Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 367 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    I use to avoid going any where the girl wants me to go. Specially girls not from the area. I have never been lead into a rob situation but these girls have real bad instincts on where to go.

    With the increased amount of girls having room been checking this out lately. It is nice is some way. A girl asking for a reasonable price with a room is a good deal. The bed is pretty nasty from all the use. Usually condoms and wrappers all over the place. Some rooms have been better than others.

    Definitely have some good spidy sense. Going to her room can be bad for more than 1 reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathonJammer  [View Original Post]
    Most of those motels all know the deal. Sometimes you find $25-$40 an hour deal. Some dudes rent the room for the whole day. If a SW has a room already that's a score but always always use that spider sense man. Check your surroundings and when you make it in the room use restroom and make sure no one hiding in there.

  2. #4583

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by GearBox65  [View Original Post]
    New to fig but been mongering for 5 plus years mostly lmps and some BSW in the valley, all but 1 we're car dates. Drove down fig now a couple times to scope it out but didn't partake. Do you guys "trust" the motels off the main st.

    If a SW has a room are there red flags to look out for?

    Does LE just sit back in the lot or across the st and wait for the next sucker?

    If you end up paying for the rm do they take anything you have to worry about as far as paper trail?

    (I don't want to get anything in the mail showing I was here obviously).

    Any motels you trust above others? Or certain area of motels?

    Any spots you prefer on or near fig outside of the 60's?

    I know there's safer ways but sometimes your in the mood for a BSW and the trill of the hunt is hard to beat even thou a lot of times your better off just beating your meat.

    If your curious about anything in SF valley feel free to reach out thanks.
    Most of those motels all know the deal. Sometimes you find $25-$40 an hour deal. Some dudes rent the room for the whole day. If a SW has a room already that's a score but always always use that spider sense man. Check your surroundings and when you make it in the room use restroom and make sure no one hiding in there.

  3. #4582

    Fig motels

    New to fig but been mongering for 5 plus years mostly lmps and some BSW in the valley, all but 1 we're car dates. Drove down fig now a couple times to scope it out but didn't partake. Do you guys "trust" the motels off the main st.

    If a SW has a room are there red flags to look out for?

    Does LE just sit back in the lot or across the st and wait for the next sucker?

    If you end up paying for the rm do they take anything you have to worry about as far as paper trail?

    (I don't want to get anything in the mail showing I was here obviously).

    Any motels you trust above others? Or certain area of motels?

    Any spots you prefer on or near fig outside of the 60's?

    I know there's safer ways but sometimes your in the mood for a BSW and the trill of the hunt is hard to beat even thou a lot of times your better off just beating your meat.

    If your curious about anything in SF valley feel free to reach out thanks.

  4. #4581
    Quote Originally Posted by James404  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her?
    Fig, near 69th. She's Arab BTW.

  5. #4580
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBone  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha I guess that could be the case. So that incall in LAX probably doesn't exist until she gets that call, then the hurry up and wait fuckery starts. Pure Douchery. I luv it hehe.
    For those that want her, she does travel a lot. She told me so. When she is out of LA, she (more likely Tyrone) would post her out-of-town ads. Her LA ads would be up when she is in the area, but there won't be any updates. Meaning she is most likely on Fig. There was a youtuber by "skywalker" I believe that has her near the liquor store by 69th. And another posted her coming down the hotel steps. Man oh man. Her legs are a mile long, a little bit of baby fat. Enjoy. LOL I have to go to LA one of these weekends, just to check it out. Oakland has been dry.

  6. #4579

    Gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    It is because those who hit her up on PD don't know she works on fig and gives up the same service for a lot less. I bet she doesn't look like those pics when she is walking the blade. Also, the PD dates are probably an hour, so two pops. However, the conclusion is she doesn't get much business on PD, so she has to work fig.
    Hahaha I guess that could be the case. So that incall in LAX probably doesn't exist until she gets that call, then the hurry up and wait fuckery starts. Pure Douchery. I luv it hehe.

  7. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    It is because those who hit her up on PD don't know she works on fig and gives up the same service for a lot less. I bet she doesn't look like those pics when she is walking the blade. Also, the PD dates are probably an hour, so two pops. However, the conclusion is she doesn't get much business on PD, so she has to work fig.
    Actually believe it or not, she did look like that when she was working in Oakland. In Oakland, she was 100 a pop. It was well worth it for looks alone. She always had heels, short skirt showing her booty. I saw her before she even got her boobs done. She wasn't flat before, but now she is full-figured. She does dress like a hoe out on the street. In the Bay Area when she is here, there are many fools that pay that money. I would not pay it, no matter how hot she is, and how she is does not watch the clock. She is probably one of the few best SWers I have seen in Oakland. But I wish the word goes out on her so she is out on Fig and Oakland more. Like someone mentioned, Tyrone probably answers her texts.

  8. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this nice piece of A? Had a date with a regular otherwise I would have checked her out last week.
    Where did you see her?

  9. #4576
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBone  [View Original Post]
    How is a woman charging super GPS rates walking fig while hosting near LAX (according to her ad)? Please tell me who is paying 6 bills for a CBJ. WTF!
    It is because those who hit her up on PD don't know she works on fig and gives up the same service for a lot less. I bet she doesn't look like those pics when she is walking the blade. Also, the PD dates are probably an hour, so two pops. However, the conclusion is she doesn't get much business on PD, so she has to work fig.

  10. #4575

    Doesn't add up

    Quote Originally Posted by JimLee78  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/winterbunnie

    Have anyone met up with Mandy over on Fig? She used to work in Oakland, and saw her maybe like 3-4 X a week. She is amazing. I heard she is out there by 69th near the liquor store. Hope that is the case. Probably one of the nicest girls I met on the blade. Very nice, sensual. And beautiful legs. I have to go to Fig if she is still around.
    How is a woman charging super GPS rates walking fig while hosting near LAX (according to her ad)? Please tell me who is paying 6 bills for a CBJ. WTF!

  11. #4574

    On the nose

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter  [View Original Post]
    It sometimes depends on your age (most only date Mature AA men) and how you look. The reason being because many SW's say that most AA's are pimps and have bad attitudes. Many AA men dress casual when trying to talk to SW's. Try rolling all your windows down next time and smile when talking to them. Some SW's are open to dating AA men though. I'm sure you'll eventually find a SW and when you do, treat her nice and tell her if she has other SW's that are available to you, say that you work a lot and have no free time to look for them in the street and if they can help you find new SW's, maybe give her a tip each time she finds you new SWs.
    This was partly my experience when I used to cruise back in the day. The ladies pay attention and they talk, so treating them well, smiling, not bumping music, etc. Basically trying to be as square and non threatening as possible goes a long way. When they see you around more it isn't so difficult. But there are some who strictly will not seen any AA men. This is either because "daddy" forbids it or they have have had terrible experiences with the pimp want to be's. Unfortunately there really isn't a lack of mongers so some of them have no issue turning away business. Just keep trying. GL and stay safe!

  12. #4573
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoySweat  [View Original Post]
    Do WSW and Asw not accept AA clients?
    It sometimes depends on your age (most only date Mature AA men) and how you look. The reason being because many SW's say that most AA's are pimps and have bad attitudes. Many AA men dress casual when trying to talk to SW's. Try rolling all your windows down next time and smile when talking to them. Some SW's are open to dating AA men though. I'm sure you'll eventually find a SW and when you do, treat her nice and tell her if she has other SW's that are available to you, say that you work a lot and have no free time to look for them in the street and if they can help you find new SW's, maybe give her a tip each time she finds you new SWs.

  13. #4572

    Unwritten rules

    Hey guys, so last night I was cruising fig trying to pick up WSW. The wsws would blatantly ignore me. Do WSW and Asw not accept AA clients?

  14. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLee78  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/winterbunnie

    Have anyone met up with Mandy over on Fig? She used to work in Oakland, and saw her maybe like 3-4 X a week. She is amazing. I heard she is out there by 69th near the liquor store. Hope that is the case. Probably one of the nicest girls I met on the blade. Very nice, sensual. And beautiful legs. I have to go to Fig if she is still around.
    I hope her price on the street is between 80 $ -120 $ that would be fair.

  15. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/winterbunnie



    Just so you know when texting WB actually be talking to the big black dude on her page taking IG and PD pics. He be booking for another dime blonde Barbie. So be cool. Once inside hotel room with Winter whatever happens between you and her, BBC Tyrone don't need to know LOL.

    I had lots of fun. She a smokeshow.

    He be known to make Winter walk the track when online bookings be slow.

    Oh yeah timing is everything. Not surprising dime chicks like WB are also walkers. I been lucky enough to pick up some really hot white girls in the rare chance I go window shopping. One of these days I will post action pics taken from the back seat of my car LOL.
    MAN. I am so glad someone was able to find her. I dated her like 50 X when she was out in Oakland. I have texted her, and she does incalls for like mucho dinero. No thank you. I am happy she is still in the Fig area. Did you see her by 69th near the liquor store? She is by far the kindest, sexiest streetwalker there is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape