Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25645

    Thanks

    Good advice. Thanks for passing it along.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    My question is why would you wait in the lobby. That is danger itself. Manager could call LEO then you have to answer a lot of questions why you are there. Do a drive through check for anyone setting in cars go to off site area wait for room number if you don't get it go to your backup plan. I Never wait over 10 minutes an have a back up plan.

  2. #25644

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Saw her back when she as with EE. Wasn't impressed then. All about the money, mechanical more a slam bang thank you. Never tried to repeat.

    Can't see where she has changed reading the reviews.
    That was helpful. Saved me some money and went ahead and scheduled some one else. Thanks,

    BTS.

  3. #25643

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    My question is why would you wait in the lobby. That is danger itself. Manager could call LEO then you have to answer a lot of questions why you are there. Do a drive through check for anyone setting in cars go to off site area wait for room number if you don't get it go to your backup plan. I Never wait over 10 minutes an have a back up plan.
    This would have saved my ass from the sting last year. Didn't wait in the lobby, but the drive through for who is sitting in what kind of car would of done the job.

    True wisdom.

    BTS.

  4. #25642
    Quote Originally Posted by MinBooSpike  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled that evening. Got to the incal early (which is on time). Asked for the room number at the agreed time.

    "Give me a second. ".

    Waited in the lobby for 40 minutes and she never responded back.
    My question is why would you wait in the lobby. That is danger itself. Manager could call LEO then you have to answer a lot of questions why you are there. Do a drive through check for anyone setting in cars go to off site area wait for room number if you don't get it go to your backup plan. I Never wait over 10 minutes an have a back up plan.

  5. #25641

    Waste of time

    Scheduled that evening. Got to the incal early (which is on time). Asked for the room number at the agreed time.

    "Give me a second. ".

    Waited in the lobby for 40 minutes and she never responded back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    We need to keep the new young talent busy. Scheduled with Kay for later today. Said she's not getting much interest. Need to change that. If you're looking for some young fun from an attractive lady with good menu and price. Schedule with her. Available with nice and Cincy incall later today. Friday.

    Next step is to get Hannah with incall too.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...o/514935068434

  6. #25640

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I have some play time today and tomorrow morning.

    I'd like an out call to my place.

    Must do BBBJ.

    I have been having trouble getting a good provider to respond.

    So far I have Barbie that agreed to come over?

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/102102609#.

    Kinda has the Street Walker look?

    So I'm hesitating on her?

    If you have any others in mind in the 350 range?

    That can come today or tomorrow?

    I'd appreciate your help.

    Thanks.
    That sure looks a lot like Barb that walks UPH. Have not seen her in a while. Maybe this why. Moved up to the internet. PB.

  7. #25639
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    We need to keep the new young talent busy. Scheduled with Kay for later today. Said she's not getting much interest. Need to change that. If you're looking for some young fun from an attractive lady with good menu and price. Schedule with her. Available with nice and Cincy incall later today. Friday.

    Next step is to get Hannah with incall too.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...o/514935068434
    Saw her back when she as with EE. Wasn't impressed then. All about the money, mechanical more a slam bang thank you. Never tried to repeat.

    Can't see where she has changed reading the reviews.

  8. #25638
    I can DM you her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by RcktMan2  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Kentucky for a few weeks and would like to meet up.

  9. #25637

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I have some play time today and tomorrow morning.

    I'd like an out call to my place.

    Must do BBBJ.

    I have been having trouble getting a good provider to respond.

    So far I have Barbie that agreed to come over?

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/102102609#.

    Kinda has the Street Walker look?

    So I'm hesitating on her?

    If you have any others in mind in the 350 range?

    That can come today or tomorrow?

    I'd appreciate your help.

    Thanks.
    She looks a lot like Sarah / Cincyfungirl. If it is you can't go wrong with her BBBJWS. She may still be doing BB.

  10. #25636

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with this lovely lady again today and, as always, it was fantastic. She's an absolute sweetheart--intelligent, sexy and very nice looking with a great body. She needs to remain UTR but she would like to get a few more regulars, so seniors can PM me for digits. She will want a couple references so if you can't provide them, please don't contact me because it will end up being a waste of everybody's time. Also, just so you're aware, she has a real full-time job so her availability is fairly limited.
    Does Wet Wet do outcall?

  11. #25635

    She's full of shit

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    We need to keep the new young talent busy. Scheduled with Kay for later today. Said she's not getting much interest. Need to change that. If you're looking for some young fun from an attractive lady with good menu and price. Schedule with her. Available with nice and Cincy incall later today. Friday.

    Next step is to get Hannah with incall too.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...o/514935068434
    She told me yesterday she made $7 k last week and got a new place. Also will steal your deposit after she tries and reschedule multiple times.

  12. #25634

    Any help will be appreciated

    Hey fellow mongers. I have some play time today and tomorrow morning.

    I'd like an out call to my place.

    Must do BBBJ.

    I have been having trouble getting a good provider to respond.

    So far I have Barbie that agreed to come over?

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/102102609#.

    Kinda has the Street Walker look?

    So I'm hesitating on her?

    If you have any others in mind in the 350 range?

    That can come today or tomorrow?

    I'd appreciate your help.

    Thanks.

  13. #25633
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with this lovely lady again today and, as always, it was fantastic. She's an absolute sweetheart--intelligent, sexy and very nice looking with a great body. She needs to remain UTR but she would like to get a few more regulars, so seniors can PM me for digits. She will want a couple references so if you can't provide them, please don't contact me because it will end up being a waste of everybody's time. Also, just so you're aware, she has a real full-time job so her availability is fairly limited.
    I will totally have to agree with Kemal. I also saw her early Friday morning and she was great as always. She is my go to girl since my regular retired. She was off for the Holidays an will be working her regular job next week so may be hard to get a time with her but we'll worth the wait.

  14. #25632

    Amber

    Scheduled a half hour visit in the northeast part of town at a lower end hotel. I hate the lobby walk to the stairs. The same goes for those long hallways but she greeted shortly after a light knock. DT was great for a CBJ taking it all and holding it for long periods of time. I was impressed. She started the CBJ off with just a little more than the tip but I pulled her hand off the shaft and pushed her head down until he completely disappeared. So glad I did that! After a bit I flipped her around to doggie. She backs up very well and it was enjoyed thoroughly. The finish was doggie face in the bed grabbing those juicy ass cheeks and pounding it home. She is sturdy and took it well. Her pictures are somewhat deceiving she's attractive but not to the extent the pictures portray most likely old and / or filtered is my guess. I wasn't disappointed she performed well and the rate was very reasonable for these crazy inflated times. I may repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102016730#.

  15. #25631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Wet Wet

    I spent some time with this lovely lady again today and, as always, it was fantastic. She's an absolute sweetheart--intelligent, sexy and very nice looking with a great body. She needs to remain UTR but she would like to get a few more regulars, so seniors can PM me for digits. She will want a couple references so if you can't provide them, please don't contact me because it will end up being a waste of everybody's time. Also, just so you're aware, she has a real full-time job so her availability is fairly limited.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape