Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 13800
-
12-07-22 21:07 #8400Senior Member

Posts: 1712FOB Anne is at 819 Western Spa now
Last night was unreal. Had a 15 Vietnamese girl lineup. This place has more girls, but only 15 were available when I arrived. Draw your own conclusion on what happened next. Or I should say let your imagination run wild LOL. A 20 yr old girl who just started working 5 days ago, imagine how tight she is. Anyway, I digress. Since I am having so much fun oversea, I thought I should post a PSA.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
FOB Anne is at 819 Western Spa now. 12/15 will be her last day there. I tried to keep her previous location low key, but 819 is well known so I can share openly. I got 5 unsolicited very positive feedback off the site on Anne, you 5 guys know who you are. One guy even called her his top 5. Plus the two posts here make it 7 good experience. And this poster is a well respected senior poster, not some guy with a one or two posts. So for those of you who don't go to apartment and only visit spa or those 5 guys who texted me, go see her before she leaves. Chicago is her first stop coming straight from China. She is going to Philly next, so who knows when she will be back again, if ever. We might not see another FOB girl straight from China anytime soon.
-
12-07-22 11:23 #8399Regular Member

Posts: 9Recco
Been doing a lot of research to get acquainted with the local places. Want to make the plunge but keep seeing conflicting information on the general safety of different locations. Obviously there's risk wherever you go--but I've seen mentions of particular numbers / addresses being traps. Curious about any red flags I should watch out for.
Been currently eying RL (2526).
AGC - https://www.adultlook.com/p/2991869.
HKPD - https://www.adultlook.com/p/3216748.
Looking forward to contributing some reviews.
-
12-07-22 07:11 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 2111Think
Personally those giant fake boobs are a turn off for me, not to mention the rates. I would be very likely to have buyers remorse but to each his own. Obviously some guys like that look.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by SDGuy1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 18:21 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 27You're right. While she is really fun, her pricing is why I haven't seen her again. I'm not saying she isn't worth it at that price, but that's a rare indulge for me.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 17:59 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 430She looks great on her pics, but the price is steep. 500 for 30 min, 800 for 1 hr, 1000 for Greek.
Originally Posted by StinkFist
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 13:00 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 27I saw her almost a month ago in her apartment near Wrigley Field. She is incredible. Beautiful face and amazing body. Huge fake tits and great ass. She loves anal and it felt great to pound and cum in her ass. I posted about her after seeing her and you messaged me to get more information, which pretty much lines up with your posting history.
Originally Posted by SDGuy1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 10:45 #8394Banned Member

Posts: 34Lily DDD
Happy Holidays, Everyone!
I'm wondering if anyone has actually booked a session with Lily DDD.
I've seen her post on Eros.com.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3988162.htm
My "Spidey-Sense" has me thinking that it might be a scam?
I've seen her TER info, but none of it is very recent.
Nothing about her being in the greater Chicagoland area.
The ad post also claims that she's "the #1 provider in Southern California!" and that she's a "XXX porn star. ".
After Googling her name, there's no evidence of either.
What do you all think?
-
12-05-22 13:42 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 176Atf
Terrapin- go ahead and PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 01:15 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 262Why don't you post in euro or other board? I think this is the wrong board for you.
Originally Posted by Binder79
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 12:02 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 176Hey Terrapin- appreciate your inputs. Lookingbfor a replacement until April when Mink comes back. Are you willing to share your ATF -unless of course you recently proposed I think our tastes may be similar and my preferences are DATY and DFK. Thanks for sharing- ATF still have to fill the other 10 hours a day SF.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 08:40 #8390Senior Member

Posts: 190Visiting soon
I will be visiting soon and have RTFF. There are a lot of positive reviews, but not being from the area, locations are confusing. Does anyone have a recommendation for a spa in the greater Ukrainian village area? Possibly Latina or eastern European ladies?
Thanks.
-
12-03-22 18:54 #8389Senior Member

Posts: 102KP = Korean Palace
KP gets decent-high Korean talents rotated in for 2 wk-1 month that come from the east and west cost, ie NYC, VA, Phily, Boston, Seattle, LA, SF, sometimes from Vegas. Pictures are mostly accurate with some photoshopping, though a lot of times you should add a some years but asian ladies age very well. I think I have only had 2 occurrences of the pics being 100% false and misleading in over 10 yrs of using them. Booking is same day booking 1st come 1st serve so sometimes when real popular favorites show up they get booked up instantly. FYI Korean Palace is really hard to get verified with and if you don't use them after a long time you may get removed. Most people suggest to keep trying periodically to get verified.
Originally Posted by Binder79
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 18:47 #8388Senior Member

Posts: 2111Kp
Korean Palace Very hard for new guys to get in. They have lots of regulars and require screening.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by Binder79
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 15:05 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 582Hi I have been getting many PMs asking how to find this agency. You just need to search 'Asian escort Chicago 0666' on google but here is the link also https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2823681.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
Ask for the euro girl when texting.
-
12-03-22 10:02 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 190Kp?
Who or what is KP?
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





