Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 17719
-
12-04-22 08:41 #11419Senior Member

Posts: 78Agreed
"Oldguyhere" with 2 post, one being removed by the mod?
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
I am going say self-plug too. What is odd is that these fake reviews only make me more apprehensive. I have not seen one negative review. So these girls are always on their A game, and never have bad days, or bad sessions? Mongers are quick to complain, Especially in this environment.
-
12-04-22 01:28 #11418Regular Member

Posts: 16Rumor / Jessica
I've seen Jessica. Not bad looking but definitely lackluster performance. Would also like info on Romor.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 19:33 #11417Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
12-03-22 13:21 #11416Senior Member

Posts: 237Shameless self promotion much? Mongers just don't make posts like this.
Originally Posted by OldGuyHere2
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 12:45 #11415Senior Member

Posts: 92Has anybody seen either of these two before?
No name:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/102063945
ZanyZoey:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/102033645
I've made contact with Zoey on snapchat (only exchanged "hellos" right now) and the pics match so she seems legit but I always like to be sure.
-
12-03-22 11:55 #11414Senior Member

Posts: 114Britt
Curious if anyone has seen Britt. Looks familiar but maybe too good to be legit. Thanks for any info!
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/0dc61b...7-8be30077c690
Lball Larry.
-
12-03-22 08:53 #11413Senior Member

Posts: 96Marianna
On your visit with Marianna, how safe was her area. She used to be in south city, but she now says she is in north county. Was it a hotel or private residence? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 20:06 #11412Senior Member

Posts: 296Deposit
Never ever deposit. If you don't see her in person, doesn't matter how her pics look, do not deposit.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 18:51 #11411Regular Member

Posts: 11Avoid
One of worst ever. Avoid at all cost.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 16:37 #11410Regular Member

Posts: 8Destiny is a dream!
I had the privilege of seeing Destiny today. It was perfection. She is an adorable beautiful black woman. GFE is off the charts. I was stressed and a bit nervous but all that disappeared very quickly. 5 feet of beauty, soft skin, great breasts, soft lips, nice ass and even better personality. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a safe, happy, pleasurable experience to seek her out. The hype is real. Do yourself a favor and book an appointment when you can.
-
12-02-22 14:25 #11409Senior Member

Posts: 139That was on the massage forum and no never got the info.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 13:45 #11408Senior Member

Posts: 258Utr- did anybody see her
Someone posted they knew of a hot utr. Wanted to onownif anybody got to see her?
-
12-02-22 11:38 #11407Senior Member

Posts: 436Deposits
Deposits are a real thing these days. Even for legitimate providers. I just have never compiled and probably never will.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 10:12 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks
Thank you, Megan also looks a bit hotter, but I also know pics are deceiving.
Originally Posted by Rodeo31
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 02:38 #11405Senior Member

Posts: 58Suicide Girls?
I'm curious. Years ago the SA or other venues you could hook up with one of the SG's (or they might text and offer someone to you if they needed the money).
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
Has anyone met up with any of these ladies lately?
Many thanks.










Reply With Quote






