Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 921 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 13804
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8389

    KP = Korean Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    Who or what is KP?
    KP gets decent-high Korean talents rotated in for 2 wk-1 month that come from the east and west cost, ie NYC, VA, Phily, Boston, Seattle, LA, SF, sometimes from Vegas. Pictures are mostly accurate with some photoshopping, though a lot of times you should add a some years but asian ladies age very well. I think I have only had 2 occurrences of the pics being 100% false and misleading in over 10 yrs of using them. Booking is same day booking 1st come 1st serve so sometimes when real popular favorites show up they get booked up instantly. FYI Korean Palace is really hard to get verified with and if you don't use them after a long time you may get removed. Most people suggest to keep trying periodically to get verified.

  2. #8388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Kp

    Korean Palace Very hard for new guys to get in. They have lots of regulars and require screening.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    Who or what is KP?

  3. #8387
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, if you guys read my last review for the girl at RL well her last day there was November 20th. She told me I had mad rizz and gave me her digits so I could dick her down again. She texted me that she is doing a 10 day rotation at 'PAC' the agency that usually has only Chinese but has had a few Europeans lately. The last four of their phone number is 0666 if you want to search for contact information for this agency that is usually only Asians. Let me describe her body again but you can read my review from when she was at RL too, she has big D cup boobs that feel real her ass is like a stripper booty her skin is light white tone, some tattoos as you can see in the photos. She puts effort into the sex, was probably a sex worker in Europe so she is trained to do sex very good in my opinion. Dream pricing too at 160 a half hour only 20 more than Asians. Photos attached are 100% real.
    Hi I have been getting many PMs asking how to find this agency. You just need to search 'Asian escort Chicago 0666' on google but here is the link also https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2823681.

    Ask for the euro girl when texting.

  4. #8386

    Kp?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Foxylist in Chicago? The contact for shows address in Netherlands, but they have some good looking girls at reasonable prices in Chicago.

    On a separate note how is the service and verification with Daisy. I'm split between Daisy and Crystal from KP. I'm already verified with KP and it has never disappointed but Daisy looks good. Is she GFE? I dont have ter membership cause Im paying and using mainly SA but SA has been dry for me lately.
    Who or what is KP?

  5. #8385
    What do you mean private?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Went this thread became private?

  6. #8384

    Out the loop

    Went this thread became private?

  7. #8383

    Crystal and Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Foxylist in Chicago? The contact for shows address in Netherlands, but they have some good looking girls at reasonable prices in Chicago.

    On a separate note how is the service and verification with Daisy. I'm split between Daisy and Crystal from KP. I'm already verified with KP and it has never disappointed but Daisy looks good. Is she GFE? I dont have ter membership cause Im paying and using mainly SA but SA has been dry for me lately.
    Personally, I prefer Crystal, but both are fine choices. Daisy is nice because she lives here.

  8. #8382
    Neither of these ever pick up. WTF are y'all actually seeing them? In other news I think I made it through KP verification too bad I'm flattened out from taking a flu vaccine and covid booster. I want to throw out Amanda that Thai chick, she's tiny as hell and super cute. Perfect body.


  9. #8381

    Both are great

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Foxylist in Chicago? The contact for shows address in Netherlands, but they have some good looking girls at reasonable prices in Chicago.

    On a separate note how is the service and verification with Daisy. I'm split between Daisy and Crystal from KP. I'm already verified with KP and it has never disappointed but Daisy looks good. Is she GFE? I dont have ter membership cause I'm paying and using mainly SA but SA has been dry for me lately.
    Both are a lot of fun. I would pick Crystal over Daisy just because she is a little better looking. See both is my suggestion. If you haven't used KP yet I would suggest you do it before Mike purges his client list.

  10. #8380

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Foxylist in Chicago? The contact for shows address in Netherlands, but they have some good looking girls at reasonable prices in Chicago.

    On a separate note how is the service and verification with Daisy. I'm split between Daisy and Crystal from KP. I'm already verified with KP and it has never disappointed but Daisy looks good. Is she GFE? I dont have ter membership cause Im paying and using mainly SA but SA has been dry for me lately.
    She is totally GFE. Dfk, BBBJ, daty, rimming, cfs. She's enthusiastic and will act like she's crazy about you.

    One of the best ever.

    Just Asian.

  11. #8379
    Sonya not llana never pics up the phone am I the only one? Have you guys actually seen her?


  12. #8378
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocz  [View Original Post]
    First of all thanks for the tip about the wheeling spot, unfortunately they never responded neither my calls or texts, buuut, I found another source. They have multiple locations like Skokie and naperville but oak brook was closer to me so I took that one.

    Hotel, comfy and the girl was hot, late 20's early 30's range, long hair and nice spinner body. CFS. Nice BJ and 3 positions before I blasted. She had an amazing personality and the setup it took me literally 5 min. In and out, as it should be LOL.

    Here's the link if you guys want to give a shot uno 40 for hhr was my damage. Now, to hunt for a nice Colombian or Venezuelan lady.

    Stay safe guys!..
    I contacted them and they sent a me a picture which I Google image search and finding an escort service page in Dubai. Seriously, I think all these agents are somehow connected to each other and using fake pix all the time. Which means YMMV. Basically, you have no idea who you will end up with. Not much different than any AMP.

    Anyone has figured out the secret inner workings of all these? So many agents, so many phone numbers. What is reliable?

  13. #8377

    Foxylist

    Has anyone used Foxylist in Chicago? The contact for shows address in Netherlands, but they have some good looking girls at reasonable prices in Chicago.

    On a separate note how is the service and verification with Daisy. I'm split between Daisy and Crystal from KP. I'm already verified with KP and it has never disappointed but Daisy looks good. Is she GFE? I don’t have ter membership cause I’m paying and using mainly SA but SA has been dry for me lately.

  14. #8376
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to you and OF Charlie for the reviews of Anne. I saw her tonight and she is 100% as advertised. What a cutie!
    Can you DM the location? My friend Google doesn't seem to know it either.

  15. #8375

    Shasha is back with her signature fire and ice BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by RealHenry4044  [View Original Post]
    Shasha provided the best service I've ever had in Red Lantern. She asked me to FIV her while she was blowing me. A long time exploration in her vagina, I felt like a gynecologist. Then we went for CG, K9 and missionary. She is pro and has skills. She knew how to control the pace. I just followed her lead. She was very passionate, and not mechanical at all. The best part was her dirty talk. It was amazing. She called me "husband" and said "fuck your wife". Her dirty talks really got into me. While I was working on her, she touched my body and caressed my balls. Even after I cum, she continued to grind me for several seconds. At last, she cleaned me up in the shower. Dried my body. She even dried my feet and helped me put on the socks. The best service ever. Highly recommended. She is Room 2.

    Shasha has a pair of big boobs, which look magnificent on her slim body. Her face is beautiful. She is from a monitory ethnic group in China, so she looks a little different than most other girls. Her skin is soft and smooth.
    Having a blast here oversea, so wanted to leave another PSA for you guys. One of the greatest if the the greatest ass licker is back in Chicago. That is right, Shasha is back and working at BHC now. Got a text from her asking me to go see her, but told her that I am oversea now. Guys, be nice to girls and you will the first to know when your favorites are back in town. She was here back in June of last year.

    Beside her ass licking which is above master level, she is well known for her fire and ice BBBJ. If you don't know what fire and ice is, please google.

    I am quoting someone's review so that I can't be accused of writing reviews for girls that only exist in my imagination lol. Whether you want awesome ass licking or never had a fire and ice BBBJ, Shasha is the one to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape