Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 17740
-
12-04-22 23:24 #11440Senior Member

Posts: 126Real but not the greatest
So this girl is real pretty cheap looked pretty good when she wasn't pregnant. Even being pregnant now it's not terrible she's just a little bigger obviously. Decent service. Pretty good CBJ. A little prudish when it comes to bb stuff. Recently learned she won't even rub your balls while she gives CBJ which is why I stopped seeing her. No issue with the service per say but that was a turn off for me. Like your not going to catch disease from rubbing balls even if I had something. Otherwise I recommend for an average body chick and if you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/102235060
-
12-04-22 20:55 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 67Ellie
Had the pleasure of seeing Ellie Alexandra a couple of weeks ago. I've been wanting to pull the trigger for a while now. She's beautiful, and has many accurate pics on her website. Setup was pretty easy, she has to verify you but I had no problems. We talked for a little bit, she's a nice girl, and then got down to business. She has a few rules, but nothing crazy. Started of with BBBJ, which was great. The she let me do any position that I wanted, so after a few different ones I finally finished in cowgirl. Damn she can ride. I will be seeing her again.
Now, I never do deposits, never never. But Ellie has been around for a while now, so I took a chance, and she is absolutely legit. Her deposit is to make sure she not coming to STL for nothing.
Overall great experience, one that I'll remember until the next time I see her.
https://www.elliealexandraxxx.com/
-
12-04-22 18:45 #11438Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-04-22 18:31 #11437Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-04-22 08:41 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 78Agreed
"Oldguyhere" with 2 post, one being removed by the mod?
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
I am going say self-plug too. What is odd is that these fake reviews only make me more apprehensive. I have not seen one negative review. So these girls are always on their A game, and never have bad days, or bad sessions? Mongers are quick to complain, Especially in this environment.
-
12-04-22 01:28 #11435Regular Member

Posts: 16Rumor / Jessica
I've seen Jessica. Not bad looking but definitely lackluster performance. Would also like info on Romor.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 19:33 #11434Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
12-03-22 13:21 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 237Shameless self promotion much? Mongers just don't make posts like this.
Originally Posted by OldGuyHere2
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 12:45 #11432Senior Member

Posts: 92Has anybody seen either of these two before?
No name:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/102063945
ZanyZoey:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/102033645
I've made contact with Zoey on snapchat (only exchanged "hellos" right now) and the pics match so she seems legit but I always like to be sure.
-
12-03-22 11:55 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 114Britt
Curious if anyone has seen Britt. Looks familiar but maybe too good to be legit. Thanks for any info!
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/0dc61b...7-8be30077c690
Lball Larry.
-
12-03-22 08:53 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 96Marianna
On your visit with Marianna, how safe was her area. She used to be in south city, but she now says she is in north county. Was it a hotel or private residence? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 20:06 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 296Deposit
Never ever deposit. If you don't see her in person, doesn't matter how her pics look, do not deposit.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 18:51 #11428Regular Member

Posts: 11Avoid
One of worst ever. Avoid at all cost.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 16:37 #11427Regular Member

Posts: 8Destiny is a dream!
I had the privilege of seeing Destiny today. It was perfection. She is an adorable beautiful black woman. GFE is off the charts. I was stressed and a bit nervous but all that disappeared very quickly. 5 feet of beauty, soft skin, great breasts, soft lips, nice ass and even better personality. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a safe, happy, pleasurable experience to seek her out. The hype is real. Do yourself a favor and book an appointment when you can.
-
12-02-22 14:25 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 139That was on the massage forum and no never got the info.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






