Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 43526
-
12-04-22 16:27 #37091Senior Member

Posts: 141Agree plus
My two cents.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
China 1: Agree but if she likes you menu is wide open. I've had the other girl there once I found her to be prudish but with coaxing utc up and down was had. I would like another crack at her sweet, Kelly always seems to grab me unless she is in session.
Tranquility: I really like the layout there, real private heated tables. The girls have always been young and cute but seem kinda prude. I've had similar experiences except CBJ which I refuse to do unless she has a mouth like a vacuum.
Ocean: Went once and it seemed like a factory. I didn't like the vibe. I haven't been in quite awhile but I've had FS at another place with one of the girls who worked there at the time (forget name) she changed it anyway. Anyways I didn't have a great experience there. They seem to do great business or at least they used to so they can pick and choose what they are willing to do. Supply and demand I guess. This goes for most places. But I believe it really depends on circumstances. I believe most of them will do anything if business is slow and you are fair. Not all some of them will not cross a certain line no matter what but most will.
SSR: When they first opened I called asked if they had young girls and when I showed up was greeted by and older not my type lady -walked out and haven't returned.
Royal: Never Been.
Jade: My experience was the same as SSR.
Dandelion: Exact same experience with Ling. I don't recall having DATY with the other lady and didn't know about the part timers.
Family Spa: In Braintree. Menu is wide open but my experience was poor and don't plan on returning.
1147 in Qtown Upstairs: I won't return until I know Lisa is not there anymore. Boom Boom is offered but something about her turns me off. She's a hustler and lies. I don't like being lied to.
-
12-04-22 10:45 #37090Senior Member

Posts: 408I should mention that I've gotten everything up to and including BBFS at Royal in the past, I think they leave it up to the provider on what to do, but post-pandemic I haven't had luck getting anything beyond a HJ, it's not worth the drive for me anymore.
Originally Posted by HeadyTipper
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 10:18 #37089Senior Member

Posts: 81Bbbj
I can confirm SSR, but I have known her 2 years. Also BBBJ at Royal, but that provider has been gone for a year+.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 10:16 #37088Banned Member

Posts: 393Current Stats
Here is the current stats:
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
China 1: Kelly will do BBBJCIM with some coaxing.
Tranquility: I think anything is available at Tranquility if you don't mind spending a small fortune, but CBJ for 100-120. The thing I don't like is that the girls are overtly greedy.
Ocean: Naked handy only and unless you visit a few times you will get a pulled up shirt and pants around the knees with limited touching. There is nothing more to be had here.
SSR: Only visited once and got topless HJ, never went back because I didn't like the vibe.
Royal Thai: Never visited.
Jade: Went once, saw the girl and walked out, old and frumpy. I am sure there is different talent now.
Dandelion: Ling has a well done fake rack which she will unleash and she enjoys DATY, no CBJ or BBBJ, HJ only, maybe FIV depending on her mood. I wouldn't count on getting all these options on the first visit, it will depend on her mood. May, small rack and enjoys DATY, no FIV. There are 2 other girls there that are part timers who I have never laid eyes on.
-
12-04-22 08:47 #37087Senior Member

Posts: 408BBBJ. China 1.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
CBJ- Tranquility, Ocean, SSR (heard rumors of BBBJ, never managed it).
HJ w / roam or nude- Royal Thai, Dandelion, Jade (renamed to something else now, I don't live out that way anymore).
YMMV.
-
12-04-22 08:46 #37086Senior Member

Posts: 1734That would be prostate.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 08:45 #37085Senior Member

Posts: 56Mind & Body in Nwood closed?
I'm not sure if it's already been discussed, but this week I went by Mind & Body at 856 and the storefront was dark & empty. I mean it was cleaned out completely. Anyone know when this happened or know more? Michelle was an ATF for me.
-
12-04-22 08:17 #37084Senior Member

Posts: 634I will be in Weymouth later this week. I don't come down this way too often. (Last time was more than a year ago and a few members gave me some good recommendations.) Usually I don't have the time for an AMP visit but this time I should. I've been to China 1 and Health Ocean. This time I am looking at Apple Spa, Jade Asian, or Tranquility as they are very close to where I will be. I am also considering SSR and Dandelion. I like a good massage with HJ or BJ ending. UTC upstairs is a plus. Any recommendations as to which spa I should go to and who to ask for? Or a different spa? Post or PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
-
12-03-22 20:56 #37083Banned Member

Posts: 180Private message.
Originally Posted by Rsox6969
[View Original Post]
Or.
Prostrate massage.
LOL.
-
12-03-22 20:49 #37082Regular Member

Posts: 22Newbie here just getting into the hobby. What does PM stand for?
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 19:50 #37081Senior Member

Posts: 520Linda
Yes, Linda was trained by Summer and they have very similar technique for everything. You just need to let Linda know that you like PM. Try asking her to do an extended tease while you're still face down. She knows what you mean, and you won't regret it.
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
JP.
-
12-03-22 13:23 #37080Senior Member

Posts: 38Great rd
Same experience for me at great road. Went there one evening, and mamasan took me in. Now I have been visiting that place for a while and know the mamasan. Gigi was right there with no one else, so I asked if I can have gigi. She said no as gigi had an appointment. Big time bummer. In a way its good that they stick to the appointments but it was a big let down even though I had called ahead.
Originally Posted by JayBean
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 14:36 #37079Senior Member

Posts: 3853See the other one. She's more fun, personable and her massage is actually good. Cindy is a pissed off Hag. Her massage hurts, it sucks and no extra. The other doesn't allow touching or anything. She does her job and you'll be happy. I forgot the name. But, her table is on the left. I had the same experience at the beginning. But, after a few visits, I'm a somewhat regular when I need it place.
Originally Posted by Griswold
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 14:04 #37078Senior Member

Posts: 687 XX Moody
Do all the girls at 7 XX moody provide PM? I know Summer does. What about Linda?
-
12-01-22 11:27 #37077Senior Member

Posts: 158H&G Westwood
I had previously (two or more years ago) visited H&G, and had a great experience with Cindy. I know that others have visited, and had very bad experiences. To those people, I say you are right and have won me over to your side. I visited recently, and had a lousy experience. Definitely won't repeat. I had Cindy again, but she kept rubbing the same tendon on my back over and over, to the point I had to ask her to stop. A day later, and my back is killing me. There was very little tease until close to the end. She did provide a lame and very brief PM upon request, but it was a waste of time (unlike last time). On the flip, as she was completing the bare minimum of expectations, she was staring at the opening at the top of the wall. It was clear her mind was elsewhere. Totally not into it, and very mechanical. No roaming allowed at all. At that point, I figured, fine, I'll do the same thing. I lay there totally not into it, letting her do what she needed to do. Just for fun, I tried not to give any indication of my stage of satisfaction until after the fact. That was a bit entertaining. Otherwise, this was a complete waste and not worth returning for.











Reply With Quote




