing Candy this weekend to complete the set before she leaves, but my ATF unicorn (a gal I would seriously consider marrying) texted me last night asking if I was ok and why She hasn't seen me in two weeks (something she doesn't do often since we have seen each other almost every week for over a year now) . So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard on. Lmao when my ATF unicorn comes a calling I pretty much loose my shit and NEED to see her, when she is on my mind I find it hard to think about anyone else hahaha so I may have to miss Candy this round but surely have added her to my list..
    Hey Terrapin- appreciate your inputs. Lookingbfor a replacement until April when Mink comes back. Are you willing to share your ATF -unless of course you recently proposed I think our tastes may be similar and my preferences are DATY and DFK. Thanks for sharing- ATF still have to fill the other 10 hours a day SF.

  11. #8390

    Visiting soon

    I will be visiting soon and have RTFF. There are a lot of positive reviews, but not being from the area, locations are confusing. Does anyone have a recommendation for a spa in the greater Ukrainian village area? Possibly Latina or eastern European ladies?

    Thanks.

  12. #8389

    KP = Korean Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    Who or what is KP?
    KP gets decent-high Korean talents rotated in for 2 wk-1 month that come from the east and west cost, ie NYC, VA, Phily, Boston, Seattle, LA, SF, sometimes from Vegas. Pictures are mostly accurate with some photoshopping, though a lot of times you should add a some years but asian ladies age very well. I think I have only had 2 occurrences of the pics being 100% false and misleading in over 10 yrs of using them. Booking is same day booking 1st come 1st serve so sometimes when real popular favorites show up they get booked up instantly. FYI Korean Palace is really hard to get verified with and if you don't use them after a long time you may get removed. Most people suggest to keep trying periodically to get verified.

  13. #8388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Kp

    Korean Palace Very hard for new guys to get in. They have lots of regulars and require screening.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    Who or what is KP?

  14. #8387
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, if you guys read my last review for the girl at RL well her last day there was November 20th. She told me I had mad rizz and gave me her digits so I could dick her down again. She texted me that she is doing a 10 day rotation at 'PAC' the agency that usually has only Chinese but has had a few Europeans lately. The last four of their phone number is 0666 if you want to search for contact information for this agency that is usually only Asians. Let me describe her body again but you can read my review from when she was at RL too, she has big D cup boobs that feel real her ass is like a stripper booty her skin is light white tone, some tattoos as you can see in the photos. She puts effort into the sex, was probably a sex worker in Europe so she is trained to do sex very good in my opinion. Dream pricing too at 160 a half hour only 20 more than Asians. Photos attached are 100% real.
    Hi I have been getting many PMs asking how to find this agency. You just need to search 'Asian escort Chicago 0666' on google but here is the link also https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2823681.

    Ask for the euro girl when texting.

  15. #8386

    Kp?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Foxylist in Chicago? The contact for shows address in Netherlands, but they have some good looking girls at reasonable prices in Chicago.

    On a separate note how is the service and verification with Daisy. I'm split between Daisy and Crystal from KP. I'm already verified with KP and it has never disappointed but Daisy looks good. Is she GFE? I dont have ter membership cause Im paying and using mainly SA but SA has been dry for me lately.
    Who or what is KP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape